What type of insurance does Veeky Forums have?

What type of insurance does Veeky Forums have?
>Country
>Car
>Insurance
>Maximal
>Premium

I'll go
>Northen Italy
>02 diesel Focus
>Bonus/Malus, first class
>maximum 6.000.000€ coverage
>300€/year

I don't have insurance.

25 yo male
America
13 F150
State Farm
Full Coverage
200/mo

24 male
USA
2010 civic si
Usaa
Full coverage
$80

Fuck knows, the missus handles that shit.

25 M
USA
04 WRX Sedan
USAA
Liability Only
$48/mo

20 year old male
Germany
Kia sportage v6, lifted
R&V, Full coverage
Maximum 2 mil
75 bux a month

NJ, USA
27 yo male
2009 Honda fit sport
$300K max
$155/mo

no accidents or tickets on my record btw.

25 male USA
16 Fiesta/ 05 Lancer
Full coverage fiesta/liability lancer
500,000 max
200/mo USAA

Germany
32 Male
2002 Fiat Bravo: 21 euros/ mo
1998 Kawasaki KLR650 Tengai 12 euros/ mo

I only have the minimum liability insurance. Insurance is a scam and only idiots get into accidents.

I don't understand why everyone is paying so much, do you guys have DUI convictions or something?

31, male
Honda Civic Type R
Fully comp
£350pa

>I don't understand why everyone is paying so much
They're paying for full coverage instead of just third party.

Why full coverage? Everyone has liability insurance, unless you plan to crash into a tree, I don't see the point of paying so much more for insurance, just in case someone illegally has no insurance and happens to crash into you, then you can bring them to court, if you really care.

Or in case it's stolen? My insurer gave me free comprehensive against theft with my KLR Tengai, haha,, they calculated it as less than a euro more a month, but they round down. Nobody is worried it will be stolen and it's not worth anything anyways.

Or is it because these are vehicles owned by the bank that financed the payment and they must buy full-coverage insurance out of their own pockets to appease their lenders?

Well, good luck, retards, hope you get into a nasty wreck, severed spine and all so you can collect really good from that insurance you have!

Hit and runs, thefts, being in an accident that isn't your fault. You literally provided the reasons why you should have full coverage in your argument against having full coverage. Just because you got free theft coverage against a worthless bike doesn't mean everyone gets it for their car. Full coverage isn't even expensive once you stop being a teenager.

The rationale isn't worth the price you pay. Insurance companies make a profit for a reason, you are playing against your odds every cent you give them. Insurance companies use your money and invest it for returns. You would be better off putting that money you put into insurance for 'oh what if it's a hit-and-run' and invest it yourself. Insurance companies became huge hedging their bets against your best interests and convinced you that $200/mo is reasonable tithes.

You would profit more, probably, saving that full coverage money and playing the lottery. You are hoping for a low-odds situation that causes you harm in order to achieve a pay-out with insurance. Why not just play the slot machines? Or online poker? If you are a competent driver, you have better odds on the lottery or slots than with insurance.

I own a worthless bike and a shitty car for several reasons, one of which is for insurance.

25 male USA
15 Mazda3
USAA
Full coverage
$97/month

>kvetching this much over an extra $20 a month

I'd just be buying beer with it if I wasn't paying insurance desu.

US
02 Corvette Z06 + 86 CJ7
Geico
Collision/Comprehensive/Roadside assistance $251 deductible
$800/year

>BURGERLAND
>1983 mercedes 240d & 1994 Volvo 940
>SafeCo
>Full Coverage
>$150 a month

I think the appropriate EU equivalent of a full coverage is the kasko insurance, generally people here go for the minimum required by law as opposed to the US where apparently full-coverage is more popular.

For example my mother's insurance cover her car also for vandalism and natural events damage, which is like 200-300€ more per-year over base premium

23 Male
New Zealand
Mazda Verisa
BNZ Insurance
Full Comp
$870 NZD Yearly

Would have been cheaper but i totaled a motorcycle in 2016

>Canada, Onterrible
>Focus ST
>whichever shitty ass company offered me the lowest rate on Kanetix
>Full coverage
>$5000 a year
One accident, one ticket. If I didn't have a well paying job I'd shoot myself or take the bus

>25 male
>Colorado
>'16 FiST
>Geico
>Full coverage
>$1.1k/yr

20 M
USA
R32 GTS-T
Hagerty
Full coverage
$950 yearly

>Russia
>'99 GS400
>liability only, works around the globe
>any country's minimal limit
>60$ a month

>18
>US
>02 Saab 95 Aero
>State farm
>Bodily injury and property damage, medical payments, emergency roadside asst., uninsured motorist
>$145.33
It's nice having over $100 less for insurance than my old car. Even better since better gas mileage and power.

Seriously?! Hope I never get an accident or a ticket FFS I won't be able to afford to drive.
>Canada, Onterrible
>BRZ
>Statefarm
>Full coverage
>$1500 a year
100% clean driving record for over 15 years.

I'm with you brother.

>one accident, my fault.
>400$ a month
>2014 Camry
>21, California.

do you get lower rates if you have good credit? Whenever I chat with some car friends they always complaint hey have huge payments even with clean records while I've had an at-fault accident and pay less for more coverage. My credit score is ~790 though

I don't believe that. Are you sharing the policy?

Yes.

Mm, that's what I thought.

It was a very good guess. I love living at home.

>25yo male
>loves living at home

does mommy give you "special" massages?

My parents are approaching 70. I do all the work around the house/cars so they don't have to pay for a handyman/mechanic. It's a good arrangement. I pay rent but like a third what it would be in my city. And my rent goes toward the almost paid off mortgage.

And when they pass I get a mortgage free house in great condition.

>approaching 70
>still paying off the house
yikes

Only like 18 months left. And the property value has triple since we bought it. The mortgage is less than a 1bd apartment in an ok part of town

That's great user. I'll probably be here till at least 30 myself. 28 now. I help my mom get a hefty extra paycheck every month but I won't go into detail.

meanwhile I pay $2k/mo to live on my own and can't afford a house making $85k/yr

>tfw no garage