Looking ahead

Its insane how much just looking a little further ahead will improve your driving skill. After hitting a flatline in ability for years, I am consistently doing better across so many games, both arcade and simulator alike just from shifting focus to the road ahead and using peripheral vision to navigate the immediate surroundings.

I first head this technique on Veeky Forums so I should thank you for this.

Also, I finished the last event which is locked into extreme on the first try and I was reading about it just before how people were having so much difficulty with controlling the koenigsegg because they had no throttle control and werent using a manual transmission and all that shit.

>I finished the last event
On grid that is. Forgot to mention that.

Here have another one of that norweigan bloke's highlucks

oh driving styles yeah i know what you mean

why do you constantly post the OC of other people on this board you nocar faggot

i swear you and "Hendra" are the same cancerous faggot - everywhere I see one of you I see the other one

Hey I like that norweigan blokes Highlucks so don't even worry about it. You're too far gone.

I can't afford to download a shit ton of new images to post. This is australia after all.

hey dont give him shit you fucking cunt.

i hope you get cancer from all the cell phones radition

i fucking hate you so much.

fucking jew. hitler never did anything wrong.

retarded samefag

I will ask mum to bring her camera home from work one day and I will timestamp my shit to prove you I am not phillipino or whatever.

In the meantime, I have a bed time story for you.

are you literally a retarded 12 year old

why the fuck do you even trip

Im 23

I trip because all I have to do in a large thread is ctrl + f and type caza and bam, there are all my posts. I primarily use it on biz but am too lazy to remove the trip here and if I do, I often forget to put it back on on biz.

Here is a pic of the backyard cold air intake I hooked up to me mums datsun

this is shit and you are shit

Veeky Forums is shit too, it's worse than /g/

please end your life

LOOK AT ME I'M A BIG DUMB FAGGOT

STUPID
DUMB
AUSSIE
SCUM

caza
caza

I'm going to start following you around on Veeky Forums so your stupid little Ctrl + F trick doesn't work anymore.

You are quite welcome to. Maybe you will learn something about crypto. It's never too late to jump on the crypto train you know. 2020/21 is speculated to be the golden years of mass adoption so there is still time to make money.

Also keep an eye out for me on x. I like to debunk ridiculous theories and propose more sensible ones, like how the Illuminati myth is actually one of the largest social experiments of all time by the CIA.

The CIA is an experimental think-tank invented by the Jews.

Your power level is weak.

>Everything is conspired by the jews
I think you give them to much credit.

oh good i hope The Cazdor causes someone to get cancer.

oh you are so fake you fucking dumb cum dumpster.
i bet you have terminal bowel cancer from visiting Veeky Forums too much.

>he doesn't drive like this in real life
>he hasn't driven like this since he began to drive
tripfags really are faggots

go and fuck yourself you fucking pedophile cunt.

go back and look at cheese pizza you fucking cunt.

if you have a problem with The Cazador then you have a problem with me.

a word of advice for you..

GO FUCK YOURSELF and shit post elsewhere.

I dont drive. I say it often enough. I am a busrider.

This country has too many restrictions and too many hoops you have to jump through to get a license, let alone the cost of registration and maintenance. I aint got time for that shit and I cant afford that shit.

Ayy, I like this phillipino man on here. He reminds me of what we used to be like before a good majority of everything turned into a liberal shithole, especially down south.

i sincerely hope you both get banned
here's your (You)'s

:(