/owg/ - Overwatch General

Kicking a pig when he is down edition

WORLD CUP IS ON

CANADA VS SINGAPORE NOW

twitch.
tv/playoverwatch

>Summer Games are coming back on August 8th.
>Lucioball is returning, with a few changes (and a competitive mode)
>The old skins from last year's Summer Games are coming back, but for regular price (1x) instead of event pricing (3x)
>New skins are also coming (available for event pricing)
youtube.com/watch?v=YPs__eUvtvU&t=0s

>Newest comic
reader.madefire.com/work/w-a2da1239584645338362109be0e7f1fd/read/

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports info, Contenders League and World Cup 2017
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com
worldcup.playoverwatch.com

>OW league Launch date

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAZfMwUZDZk
youtube.com/watch?v=Lvm0of3iDUU
youtube.com/watch?v=IypS9KrmMQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still can't believe they couldn't roll out Summer Games on the 1st

A rare Tracey appeared!

Shit. I had a really cool thread edition in mind.

Canada's about to get fucked by a girl. Let's fucking go.

I want to have summer fun with Tracer!

Jeff was just kidding, Hog is getting a legendary skin. He was faking us out.

>Leafs vs the Singaporeans
>One of the largest countries on the planet vs One of the smallest countries on the planet
>Odds on Singapore
dis gon be reel gud

>Those tan lines
hng

>crying Hogfag in OP

Singapoor was pretty weak yesterday

Not a lot of people actually live in Canada. The land is big but the population is concentrated in cities. It's like Sweden where everyone is in Stockholm and outside of that there's municipalities with 20,000 people tops.

Daily reminder that the Hog buffs fall completely in line with Blizz's previous work ethic

inb4 thread autist starts complaining about the embeds

NeonTears is such a cool nickname wasted on mediocre player

cant Zenffags and Hogfags get along? I duo queue as Hog with my Zen bf.

Why are every single one of Widow's victory poses shit?

Quality OP. We've had so many bad ones recently, that this one needs a compliment.

>you will never adopt hana

I fucking hate Goodman but not yet as much as Jeff or that godforfuckingsaken Chu

Here comes T.Racer!

Hey calm down man, that's kinda Racerst

Girls kissing girls!

>Canada not getting decimated by gooks
What the fuck is going on

I will never be this man
hurts so much

>posts a boy kissing a lady

>Orisa/torb defence
Gonna get shredded by dive, calling it now

Iktf, but that feel would've been even more painful if she wasnt wearing those heels.

xth for love and happiness

Angela deserves both!

QUICK
POST BEST GIRL MERCY NOW

>I will never be this man
I wanna be this guy. I'd kill for his job.

Soe is literally the best thing about overwatch esports

Yep, you called it.

Singapore team are bad gooks

those are budget gooks

You spelt _____ wrong

>This was unfair to Hog players because they had to pay attention to heroes whose escape abilities were still on CD
>But if you weren't a tank, you were just expected to keep track of his hook

okay

I don't usually watch OW eSports, are they usually this bad?

ok

Well done user, sadly not much of a surprise

New skin

thank god no colony

>go to watch the esports stream
>spastic fuck caster keeps fucking switching views every 5 fucking seconds so you cant see any fucking action
>he finally stop fucking switching views
>its just camera focused on a zenyatta walking back to spawn to switch heroes

Like seriously how the hell can i find myself a job casting for overwatch cause its seems like the bar for standards doesnt fucking exist

Why does this webm make me angry and sad?
It's supposed to make me feel attraction and funny in the heart.

Tracer is happy and cute.
Perfect for bullying sexually.

I wonder if Efi will ever make an actual appearance in the game...

Also, I have this theory that the meganekko from First Strike is some sort of "proto-Efi", that is, a child genius like character, but they scrapped her Efi, which sucks.

This group in the nutshell
South Korea tier: South Korea
Descent teams Russia, Canada, Netherlands
OK: Poland
Trash Austria, Singapore, Turkey

Tell me how this makes you feel

>only need 10 more before I have every blue rarity non-event cosmetic in the game
I want that constant stream of 15 credits every blue item I get so bad.

They won't put her in the game because her model would be ripped and used for whatever autismal sick shit the fans use it for. Also they would have to make an Efi model and hire a VA and then have a campaign mission or something for her to interact with you in, and that's a lot of work. Blizzard are lazy as fuck.

Not gonna happen ever.

Just this meta. Used to be more skill based during Deathball and TTT/T, but now it is literally who can Dive better than the other team. Beyblade was kinda the same, but at least it was funny and required good timing.

Unless you are SK-at which point you pick the worst comp you can still get away with and wipe the floor.

>hey kid, wanna buy some aimbots?

The lady in the bottom centre is Liao I think

Pic

>NEVER REST IN KURWA
what did she mean by this

Yeah dive comps are really fucking stale imo, hopefully when teams are allowed to use Doomfist there'll be some changes to the meta.

Tracer is a useless lesbian.

She can't even read.

like watching alf's intro

>tfw there is better blacked Reinhardt content than blacked Mercy content

Ana a cute!

She's British, you can't blame her for being illiterate.

Is it just me, or does Doomfist feel very underwhelming? His shotgun is hard to aim and does poor damage, and in order to get to your enemies you need to blow the majority of your abilities. Most of your enemies can get out of your ult's epicenter, too, so he just doesn't seem too good. He doesn't seem badass or effective, not to mention the fact that Tracer shits all over him, as does every tank. What could fix this?

>Implying DF will change Dive in any way
You are aware he is countered by Dive, and Tracer/Genji/S76/Sombra do their respective niches better?
He's gonna have a case of 6slot syndrome, calling it now. Anything he does, a meta heor does better and at less of a risk

I don't really understand why everybody think that South Korea is memeing
Their opponents don't even try to play dive against them
It's just everybody couple of months below them in understanding of meta
People at west didn't understood Sombra power like for 2 months when Korea was using her to upper potential

Maybe you're just really bad.

I receive tons of hate messages from enemy teams because I keep one hitting them and quickly returning to my team.

if people would shut up for like 6 weeks, we would know a lot more about df's viability. instead people rehash this shit multiple times a thread.

u wot m8? she ain't british in any way shape or form. she legit acts like an annoying American with shitty put on wannabe accent. the only thing 'British' about her is her Running skin

Good Doomfist+ Zarya combo counters both Winston and D.va.
Tanks are backbone of meta, not dps

You are wrong. /owg/ told me he is more OP than original Hog and /owg/ is never wrong.

>Is it just me, or does Doomfist feel very underwhelming?
Nope, he isn't. In fact, he's doing pretty good in comp.

t. GM player.

Yeah true, but if pros start utilising the zarya combos and other niche picks, there might still be a chance.

We all agree that Sombra's voice actress is the hottest one, right?

Australia > Shanghai > Katowice

Those polish slags were cute though

>annoying American
but that's what brits are basically are

RIP Singapore. Team Canada is just too handsome for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAZfMwUZDZk

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

I want agilities to be my gf (male)

Don't get why they decide to organize this stage in some closet
They had a decent arena and great crowd in Sydney

>annoying American

You mean British?

Your reasoning is so silly... except for the laziness part. And Efi already has VA anyway, because you can hear her in the story introduction: youtube.com/watch?v=Lvm0of3iDUU

But she doesn't look like chinese? (Not that Mei does either, but whatever.) I think it's a totally new character, who hasn't been ever mentioned, unlike the "actual" Liao, who seems to be the male in this picture.

No, I just mean he doesn't feel... 'strong', he doesn't have a powerful feeling. He gets one shot by Widowmaker and Hanzo while also being extremely predictable in his attacks. Tracer can also nearly oneclip him without taking any damage. He just doesn't feel 'cool', just feels like another mobile DPS hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=IypS9KrmMQM

Its hard to find someone who can pretend to be interested in the same boring dive meta game after game...you'll never find one that can act AND control the camera right.

No.

Stop watching OW youtubers, they don't know what they are on about.
For that to work, he has to effectively replace both Winston and Rein as deftank, for a combo ult which does less damage than the preexisting Tracer/Zarya. It's never going to fucking happen, stop this meme now. He doesn't even counter Winston that well, they softcounter each other so one of the only reasons to run it is made completely void.

Doomfist will not be meta in this current state any more than Torb/Orisa. Stop.

Oh i get it now, maybe it's because he only has 250hp and trhe hitbox of a tank? he's pretty much like genji, either you're really good or really bad.

I only trust koreans opinion
They say he is good vs dive
It means that he is good

You can see they really mastered the heroes and the teamwork asides our staple dive comp

When junkrat was pulled they didn't just farmed damage constantly they also followed with kills to prevent the enemy support from just farming heal.

Even their pharah use had intricacies to prevent her from being exploited and shot easily.

SOMBRA
IS
A
YEAR
OLD
WOMAN

I like her spunky attitude.