Keep stalling

>keep stalling

What do you drive?

gas gas gas faggot boi

Old Camry

We've all been there. Just keep practicing.

First time I drove stick with my dad I was having so much trouble I never thought I would be able to drive one. But after a bit I just sorta got used to it. Forced myself to buy a stick shift as my first dd, never looked back at autotragics.

A manual Camry?
You're not from murrica?

We have manual camrys here

Is it normal to have a very late friction zone? I have to let my clutch out 3/4 of the way before it bites

If it's worn or cable needs tightening/fluid needs bleeding

It's probably worn out, it has 220k miles on it. However the clutch bites hard when i let it out and doesn't feel like its slipping at all so I might just need to adjust the cable lenght

It's not hydraulic?

Feel like I have to ride the clutch really hard in 1st and reverse to not rocket in either direction. Am I fucking up?

While reversing, you usually ride the clutch. Unless you're reversing for a long distance.

Forward. You're not supposed to ride it for any longer than when the car starts to roll

My clutch is old and worn (not slipping yet though) and my engine is strong so it's hard to stall. I stalled when I was first learning though.

don't worry friend give it time and you will become a pro like us :)

>I spend all day waiting for a moment to post this stale meme because americans make me ass-ravaged
Bet your parents are really proud of you eh shitstain?

>like us

Stalling your car is a huge red flag that you're not cut out for driving. No one I know has ever stalled unless something was severely broken or other extreme circumstances. Just another American who's gonna kill someone with his mutt genes making him unable to drive

Sage and report all American threads

>Stalling your car is a huge red flag that you're not cut out for driving
fk off mate

Lots of clutches aren't hydraulic.

I haven't driven a whole lot of hydraulics yet but so far the cables I've driven have all been objectively better in terms of being able to feel the entire mechanism move and engage through your foot. Kind of like cable throttles I guess, or that one car I had with manual steering even though it was kind of pile.

Literally took my grandma 3 months to teach me how to drive stick shift well enough that I could take off 4/5 times without stalling, I hated every second of it, but she said I'd love it once I got it. About a month after i got my license, I drove 24 hours round trip to gut some nice old man's car to convert my first vehicle to manual. Every vehicle I have owned, including my auto>manual car, has been standard. I stall once every 2-4 months, never in traffic though, it's always when I'm trying to back into a good spot at work with someone waiting to get past me.

You're gonna make it bro.

t. triggered mutt

The worst is when you stall in like a car that looks kind of flashy, like you're that asshat nobody who got a car because you thought it would make you cool and you can't even drive it.

Kind of like that time I rode to a think with my boss in his TT and I had to work to be nice enough not faceplant into the dash board at every shift. Nice guy and it's not like a super I'm rich car or anything, but I'm guessing he figured he ought to be able to rip around in something like that before he gets old.

stfu eurocuck, this is the land of libery and shiet, suck your government's dick commie

>his country's roads are the worst in the developed world
>his country is so poor his government tears up roads to avoid fixing them
>he can't drive faster than 70mph without being shot
>he can't import an 18 year old asian shitbox without being shot
>he has a cheeto for a president
>he has to pay over $100,000 for a yearly checkup
>he can't leave his house without getting shot
>he can't be in his own house without getting shot
>he's only 56% white

stfu eurocuck, this is the land of libery and shiet, suck your government's dick commie

>he literally has no argument

You rank 32nd in the world in personal freedoms. Nice delusion though

Loving these (You)s, mutt. Keep them coming

Americans are so easy to bait for (You)s

>tfw I'm not even European

You need to give it a feather of gas and begin to let the clutch out just a little to get rolling, then when you've got a little momentum ease on the throttle a little more as you ease the clutch out all the way.

That's all someone had to tell me when I was learning. Instead I got the usual "let the clutch out slowly". If someone had explained to me the process step by step, I would have had no problem. As soon as I figured this out, no more problems. I mean like instantaneously.

Still a busrider because of courntry's regs and hoops they make you jump through. Aint got time for that shit.

I've got the same question, drove an e46 recently and the engagement point is pretty high, not sure if that's just the way they are

>Floor gas
>Wait until it starts banging rev limiter
>Slip foot off side of clutch pedal to let it pop up
>No more stalling

my e46 grabs just a bit past 1/2 way user its pretty normal for clutch grabs to vary from car to car even the same make and model.

land of the free