Yes yes, just give up, user!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xUgmc7kKqOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Driving isn't a right.

I drive in relatively tough conditions in all kinds of weather with heavy cargo & a trailer, and where the mapping & quality of the roads is quite low

It'll be a long fucking time before an automated system will be able to safely drive there

this. driving is a privilege.

Traveling unhindered is.

A case could be made that driving falls under that. Just would need to be brought to the supreme court

jalopnik being jalopnik. they rice cars.
third that

I'd rather die.

How come it's conditional on you having a piece of plastic with your face on it issued by the government?

>Traveling unhindered is.
Sovereign citizen detected

>there will be no deaths with driverless cars
Lmao

You might have a right to travel, but it's a privilege to do it in a car.

Sure is an absolute privilege to be forced to pay taxes to build the roads but not be allowed to drive on them unhindered.

That's what you get for living in this community.

Paying taxes doesn't give you rights over anything.

It does, though. If I renounce my citizenship from the United States, I no longer pay any taxes there, but also no longer have any constitutional rights in that country. Paying taxes gives you rights, or at the very least being a citizen does.

Being a citizen does, but paying taxes doesn't.

Paying taxes is just a part of being a member of that society.

The government takes a slice of your pie because you're part of its community and that's expected, like wearing clothes or following rules.

9th Amendment.

lolwut

Here in Australia anyway all the money for that shit is meant to come from vehicle registration and other related costs like licensing. BTW you can do that on a bicycle no one is stopping you

One of these threads?
youtu.be/xUgmc7kKqOI

too much money in car insurance for it to ever be a law

ohhh hey i know that you have a big big fan, he go's by the name of The Cazador.

anons on here think that you are The Cazador.

anyway cheers mate
Hendra.. the Truck man

Here in Australia there is a double fuel excise, car registration, stamp duty on car purchases, licensing and renewal fees, driving infringement fines, and fuck all of that money is actually spent on the roads. It goes to think tanks like the one the Salteris own to come up with research statistics saying that speed kills and we need more speed cameras, which the state then purchases from, surprise surprise, the Salteri family.

>buy fuel for lawn mower
>get cucked into paying for roads

In the US? Because you're driving a government-owned vehicle on government-owned roads. Unless you were super clever, you have only custodial title to the vehicle and the state retains the manufacterer's certificate of origin.

It's one of those being detained or free to go type things where in reality it works because people don't know any better, voluntarily comply, and it's a gigantic PITA if you want to try to fight da man over it.

>Buying fuel for a lawnmower
Seriously EVs may not be here all the way yet but for lawnmowers they well and truly are unless you need a ride-on

No thx. I don't think replacing my lawnmower with this shit to save 5 litres of fuel a year is a good financial decision tbqfhsuc

God I hate those assholes. "Can you prove I was driving?" Said while sitting in the driver's seat and the only occupant of a car that was just pulled over. Fuck I just want to move out into the woods somewhere and be left alone.

But what if the government runs a program to give you a free gift card redeemable only in approved electric mowers that you get if you take a tested-as-working eco-terrorist mower to an official crushing station?

Ehh I'm fine with it for a lawnmower. It's different for a car, something that has utility for me as well as something I am personally interested in. I don't give a shit if my mower makes almost no sound since the sound of a mower doesn't give me a chubby the way a good sounding car does while ringing out the RPMs.

>no more yanking cords
>no more start-ya-bastard
>no more going over to the petrol station with a little jerry can
>noticeably quieter
>no more servicing

Best thing of all though is how it folds up and you can store it vertically. Try doing that with a petrol mower.
The only problem I can note is the cutting level is either a bit too high or low. But just a bit

>no more servicing
Yea, I don't know about that.

>implying autonomous vehicles would be viable anytime soon where I live

I remember back in the day people used to leave perfectly good mowers out for trash when all it needed was a new spark plug after all those years, or the air filter was full of two years of mud and leaves.

Nothing on your list is of any consequence if your mower isn't a shitheap compared to the effort of actually mowing the lawn yourself instead of paying somebody else to do it.

Comparatively speaking.
More-or-less it's true. I don't expect the brushes will need to be replaced for many years. I only mow when the grass gets tall as fuck. I'm lazy. Another reason why the electric mower works well for me. Petrol engines need to be used regularly or everything goes to shit. Hence why I got this

see here
I had a lot of starting problems constantly despite treating my fuel with stabiliser

And I'm sure you'll change or sharpen the blade on your new one after you beat it on a pile of rocks and stumps and one half is about to rust off, too, instead of buying a whole new mower.

It is funny, i bet so do most of them. They are trying to make a point about the banality of legislation. You think fillibustering over a traffic stop is bad but what do you think about he lawyer who uses similar tactics to get you off in a ceiminal case?

Not entirely sure what your trying to say but here:
The body of this electric mower is made of plastic so there's no worry about rust there. Keep it out of the sun (in a garage) and it won't degrade from UV either.

Blades? I've sharpened them before and I take extra care not to hit rocks or bricks like a mongoloid. Wood is not going to dull a metal blade

I bought pic related for $150 brand new 2 years ago. With it I mow ~1acre of hilly land at least once a week when the grass is growing.

It is dead simple. I change the spark plug once a year, sharpen the blade, and change the oil (use left overs from what I put in my truck or my woman's car).

Not sure a battery powered mower would be of benefit. Especially when the battery starts to break down. Sounds like an expensive fix.

I'm not a criminal though.

You should invest in an older model that burns or leaks enough oil that you just top it up a every month or two. That's the manly way to do it.

I bought mine heavily discounted from a store that was going out of business (Masters) so that's why I have mine...Here's the thing. Mine is simpler.
I don't have to change oil, plugs, fuel lines or any other shit like that. The batteries available are more than enough for my use too. I have a 4 amp hour battery which lasts me about 4 mows. There's a 7.5 ah battery available.

Really. I won't give my ICE powered car up either but seriously now it's a mower

It will wear out eventually.

Also I usually end a season running a tank of 2stroke gas though it.

Kind of surprised you would even need to change the plug yearly on a modern mower that doesn't burn oil. My dad had one growing up where I don't know if the oil just leaked directly on to the plug while it was sitting there or what, but no matter matter what it just wouldn't start unless you cleaned the plug first every damn time.

Even modestly new ones I've seen go for years on a plug, kind of like my fancy shmansy 90s OBDII car would do 30k on a set of plugs that still looked great after, and I'd wind up changing them really only because I'd taken the trouble to take them out to make sure this was real life.

I do >50hrs of mowing a year. I like to keep up on the preventative maintenance.

Pls post more of the highlucks

>no deaths