Ask a meme machine owner anything

When did you have your first check engine light?

Bread on hood

not yet, clipped a curp on christmas eve still waiting for it to be fixed, been in garage since, new spittler, bumper and raditor part needed

no can do its 'conveniently' in the garage awaiting parts...call BS if you want.

>it's already broken
>AIX
>LIT
>FGAIN
>AONY

Bread on hood faggot

its broken by my own in ability to drive.

as stated at the garage awaitng parts.

How solid does it feel over rough surfaces? Does it rattle or squeak?

nope. had to change the factory tyres to winters as the corsa p zero it comes with are not conducove to driving in the wet and cold. the only shoddy fault ive found so far and this is irrelvant is on one of the windows, where they etch unique car details and alfa logo the logo is all wonky. sat nav is crap at re routing too.

He can't because it's in the shop

What is your mechanics name?

phil, is the service manager never met the mechanic.

I know Phil, the guy working on the Alfa is Tony

kek. not being worked on at all yet awaiting parts. the christmas shut down at the alfa factory is casuing delays

well no interest!

No shit

I'm impressed Alfa Romeo managed to build the only 4-door sedan that is so unreliable you couldn't trust it as your daily driver or only car. I'd rather get the 4C, which only has to work 2 days a week.

people dont buy quad as dd its a weekend toy amongst others

it's a fucking sedan lmfao

Why didn't you get the 80k version?

the quad is the most expensive one...

Post a fucking photo of your car, don't you have one?

>in b4 it's at the garage

>18505000
says the chap who has no idea about cars or weekend toys...

it's a fucking sedan with a retarded face lmfaooooo

Have you already got engine and/or power steering problems?
If yes then when they promised you to deliver new one?
Or maybe they found out what is wrong?
My friend had one as "daily"for 6 months in and out of shop constantly,
they don't know what is wrong they wanted to replace it for him with new one because they can't figure out what is wrong lol.

Hey Luigino how that's luxury Fiat tipo drives daily?

Fucking kek

Why'd you lease the base model instead of the Quadrawhatever?

Where do you live? You don't have to be too specific.

It's a fucking sedan with child seat points dumbass, cars built for fun have two doors and don't weigh as much as a house.

Even if it was a toy, it should still be reliable lmao - it's this "trying to justify your own cucking" attitude that tells brands they can fuck us all they want and we will still buy their fwd crossovers

fucking pastanigger subhuman trash driving your sandnigger mediterannean garbage cars instead of true car of ubermench, the vw as god Hitler intended, you'll see on day of rope

haha, any one who'se driven one wouldnt be saying that.

its a saloon, so what? its fantastic fun. what does clarkson use his for?

so funny all the people on here who cant afford anything bar some 2nd hand crap box, shit on so many things, as they havent driven, b have 0 prospect of driving let alone owning!!

Yea so why did you get the V6 one?

early cars had big ecu issues (including most press cars). seemngly later models in 2nd half of 2017 have not resported such issues, even though there are scuttle issues in rhd, where water drains right over ecu connectors. despite a OEM fitted part now, they are now redesigned the rhd scuttle and new cars are getting that. wheteher older cars get a recall is a big mystery, its needed as even with the OEM scuttle drain 'fix' ecu connectors are showing signs of corrosion

oh i get it, it. saying v6 is a meme too

No I'm saying you didn't buy the Alfa, much less the expensive one.

you would be wrong then. i relaised its 14th now, so my bad on the date...

how often do you need to load on tow truck ?
how much did it cost, so far ?

Yfw I drive an M2

You magnificent bastard. More pics!!!!

>Have you already got engine and/or power steering problems?
>If yes then when they promised you to deliver new one?
>Or maybe they found out what is wrong?
>My friend had one as "daily"for 6 months in and out of shop constantly,
>they don't know what is wrong they wanted to replace it for him with new one because they can't figure out what is wrong lol.

BULLSHIT.