/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread Still Sadayo Saturday

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!OAEBCbqR!AoTAo-UpNXDE726pjug3yA

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZu_aiAyC5E
youtube.com/watch?v=TLE3zgg73lM
youtube.com/watch?v=o09GZhjcZBI&
youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Fzysrf1j_gE
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSlhnFFOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0VqBa60Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=GQUtpuDlZDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb22li36dJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's mine, /pg/

Obligatory Makoto post

She's mine /pg/

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Tae is bae!

I ship Aketo/Makechi!

>tfw trinity soul is literally impossible to find online and the disks went out of print ages ago

there are too many makoto ritual posts desu

>I will never understand how she's so popular. She does nothing, absolutely nothing. Even Ryuji would have thought not to get the entire PT captured by the mafia if he was going to deliberately get himself kidnapped.

AIDS

I can't wait for P6 for the next Chie/Makoto so I can read people claiming "she's the one! Never had a waifu before, but I truly love her and only her! My love will endure!!"

How often do you spend time with friends?
Do you eat too much? Too little?
Are you happy with your life?

Better Naoto than Kyoko Kirigiri, I.E., a detective that actively makes the game worse because she figures things out the main character should've.

I love Ann!

yep, but the saddest part is that so many people will deny that

he's mine /pg/

it's not funny when you do it on purpose

>One thing we learned was that many of the young children who were left there were kids neglected by their parents. Other kids end up there because of mental or physical abuses by parents. A couple of kids there really broke our hearts, and we wanted to foster them, but we were told they were not available for adoption, so couldn't be taken out of the orphanage either. One was a very cute girl with big eyes, not quite two years old. The social worker there said she had a twin brother, yet she was left in the orphanage while her brother got to stay at home.

>This particular orphanage only took in kids up to 3 years old, and at the time had about 20 to 30 kids. One thing we learned was that many of the young children who were left there were kids neglected by their parents. Other kids end up there because of mental or physical abuses by parents. A couple of kids there really broke our hearts, and we wanted to foster them, but we were told they were not available for adoption, so couldn't be taken out of the orphanage either. One was a very cute girl with big eyes, not quite two years old. The social worker there said she had a twin brother, yet she was left in the orphanage while her brother got to stay at home.

>Sadder yet, many of these kids must leave their orphanages between the ages of 15 and 18, and onto an unfamiliar world that often shun them (Japan's koseki system, or family registry, clearly registers every bit of info about an individual, including marriages and divorces, and being an orphan can be ground for discrimination on the job, social stigma, etc.) It's not uncommon to hear some of them will become homeless because few will ever have the opportunity to go to college. Without the right support network many of the orphans may also end up suffering from depression or other mental illnesses.

What the fuck? How can a first world country so ahead of its time be so backwards at the same time?

>P6 comes out
>Everyone moves to their flavor of the month waifus
>I stay loyal to Sadayo

Alright /pg/
post your all time favorite Persona soundtrack

N-no comment.

Cancer

Remember /pg/,

I like both Parrot and Baconhands, and there's nothing you can do to stop me, pleb.

I genuinely believe this many people on /pg/ are retarded. I mean, he's posting Goro.
Sure you will.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Fucked up my quote

>I was told many Japanese parents don't want to let go of their kids in part because of the shame and social stigma invovled in it. Yet the social workers there also knew few of the parents would ever come back to take their kids home. The outcome is that many of these kids, sometimes called "throw away children" by society, will live in limbo, trapped in a life filled with abuse and bullying.

Are orphanages that hellish in the US and Europe?

Because we still don't have any laws about having children. For some reason people think its a natural right that cannot be touched.

I'm not sure if "favorite" is the right word, but this song is certainly the most iconic in my mind

youtube.com/watch?v=mZu_aiAyC5E

youtube.com/watch?v=TLE3zgg73lM

/pg/ is my only friend.
Sometimes i eat a lot.
Im fine, but my life could be better if i actually did something

youtube.com/watch?v=o09GZhjcZBI&

>Mishima calls Joker his best friend

I honestly felt bad for the guy. At least he got a nice moment in the spotlight to reward all his efforts with the Phan-site.

Is there a torrent for it somewhere after the minor holocaust earlier this year? I actually want to see it just to see what the deal with it is

are you the same user who thought that goroposters weren't doing it ironically until yesterday?

And Joker doesn't even like him. Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=zHdOXCoja-c

The ultimate in atmospheric Persona music. Nothing is comfier, not even Iwatodai Dorm.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fzysrf1j_gE

>Favorite song:
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSlhnFFOVo

>Favorite battle theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0VqBa60Sg

This doesn't include Battle for Everyone's Soul because it's unfair

>it's a "my headcanon is that joker hates mishima because he reminds me of the worst parts of myself and I'm self loathing" episode

no

I really hate how you can't be nice to mishima, Atlus forcing me to bully myself FUCK YOU

No. I don't dislike Mishima at all. Pay attention to all of the dialogue choices you have with Mishima, they all imply Joker is either annoyed by him or he dislikes him.

are you sure?
you kind of sound like her, in that way that both of you can't really tell when people are joking.
How do I know you're not just trying to save face?

seconding the p3 ending and that song is the reason why we're getting P3 dancing over a decade later, that shit is genuine kino and a moment that every following game has tried to copy on one level or another

youtube.com/watch?v=GQUtpuDlZDQ

That's before you change his heart. Before you do, he's a bit of a shithead in it for his own self-aggrandizement. After, he genuinely believes in what you're doing to help people.

There's also more neutral/positive answers, especially when he gets better in the later half of the link.

as well as all the "phantom thieves???" responses which if you don't always pick you're a busta

I mean, he believes in you before that too, he just gets a little shortsighted. it's interesting that mishma is one of the more diversive slinks and it's also one of the few that''s not "attractive anime complains about their problems that are entirely not their fault because they're pure and innocent, then you either resolve or help them move past it by feeding them responses they like"

>d
You're being nice to him.
You just don't confirm him when he goes overboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb22li36dJg

Wrong. I hanged out with him after his "change of heart" and met Shinya and the game gave me plenty of options to trash talk him

they force you to be sarcastic or mean, there's no time you can just be nice.

Joker can be quite sarcastic with everyone on occasion. It's not just Mishima.

Conditonless affirmation would have only screwed Mishima in the long run.
You're doing the right thing in occasionally slowing him down because you care about the guy.

I've never played P2, is it as dark or even darker than P3?

depends on the brightness of your screen

Darker, I believe.

Soejima's understudy here. This is the rough draft of the hot new waifubait for P6, what do you think, everyone?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

no, but who wants to save face on Veeky Forums?

With their sacrifice, Tatsuya, Maya, Hamuko, and Naoya were made safe.

Honestly I'm dreading when they'll put an oc dount steel waifu in persona 5.

depends on how much positivity you have in your life

It's black like my soul.

But seriously P2:IS is almost as goofy as P4 for much of the plot. It only gets heavy towards the end. P2:EP is pretty dark, but I think the Answer has it beat.

Is she a student council president who knows kung fu?

Man I really hope they learned their lesson with Marie and just expand on the girls that are already in the game.

Because Japan is a pretty bizarre country in many ways. But yeah, Goro as a character is much more sympathetic to the Japanese than Westerners because of this reason.

Some are, but specifically in Japan the system is extra fucked up because parents can leave their kids there and they can't be adopted so it's very possible Goro was unable to be adopted because the foster homes knew he had a living dad. I mean, that would explain a lot about why only one guy out of so many shitty adults deserved to rot in hell according to him.

Post that Mitsuru pic
You know the one

fucking this, I think all p5 waifufags can agree on that

she's a high school hall monitor who knows krav maga

nigga shut the fuck up, i'd give everything for P2DAN

Did japan hate marie too?

Yes. She also rides a motorcycle and gets embarrassed when you ask her out.

IS is literally the exact same as any other persona game, all of your party members are insanely over the top anime caricatures and the entire games plot is basically just "lol this crazy wacky thing happened because rumors can make anything happen" in a very similar "problem of the month" fomat persona 4 and 5 have

ES is "darker" in the sense that it has protagonists who are slightly older but still a bunch of kooky nutjobs

me too

everyone hates marie

I really, really can't stand Morgana. He's worse than Teddie ever was. No more fucking mascots, atlus. They're all awful.

>persona 5 expansion introduces a new character
>she's been following the phantom thieves since the beginning
>somebody right under your nose
>got her persona one day reaching out to the truth
>now she has to step up and save Joker
>newspaper club girl joins the phantom thieves!

Wait for PQ2!

I'm dreading them actually putting something worthwhile in there, causing me to spend money.

If it's just bikes an shit I can look up on youtube in ten minutes, I'll pass.

Maybe a female MC, but that might not work as well as in P3...

>headcanon
Joker doesn't like Mishima, that's it. Which isn't a surprise because nobody likes Mishima, Futaba ignores him, Shinya bullies him, Ryuji thinks he is a weirdo. Joker probably doesn't like him because he leaked his record and before changing his heart (which they didn't because it wasn't worthy and they just told him to calm dow ) was planning using the PT to his own benefit.

If you agree to hang out with him on sundays the automatic reply of Jokah is him being annoyed saying if it is necessary. Almost every option is Joker being a prick to him even after his change of heart (for example when one of mishima's friends is being attacked)

>kung fu
shieet, Lisa is now a student council president?

>when a manlet tries to be smug around me.

Alright, thanks. I'll try it out someday... that is if I ever get through the shit gameplay system.

when does Shiya interact with Mishima? I must have forgot about that. And Ryuji is buds with mishima, they hang out sometimes.

Maya hates Goro!

they're still doing that, and with Strange Journey of all things
you are getting a new oc donut steel and you are going to love her more than your current waifu, or so Atlus thinks

>tatsuya's fucking death-stare
He's the tallest and manliest.
Bad luck running into him.

reminder that marie is objectively the best p4 girl. consider the following

all the girls in P4 are extremely bad characters that exist to tick off marks in the standard VN harem archetypes and have almost no personality or character outside of interacting with self insert chad, with the notable exception of ai (who is laughably unpopular as a result)

because of this, the only value any given p4 waifu has is in their looks and superficial one note personality traits. they are sex objects in their most pure form, which is why the majority of P4 hentai doesn't even try to draw them on model or in character.

Now, given this, consider that marie objectively has the most attractive design, and the kind of personality that really makes you want to just shove her over a table and shut her up. These are traits that would make marine the worst girl in almost any other cast, but as we've established that the P4 roster are strictly otaku wish/sex fufilment objects (as fitting for a game that was rushed out in about a year to capitalize on the surprise mega popularity of P3) she is in fact the best girl due to being the waifu equivalent of a high class prostitute.

Do you understand now?

How many sjw would be triggered when the precious FeMC they asked for (really, some were crying hard because there were no female option) would be beaten up and drugged?

Maya loves Goro like a son!

go back to sleep, Mariefag.

just finished Kamoshida on NG+, now im pretty sure this arc is the best arc in this game. great story, great execution, and great balance on the character time. Ann doing great too in here

Just realize this, but after you defeat kamoshida and celebrate it in the hotel, you can find TV president guy and IT company president that you met on shido's palace there

no

>Now, given this, consider that marie objectively has the most attractive design

Everybody fucking says this but I really don't find Marie any more attractive than the other girls. In fact I think she's the ugliest out of her and the IT girls.

A FeMc wouldn't work. Shido would've raped FeMC.

Same, her face and arms look like she's obese.

hot