Is really the end?

>Eletric
>Autonamus
>Wheel less
>no option of good driving beacus is forribeen

why i have to live to see the end of golden era of cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjZPvXKewFk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countersteering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You city dwellers are fucked. Good luck enforcing that shit in the rural country.

There's a fair chance that we'll get grandfathered in. We'll just have to keep our old cars.

its just for liberal cucks that live in shithole commie cities who think they are the center of the universe

>Good luck enforcing that shit in the rural country

that is a point, specially on 3rd countries, besides eventually most of cars will be like this eventually

>liberal cucks that live in shithole commie cities

but how about the "driving is dangerous general public, prever the NEW SUPER ULTRA NEW auto-car self-driving 1000% secure" idea? general public that doesnt care about normal cars like us will prefer auto-cars?

>muh liberal boogeyman
>implying republicans won't support legislation relating to autonomous cars
lol you're in for a surprise
Sounds good 2 me

why it sounds good for you? you arent sad to see a thing that you loves being throwing in the trash in place of stupid slow robots?

no????
robots are better than humans anyway, humanity should be eradicated desu

>humanity should be eradicated desu
you arent human too? you are going to die too, you know?

I don't love cars. Cagers kill over a million people a year. Granted that number could be brought down if roads and driver education was invested in more but human error is inevitable. An autonomous car would fix this.
Robots aren't better than humans, retard.

>I don't love cars.
what the fuck you are doing on Veeky Forums then?

Did you just come in from stupid town? Cars aren't the only things with engines.

*heems you in 13 seconds*

>Cars aren't the only things with engines.

>planes too dangerous and requrie lot of training to use
>tractors already autonamus and slow as fuck
>trains will be auto
>motorbikes are too dangerous and are going to be auto as well

do there is a new type of engine-machine and i dont know yet?

>motorbikes will be auto
ahhahhaha. no. bicycles won't be either.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjZPvXKewFk
what you said?

>first week of riding on street after nothing but tracks
>11 lowsides because of shit like sand
>bike highsides itself and kills a rider
>bike gets tickets for being a robo-street-rossi

how much do you think it costs for a factory whoolie button

Stop posting from your phone, shitbag.

>bike gets tickets for being a robo-street-rossi
i really laughts at this

>humanity should be eradicated desu

be the change you wish to see in this world

The thing with bikes is that rider can't be just a passenger like in a car, their whole body is actively involved in controlling it, even on a fat leisurely harley.

Pretty much every company that has released concept cars that come with self driving capabilities have manual controls. Ford is making a wheel-less one, but that doesn't mean all their cars will have no controls. And sports cars will of course have manual controls. This is all doom-gloom. Fully auto cars are decades away from becoming mainstream - if ever. And even if they do, that's not to say they won't have any manually controlled cars. You won't live to see the end of human driven cars.

time to move to africa

guys not openeing electric car mod shops mfw extreme potential in modding electric cars. output limited only by power source and the meduim used such as wires. no more blown headgasket, breaker switches so you dont fry dick. simple mods to add trottle and steering wheel a kid with a arduino kit could do

sure, but they'll all be electric garbage
the only thing you can really confidently say a this point is that racing will always be around

>Veeky Forums - Auto

BRING ORN THE NUKES!

This user knows de wae

>planes
>fucking dangerous
Literally the most forgiving platform mid route

Reminder that you can still buy a brand spanking new, fire spitting, 200 mph race bike with lights for less than a new Camry. Bikes are the future of the auto enthusiast because they can't be automated, even things like traction control and ABS are less than 5 years old and still relatively uncommon.

Classic cars are still about and our shitboxes will be to.

If there is a car you love and you can afford it. Get it now and hold onto it.

>because they can't be automated
1-800-comeonnow

>literally no room for a person
>crashed so many time they had to put training wheels on it
>BTFO by an amateur rider
That's like saying an RC car is an automated car.

>That's like saying an RC car is an automated car.
It really isn't but whatever.

are you from thailand? you have nothing to worry about for a couple generations at least.

Handlebars and controls make the motorcycle move. The only thing riders do with their body is change the centre of gravity which isn't even remotely necessary unless you're trying to go very fast around corners.

Except at low speeds where balance is almost entirely based on the rider and their body position.

>being this retarded
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised given the topic I'm posting in.

Balancing at low speeds is done with countersteering. That's why when people ride bicycles/motorcycles at very slow speeds you see their wheel moving left and right TO BALANCE IT. You don't see the front wheel remaining straight and their body shifting back and forth.

You... you're joking right? Have you ever even ridden a bike before? That is so fucking wrong I don't even know where to start.

The tech for automated planes and ships has been around for some time now, yet that tech will not be introduced in planes and ships in our lifetimes. The same will hold true for cars. The steering wheel isnt going anywhere.

I don't really care if you're retarded or attempting to troll, you can't argue with physics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countersteering

Lol enjoy your precious bikes getting banned you sweaty bastard