strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/854488-kiblers-galvadon-pally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RANDOM DUDE LMAO

Discard is a fucking bad design archetype.

I'm not even mad about the Felhound. I know that Warlock will never recieve any new cards and is strictly a Wild class only.

3rd for random legendary warrior

>warrior playing a fun card when taunt warrior still exists

Nooooo you don't say

G
Renolock is one of the strongest 2 decks in Wild and was one of the top dekcs during MSoG
They will never let Warlock become good again

need to get golden mage. which one is easier to farm wins; burn mage, secret mage or freeze mage

This card is making my pants tight. It's like an evil gnome is choking my anaconda. She even looks like a Nazi. This is way too many fetishes all at once and I want to thank Blizzard for once.

They might have ruined my favorite classes and still make OP Mage cards, but at least I get a wank every now and again.

>Lots of icc related content they could have pulled on for legendaries
>warrior gets rotface instead of marrowgar or saurfang
>priest and rogue get fucking npcs from cataclysm

I mean ben brode already doesnt fucking care about balance so at they very least you can at least try and pretend to follow the wow timeline when making your cards

>summon card
>opponent deals damage to it
>discards you a card and finishes your quest
>attacks it again and discards your quest reward

Truly the best card of the expansion. Warlock got the buff it deserves, especially in arena.

>play felhound into treachery into 6 mana defile/weenie pings

This can happen.
This will happen.

How does it make you feel?

>looks for Heros of Warcraft on the hearthstone name
Nope, don't see it.

Then again, the grandmasters taught me that prevention is the most prudent measure of all. Hmm...yes! A couple of these should do the trick! Oh my! I'm becoming giddy just imaging the look on the poor chaps face when he comes across me and my succulent spellbook. Hehe!

Could it be possible that Wailing Felhound is even worse than Ticking Abomination?

Reminder that quest warlock will never be viable

>frozen throne
>release canon charecters that were nowhere near the frozen throne

Logic checks out

Can't really decide. They will see play only in shitty meme Treachery decks so it's hard to judge which one is less trash.

How do I make this card work? I have all the Standard Paladin Legendaries and even the Voraxx.

There we go, now that fucking card does what people think it does.

>he removes the 4/6 from the board
>still loses because it's against control warrior

Hold on. I think this is a presentable card in Arena simply because games are won and lost strictly by board state and not card advantage. I mean, sometimes you'll get styled and get Volcano'd and instantly lose, but I would consider this an above average Arena card.

Here is a secret reveal for my bros at /hsg/

This, mage and priest still can' handle armor.

I wouldn't even be mad. But alas

Why can't I stop laughing at this

wanking at hearthstone
not at wow

I pity you

You want me to show you each expansion for cards and characters that don't exist in Warcraft?

>MUH
>LORE
kys WoWfag

They are won or lost based on board state. But when you have nothing in your hand and a 3/1 on the field while your opponent has a full hand, you probably lost since your minion is absolutely no threat. It comes on turn 3 when all the played classes summon a 1/4 taunt and get more value, while you lose all the value. Stuborn bullshit 1/2 with poison and taunt is also a popular play meaning you lose the card for nothing AND lose a card.

Warlock already has trouble keeping up with all the classes randomly randoming a random, so a card that makes it even harder to keep up isn't helping at all.

You don't
Just like I'll never get the golden hunter quest I unpacked to work

doesnt exist and exist are two different things you dumbshit.

If they made a totally new character for rogue or priest that was icc themed it would be find but all they did was took established characters that had nothing to do with icc and slapped them on a card cause they already had the art laying around.

Shit like bearshark was nice because they at least put effort into it whereas shit like the priest legendary all they fucking did was take old artwork and put it on a card.

I don't expect I'll need more than 2k dust to get everything I want from this expansion.

>axe flinger buff

why havent they made a good warrior legendary since classic =/

Armor, huh? Jet fuel might not be able to melt steel beams, but a good ol' blast of fiery hot fire will surely melt through that armor! Sorry, not sorry! My mischievous machinations have no end, you see. For every scenario which you concoct in your mind, my deck has multiple counters. It's best if you just give up now, for your sake.

Every mage card was revealed
Rate from 1 to 10
>Frost lich Jaina
9 mana Hero card. 5 Armor. Battlecry: summon a water elemental. your elementals have lifesteal for the rest of the game.
Hero power: Ping. if it kills summon water elemental
>Sindragosa
8 Mana 8/8. Battlecry: summon 2 Frozen Champions
Frozen champion: 1 Mana 0/1. Deathrattle: Add a random Legendary minion to your hand
>Glacial Mysteries
8 Mana. Put one of each Secret from your deck into the battlefield
>Simulacrum
3 Mana. Copy the lowest cost minion in your hand
>Ghastly Conjurer
4 Mana 2/6. Battlecry: Add a "Mirror Image" to your hand
>Doomed Apprentice
3 Mana 3/2. Your opponent's spells cost (1) more
>Ice Walker
2 Mana 1/3. Your hero power also freezes
>Coldwraith
3 Mana 3/4. Battlecry: If an enemy is Frozen, draw a card
>Frozen clone
3 Mana. Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, add two copies of it to your hand
>Breath of Sindragosa
2 Mana. Deal 2 damage to a random enemy minion and Freeze it

How can a 3/6 "discard at least 2 cards but against paladin, mage, or rogue, potentially six" be good when Harvest Golem exists bringing 4/4 value stats with boardclear buffering

Varian and Malkorok saw play in WoG before Tempo Warrior turned into Dragon Warrior.

>post yfw you preordered

Malkorok still saw play in dragon warrior too.

Beautiful

>friend wanted to pre-order for me as a present for my birthday
>mfw he got me Titanfall 2 instead
Even EA deserves money more than Team Shit.

What's a fun deck to play right now?

Kinda want to play Jade Elemental Rogue but I need two Shadowcasters. Dunno if I want to craft these yet.

yes please

You're complaining about Warcraft timeline in a game not cannon with Warcraft
They dropped the Heros of Warcraft shit

Hell they made a murloc a playable shaman hero ffs
Kys as said

Reno N'Zoth Jade Shadocaster Rogue. You only need 1 copy of the cards because Reno.

Here's the decklist Kibler streams with

hearthpwn.com/decks/854488-kiblers-galvadon-pally

In my experience the trouble with Galvadon is that the deck doesn't have enough finishing power since he's removable unlike say caverns, sulfuras hero power, or even lakkari meme portals if you can miracle your way into completing the warlock quest. Be sure to take membrane or at least stealth.

Love it.

literally me on the left

>hates all the cards
>hates blizzard
>Do you even play hearthstone?

Lich King confirmed /hsg/ poster

Moroes should have more tits
and barnes should have a belly

You got a decklist? Also missing Xaril.

It's a mixed bag

Is he dare I say it /ourguy/?

>dk
6/10, may see play if sindragosa does
>sindragosa
6/10, may see play if dk mage does
>glacial mysteries
2/10, antisynergy with arcanologist. wont see play
>simulacrum
2/10, meme card for quest mage
>ghastly conjurer
2/10, awful card
>doomed apprentice
1/10, pack filler
>ice walker
3/10, not a bad card but too fair to see play
>coldwraith
1/10, pack filler
>frozen clone
1/10 terrible card, nerf to mage's card generation
>breath of sindragosa
5/10, alright card but may not see play

>is autistic
>whicked sense of humour
Lich king our /guy confirmed

Our guy.

when is next dk hero reveal?

Tonight, a tale of GLORIOUS redemption!

Thanks, I'll try this out. I replaced one Primalfin Champion with a second Divine Favor. I don't have the second Primalfin.

I play elemental priest and miracle rogue for fun

all cards will be revealed monday

Strangely enough, my labor induced stupor while sitting at work right now is a very accurate depiction of my thoughts on the expansion.

I think Xaril is one of the core cards here because he will often give you the return to hand and make it cheaper spell, allowing you to play your N'Zoth or Reno like a million times.

I tech in Dark Iron Skulker depending on how many board flood decks I face. It can really save you and it's not that bad in other situations because Reno bails you out.

I change the deck like once ever few days by adding burgle or removing it and adding some tech card.

That's not awful, since Primalfin has some bad variance. While it's in theory the card that makes the deck (think Mach Imp for discardlock), in practice you don't get a lot of returns since it's a priority target for removal (same deal).

Primalfin is great when you can put some buffs on it right away to make sure you get some value, playing a 1/2 for 2 and getting no text value is suffering

fuck now I'm in love with Barnessa

If I'm being honest, I liked the sketch better.

>Battlecry: Equip a Gorehowl

Breath is one mana

since a lot of the new mechanics require freezes i had thought thered be better ones, but maybe theyll be good who knows

cant wait to play arcane giant warrior with dead mans hands and rotten

I was gonna go with Barbie.

>jaina
8/10 - will see play for hardcore control
>Sindragon
7/10 - same deck can win a couple games
>Mysteries
4/10 - probably not useful enough unless a hardcore secrets deck becomes viable
>Sim
5/10 - quest mage maybe
>Ghastly
8/10 for quest mage
>Doomed
2/10 will suck 1 point for potential that Doomed + Geist + Milhouse destroys every spell in opponents deck and hand then lulz its broken
>Ice
5/10 - its aight
>Coldwraith
6/10 I think its good but I think top 2 Mage decks now are Quest and Hard Control
>Frozen Clone
9/10 is actually sick, Duplicate saw play even if it often gave you two 1/2 tokens, this sees play even if you get two Ice Walkers
>Breath
6/10 its just fine might not see play

Mill warlock is a go.

Completley busted

I can't stand it when images don't have a background like this one. It makes jerking off to r34 way too hard. Even if there was like Karazhan tower or some shit in the background, it would be ten times better.

a-at least they are giving warlock meme cards and decks instead of things he needed. I mean this is the expansion of lifesteal but i'm sure he'll get more then just 1 legendary. Th-thanks blizzard.

>s-six cards don't even matter! You only thinned my hand!

Sketches always look better because your mind fills in the blanks.
The composition was changed very slightly but nothing major.

rotface is better than paletress but hes not good

dont fall into the "its legendary so it must be good" crap

also its not really a control warrior card its more of a midrange tempo card

I got you my famalam

My nigga, thanks.

I disagree. I think Rotface is strictly a control card mostly because of his mana cost and need for setup. Control already uses a lot of whirlwindy cards and he is a perfect fit as a kind of OG Elise surrogate. He is more tempo orientated than Elise, but I think it's inaccurate to say a deck that could play an 8 mana "do nothing" without setup is a typical midrange.

>These are the anons we will be spending the night with.

what was warlock meta like? what decks were meta,? how was the experience, were they more cancer than mages?

I only started playing this year, and honestly warlock seems so bad I never see them in wild either.

makes me wish varian was still in

warlock has historically had 2 meta defining decks, both cancer
the first one is zoolock which just plays a lot of small annoying garbage and then kills you with doomguards and leeroy

the second one is handlock/renolock which draws a lot of cards with heropower and outvalues you with giants and twilight drakes and has endless boardclears then finishes you with leeroy combos or jaraxxus

both are cancer but nothing compared to the bullshit that is the mage class

Back in the days of old-school Zoo, deathrattles were everywhere. You could play three boardwipes in a row and there would still be some minions left on the board.

Back in the days of old-school Handlock, giants were everywhere. You could have easy lethal, and then three giants would appear, one would wipe your board for 8 damage, and the other two would gain taunt and +1/+1.

Back in the days of Renolock, Kazakuses were everywhere. You could easily be winning and then bam, now he has two different mega-potions to clear your board and resurrect his own. Not that it matters, because between the Abyssals created by Courier and Twisting Nether, you never had a board.

thankyou user

Ive only seen zoolock at times but I never found it to be that cancerous compared to most agro decks, would love to see warlock become meta at some point if only for a short while

Now that you mention it.
Has mage EVER not been tier 1 or at least upper tier2, since closed beta?

>Coin Seadevil into Finja
Not bad. On an unrelated note... Does anyone have a decklist that Bro'Gall works in? Just unpacked him. Wild is fine, I'm finally sick of Standard.

What's going on between Medivh's legs?

Both Cho and Gall are just sort of bad. Warlock doesn't have good enough spells to combo him with.

>jaina
8/10 - cool card but might be overshadowed by quest mage/freeze mage, why grind them out when you can just kill them?
>Sindragon
8/10 - same probably as jaina, unless there's some reason mage can't burst people down anymore why would they play for late game value?
>Mysteries
4/10 - no body so no where near the level of MC, probably won't be played
>Sim
2/10 - quest mage might be happy to get it from tome/glyph sometimes but it's not going to be run
>Ghastly
6/10 decent
>Doomed
1/10 terrible
>Ice
3/10 - interesting but probably won't be played
>Coldwraith
3/10 terrible
>Frozen Clone
6/10 might be played just because secret and it's decent but not as good as duplicate
>Breath
8/10 very good

Too bad they didn't reveal this on that show with Kiebler and Firebat

My guess it's part of her translucent bottom thingy.

What deck takes most skill and why is it Secret Paladin?