I want to overtake cars fast

I want to overtake cars fast.
Recommend me some +10yr old shitboxes that can go fast in a straight line.
Pic semi related?

2004-07 CTS-V

S13 with a turbo kit

Supercharged Mustang GT, usually 600-800 horsepower depending on size and tune.

Civic for 3k

GTO

There aren't any. 10 years ago cars were slow, today you can get an Accord or Sentra with 300hp.
Slower than my truck
Literally same 0-60 as a new Miata kek

evo

clean 350Z is such a pretty car.

Newest Corvette you can afford. Automatics are cheap if you can live with yourself. Spend the rest on the typical HCI and/or pulley swap.

135i with a few simple mods.

New miatas do a 0-60 in 6.1 seconds, which is 1.6 seconds slower than an LS2 GTO at 4.5 seconds.

The top trim SR Turbo Sentra makes 188hp.

Muscle car with a supercharger.

op said he wants to overtake people. That's usually a lot harder than accelerating off the line. That's what horsepower is for. Anything can be fast to 60 with short and low gearing.

I own one. A V8 with 400hp and 400 ft-lbs of torque is PLENTY for that, believe me.

Yeah that will but that guy said a Miata is as fast as it just because it gets to 60 in around the same time.

>4.5 seconds
Bullllllll shittttttt
OK well the sentra is still slow, but the Altima can have 260hp, the Maxima 300hp, Ford's ecoboosts have stupid power etc

Motorbike

You're looking for a good old muscle car, like a mustang.
Don't worry thought, as long as you don't floor it in first gear you won't end up against a tree.

If you just want to pass people for cheap get a shitbox v6 Camry or Accord and be done with it.

Reliable, won't meme steer into a tree, and cheap as shit.

Are you retarded? The GTO and CTS-V have 400hp LS2 engines, a T-56 transmission and 3.73 rear ends.

you are the reason Veeky Forums is ruined

non m e46

They also aren't going to get much, if any, cheaper than they are now

Yeah and they weigh 4000 lbs.
>3.73 rear end
My car has a 4.19 so it's faster?

you just need a civic with a few simple mawdz

996 Turbo, can overtake damn near anything on the road and can also corner.

If you can actually find one that’s clean. I’d love to get one but they are always beat to shit by vapefags.

Op wants fast power fast. Money is no object then just boost any ls car or truck. If money maters ls swap into any shitbox is ~5k next 5-10 is 6-800 hp. 15k supercar in a straight line. For quick thrillz just spray and pray on what ever you got and the first 9/10 times you win and the tenth you got a cool paper weight.