strawpoll.me/13633420
strawpoll.me/13633420
strawpoll.me/13633420

Which slut which lick your disgusting and unsanitary ass

He was -Atk

>just rolled my first one
>-SPD/+RES
Is it worth 20k feathers?

Doesn't matter you just merge him later.

>Have 10 units that want fury
>Only 1 Hinata

>Devdan was some sort of queer stereotype in Japan
Uh what?

The only Reinhardt you shouldn't use is a -atk one

Ephraim is for L'Arachel and Tana is for Cormag

Is this real?

What's wrong with Fates?

Be honest.

You guys need to learn about placeholder skills ffs
>MUH FURY/VANTAGE
Just experiment with some other skill in the meantime

He's slow already so speed doesn't matter and as long as it's not -ATK he kills everything anyway.

his gimmick was speaking like a woman, to the point of saying ara ara

Everything.

Everything.

Is this lucina?

YAS

How fucking do?

This shit was fucking hard for me with no restrictions and now I have to do it deathless and with a handicap?
I don't have Hector

YAS!

Yes, and some neckbeard at Brazzers is apparently a supporter of the datameme

What the fuck? When did this happen?

FUCK NO
i am not paying 2000 feathers for atk +3 or spd +3 skills
>Tfw hinata will be harder to pull after the rate switch

Git gud, or just copy one of those youtube guides.

Not on PC, no mods, no toolkit.

Since how does the BK run in that armor?

I disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLlVDApl6aQ

It's nice to see that the stupid azura spam and comic have been replaced with equally autistic nino spam

A week ago.

Me on the right

God fucking damn it, can't believe I missed it.

2000 feathers is literally less than a single round of gauntlet, what the fuck are you doing with them? I'm sitting at 120k+ right now and I've promoted many units.

He doesn't move, the globe shifts itself to make escape impossible for BK's opponents.

It was pretty funny. All the Cordeliafags came outta the woodworks, one user mentioned Catria, and triggered half the general.

Are you taking advantage of the 5% pity rate on the upcoming fest Who are you rolling for and how much are you prepared to spend ?

Um, sweetie, no..

Going through the past threads now to see the reaction..

What would happen if I were to say Azura is shit?

Why on earth did they dub these memory scenes?

Lucina

Conquest has a shit plot. Birthright is Awakening-tier. Revelations is hot garbage in every way.

Does the new first roll free thing mean that from the 7th onwards all banners allow every player to roll once for free?

Rolling for ike
>paying to gamble

From the 7th onwards

It's like every aspect of the game was designed with little to no communication between each other so there's this huge segregation between fucking everything. Story and supports having different writers, maps being designed with absolutely no story context in mind, My Castle in general feeling tacked on and several things in it feeling further tacked on, child units ABSOLUTELY being tacked on, and none of these things seem like they took each other into account to make for one cohesive experience. It feels like you're touring through a game full of concepts that could possibly be used in other Fire Emblem games rather than a complete Fire Emblem game that was meant to be what it is.

That's just the way I feel about it, feel free to disagree.

It's falselagging by neo-FE waifufags trying to make OG Firemblemers look bad. Ignore it.

Robin has quite the lovely wife, I am somewhat jealous.

Yeah want Julia sama so bad gonna reach 40 orbs when the herofest comes hope its enough

Will have 200 orbs by then. I want Julia. Hopefully it doesn't take me many orbs to get her.

The whole point is for this to be built together by /feg/ so stuff like is helpful. I know jack shit about optimization and am trying to inform both myself and others who don't know, so actual replies instead of meme arrows would be great so we all benefit.

I feel like draw back is better than reposition with her as an alt.

I am aiming for Ike and Ninian, since I already have the other 2. Have 98 f2p orbs saved atm, hopefully it's enough.

I'm shit at this game. 10 units for the Cheve chapter. Which of these + Nyx should I pick?

I'm having a hard time with 11-3. There's just too many enemies for me to not lose one unit.

I can't wait until the 7th so I can get my free 5* roll on every banner because of being the luckshitter I am.

>rolled +atk -res chrom
I don't remember chrom having a nuke strapped to his arm.

I like Hana

I didn't give it much thought, but reading your post I agree 100% with it. The games are just a clusterfuck of features.

fuck off australian

>ask why skills are not explained like equip
>"the point is to be helpful"

Seems like an insanely good deal, doesn't that mean there's no reason whatsoever not to roll once on every damn banner from 7th onward?

I want Ike and Ninian because I don't have them, have 120 free orbs saved and I am not spending a dime, I usually give up on a banner after 40 orbs or whatever 5 stars I get (within that 40 orbs limit).

95 orbs, I want every unit in the banner, mostly Julia, since I already have my boy Ike

I prefer Draw Back on squishy units like mages, or Brave users that get doubled easily, since it pushes them back enough to not be in danger if there's not enough space for a reposition chain.

If I have Reinhardt do I really need Linde or Delthea? Or is more variety always good?

I ask this because I'm gonna summon from Celica's Tempest banner and I know Delthea is on it too.

Pick the best ones!

no you don't

Fucking phone

You will get MAE'd, don't roll on that

Shit writing
Shit characters
Shit gameplay overall (Conquest is ~33% of the package that is Fates and some chapters in that route were pretty shit too)
To top it all off, the localization was shit too; so shit in fact that they didn't even bother to finish it and left a DLC with a ton of dialogue and some useful items unreleased overseas

Fates was just a blatant money grab cash-in on Awakening's success. Did you know that they were so lazy with Fates that most of the cast does not even have official full-body artwork drawn for them?

Got 85 orbs saved up so far. Going to do full rolls and take what I get. If I manage to get Ike, Julia, and Ninian, I might snipe for multiple Gennys. I'd love to have a healer team for Chain Challenges and Tempest Trials.

Rolling for Ike and Ninian with free orbs.

>playing conquest
>lost Elise on the nyx chapter, decide to just roll with my loss because I hated the bitch anyway
>start the Azura Corrin support
>4 scentences in skip the rest because the writing is so fucking bad

The other supports to this point were at least acceptable to me but that was legitimately some of the worst writing I've ever seen.

>11-5
Use Felicia or a high res Brave Bow

>11-3
I got through it first try with a team of fliers, anything else requires doing wonky shit with WoM/ER to bait most of them to one side then escape to the other.

I'd like to get Ike. Everyone else I'm not really interested in.
>Subomptimal dancer
>Nino 2
>"Stong" healer

>smile
That's clearly a frown

>Are you taking advantage of the 5% pity rate on the upcoming fest
Probably.

>Who are you rolling for
Probably anyone I can get, seeing as my only 5* is a -ATK Klein.

>how much are you prepared to spend
20, maybe 40 orbs. I doubt I am going to waste too many on units I could get in any of the summon pools anyways, even if there is a slightly better chance at a 5*. If/When I get lucky, I would like for it to be something unique.

/feg/ stop talking about mobage for a second and tell me your thoughts on this.

so I'll do that from now on. I guess I glossed over that response, my bad.

I'm the guy who suggested everything, try to format your image better, when suggesting multiple options, Delthea is so versatile finding an optimal build is difficult because of the dependance on what you want her to do

Reposition is still better imo, draw back is ultra cheap and easy to find, and is a suitable replacement, but the versatility reposition offers is off the charts, specially because it allows units to throw their allies around the map so they get a chance to get a jump on the opponent, draw back can sometimes do the same, but moving a unit effectively 3 spaces instead of 1 is much more helpful in most situations

I want Celica anyway though, so I'm summoning from it. I just wonder if I should just snipe reds specifically or if I should just bother with full summons if it means possibly getting Delthea too.

Trash.

Can't wait for the Camilla and Takumi reveal. In all seriousness I really don't care about Warriors

Thanks that would be nice so newbies don't have to crawl through wikis first.

It was a lazy half-assed cash grab that sold off of hype and marketing alone.

The story is by far the worst in the series and Jesus fucking Christ, My Castle/the Child realms just made it so much worse. The pacing is absolutely fucking shattered by this retarded concept, because you can go from watching Flora kill herself to rubbing your kawaii waifu's face in like thirty seconds without anyone even fucking mentioning the former. It just goes to show how little they actually cared about the story and used waifufag pandering in order to subvert it, like they knew the story was bad from the get-go.

Cherche and Virion reveal coming baby

Yeah you're right

It's shit

Its nuFE shit with Marth in it, just watch Minerva getting cucked out of this game because of Mentallyillmila.

Shiity Florafag detected.

I try to run both on most teams, some maps don't have enough space for Reposition, even fliers sometimes get thwarted by walls in some maps, usually indoor ones.

Can't believe they haven't revealed Camilla yet. Just how many people are going to be in this game? They already have like 4 or 5 donuts.