WHY DO YOU KEEP DYING MAGOG
WHY

WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO VENT

>500k players online on steam
>dead thread
yoo rofl

it's a 20 year old game without waifus

what do you want people to talk about

Should I ditch the friends who got me into CSGO now that I'm much better than them?

>without waifus

AHEM

no. keep playing with your friends.

t. guy who did that and lost interest in video games all together because of it

I usually help bump the thread along until the more busy hours, but since my internet is fucked I can't be bothered phone posting. I don't have any savage memes on it.

Play 1v1's, add good players around your level, play with them some time. Most won't bother, but every now and then you get a few people who will give it a shot, and if you play well enough or your game style clicks with theirs, you're golden.

And don't ditch them, just don't invite them to ranked matchmaking if they are holding you back and you outrank them by like 4 ranks, or alternatively get a smurf and either make it your main or try to get them to play with it.

smurf for them

>pug Frenchie giving info in French despite being the only frenchman on the team

also it took me all game to realize "EES AH-KING" meant "he's hacking"

and he said something about Marine Le Pen too

Just shout french words in the mic until they stop talking

what's your accuracy %
what's your MM rank

LEM

>accuracy %
It's really not all that meaningful user. HS accuracy is where it is at.

56.6% HS accuracy
MGE

>that feel when you have more taser kills than you do UMP, tec 9 or fiveseven kills

>And 500+ hours of idling
Jesus, how the fuck did I rack up more time idling than I do playing the actual game

>It's really not all that meaningful
t. shit accuracy
you'd be easily out of MGE with that hs% otherwise

b-be gentle

(Gold Nova 2)

Veeky Forums mcree you are a fucking idiot

GN2 here, who's good and willing to play?

carry is not free

Are there any militia/assauly global elites I wonder

>when you've been playing on your smurf account so much it has ranked up to supreme
been playing on it to play with a mate who started CSGO half a year ago, now he's boosted to supreme as well lel

mite have to get a new account to smurf on

nice lie u cuck

>mfw 5 accounts because of this

>tfw 8 accounts
>all are global
>5 are rank S
>2 are on pro teams

should I get another to smurf?

>tfw I am JW AND Karrigan

smurf god

nice lie u cucks

how's life in gold nova?

Do GEs get a lot of pussy?

i flirt with globals in exchange for boost
girl btw

Redpill me on DMG rank

absolute shitters

quick rundown is not good

MGEs who think they're good because they react faster than most AK ranks.

How do I calculate enemy's economy

you need a phd in math first

you guys remember when this was the 2nd most popular game on steam? lol

bumpu

I don't play enough, my match list is a wall of wins

Boosted MG1's

bump

Remember when it was, at a bare minimum, the 4th most popular game on Twitch? Wow.

E V E R Y T H I N G

Bampu

enjoying your dead board?

some russian guy just triggered me AMA

why are you so bad?

cause your momma likes bad boys

krinj

EU DMG = NA GE

bully me

Should I play this game again?

Play gujira's game instead.

vndb.org/v13566

>netorare
Actually going to play it, thanks.

Why is your kd so trash

im human trash

i was going to but it don't like you need it

keep your head up champ, we're all gonna make it

:(

i know the feel
ganbattne

it's over

CSGO is finished

how is PUBG anyways? is it a fun, but essentially mindless game that's not very competitive, our generations CoD so to speak? it don't seem like it would be competitive in the same sense that CS, Quake etc are?

Is Veeky Forums dead?

clips.twitch
.tv/WrongSmellyBatterySMOrc
clips.twitch
.tv/MagnificentBrightPartridgeAliens

does steel have autism?

has the tec9 change actually made somewhat of a meaningful difference or is it still better than all mid- tier smgs

Official powerrankings of top 5 most cancer nationalities in solo q:

1. Brits
2. Germans
3. Russians
4. Turks
5. Balkan slavs

you forgot the frogs

I would suck 4 frog dicks to have 4 frogs on my team instead of any of the above.

I like to think that us russkies are better than turks as teammates. In my experience Russians keep playing no matter what, Turks get triggered to fucking tits from the slightest of hiccups desu, very sensitive people it feels like. I always try to tell them to chill but no success so far

Russians are cool if they're not underage from my experience, even you can't understand them

The problem with ruskies is they resort to votekick for the tiniest fucking thing.

Also russians are really only cancer when its a 3-4 stack, otherwise not much.

Game is reddit. I'm honestly surprised this general this this active. qt 3.14 CT/T models when?

Brits are moody and almost always bottom-frag but when they're not this they're generally okay.

1. Turks (subhuman)
2. Russians
3. Any other Slavs (Poles included)
4. Brits
5. Germans
6. French
7. Swedes

Finns get a pass vittu. I'll take Finns on my team anyday. Even if you lose you still have a good game.

Hello Sleksi

>Brits are moody and almost always bottom-frag

Idk what kind of brits you're playing with, mine are almost always autistic and screamy. All it takes is a single bad moment in a game, they get triggered and absolutely explode into screaming autism.

I forgot poles though, I'll give you that.

it aint me

fuck off you ruski piece of shit

also learn english

>tfw Eastern Euro
>If solo then always stuck playing with slavshits or other salty and really mad retards
>once queue for a US server for gigglez
>everybody talking, very friendly and always laughing
probably one of the most fun games I've had in this shitty game

>internet crappy for a week and a half, was completely down for the last 3 days
>finally back
>2 out of 5 hits registering, and then getting dinked a meter from where I was crouching still

Thanks telstra!

Hey guys, im a 18 yr old norwegian boy and my life mostly consists of playing, right now im on a 2 week vacation in turkey with about 4 days left and around 1 week after we get home, im moving to the city in an apartment alone to go to school.

I havent really talked to my parents about this but my dad has said things like i will spend all of my freetime on the pc (implying im allowed) but also said im not allowed to bring it. Yesterday i told my mom i wanted to bring my pc and she instantly said "no".

I cant imagine for 2-3 years only being able to play cs in the weekends where i will most likely not have much time for it, and holidays. At the moment i am LEM with 5600 hours and over 1000 competetive wins, and simce im 18 that says a lot of how much time i spend on it. I have ADD and tourettes syndrome and withouth sleeping, when i play csgo is the only time i can relax in.

If you have any tips for me what i can tell my parents to make them allow me to bring my pc, PLEASE leave them below

ask her why not tho, ur not a babbi

Buy one you fucking baby.

if you're only LEM after 5600 hours maybe it's time to leave the game on the shelf

>"when i play csgo is the only time i can relax in."
>csgog: "stop playing"
nice

French are number one

t. a French

>hating your own
user

Hey I have a legit question. I am kinda new to this game (50 hours) and don't know much about the mechanics of the game itself but I had a few questions. I think I could probably improve if I knew how to overcome these problems; the game is very frustrating when you feel like you make the right decision only to get killed by something that seems contrary to what seems right.

Why is it when I am still and point crosshair on the head of enemy player it misses? I try to use AK and 1tap the enemy but it often just misses and when i spray it just goes everywhere. I spent a bit of time learning the "spray pattern" of AK and M4 but this does not seem to help when every shot is missing and I get noscoped by an awper instead.

Also why are the pistols (fiven-seve, tec9, p250) so good? I often get more kills each game with pistols on non-buy rounds than with rifles because I can just hold down "w" and left click. Why do are these guns better than AK/M4? Is this a game mechanic or am I doing something wrong with rifles? Lastly is the P90 the best gun in the game? I watched a pro game and they were all using main rifles but no p90? I don't understand when it is obviously easy to use and cheap. Same idea as pistols.

Anyway sorry if this seems like noobs questions, it's not bait if it may seem that way but asking politely in deathmatch never does much. Also is using mic necessary to win? I tried using my mic in the competitive mode but nobody else seems to use them.

oh but i love france and most of my french brethrens ( fuck paris though )
however,the french csgo community is utter cancer,it's undeniable.
french premade are the worst

hilarious post my friend

i'm getting my lol on

Change the crosshair to something you would prefer, guns aren't that inaccurate unless you have 60+ ping, and you're shooting at invisible hitboxes that are seperate from the enemy you see.

As for pistols and SMG's, they are good at close range and because you're versing other players at your own level. The very second you're versing slightly more skilled players you'll realise why you don't bother with guns that deal low damage at range unless you need to save up money. Eventually you get to a point where you don't want to lose your gun every round, and run out of money, so you take positions that are less risky, but don't get free kills on people who didn't notice you.
It's called "aim battling".

P90 is expensvie, has almost no kill reward and it has shitty accuracy. At higher level play people don't clump together and let you get a 5k with it.

>twitch ded
>youtube ded
>hltv ded
>csgog ded
game dead

store.steampowered.com/stats/

>no tournaments for a fucking month

Will we ever get back all talk lads?

Lul

>play game
>prime matchmaking
>1 afk all game - others won't kick him