Do you hate Elon Musk?

And if you do, why do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebhairtransplants.com/elon-musk-hair-transplant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would one hate him?

Did he get work done?

Veeky Forums hates Elon. Them's the rules.

he uses a cult of personality to run semi-legitimate ponzi schemes

He makes stupid decisions as a CEO but somehow still gets money for his bullshit.
For example giving away all his Tesla patents for free.
Getting into solar energy was and is still a fucking disaster for every company wordwide.

>giving away all his Tesla patents for free.
it's called sneaky vendor lock-in. his stuff will be THE stuff. the de-facto standard.

Well besides Paypal his companies don't make money.

The reason why I hate Elon is because every normie loves that he invests into technology, space exploration, but nobody seems to give a shit about medicine. If I could choose between having a space elevator that only serves astronauts to not use rocket fuel, and instead lift their shuttle to space, between having the ability to cure any disease, disorder and grow any part of my body back, I would choose the ladder, any day. He isn't a bad guy, but the fact that we are fetishizing something like MARS colonization, which is far less important to us than HAVING THE ABILITY TO GROW AN ARM BACK, really sickens me. Like sure I could just have a cyborg arm, but I don't want that. And then you have people like Shkreli invest into curing rare diseases, but everyone hates him and doesn't care about his deeds, because he raised the price of the pills. Of course he did, cause people simply don't give a shit about medicine, it's all about TECHNOLOGY.

celebhairtransplants.com/elon-musk-hair-transplant/

There is no vendor lock-in. VW and Toyota could crush Tesla by releasing their best selling models as an e-car.
The only thing that keeps other car companies out of the market is the battery.
You need a battery that charges well and fast, gives you enough power for long distance and safety at the same time. Of course you also need charging stations. All of this for a reasonable price. They are just waiting for governments all over the world to 'support' the change.

There are countless companies already researching that shit, working together with car companies and already offering great e-cars. But they still earn good money with regular cars and wait for the governments to invest in e-cars. The big names are already prepared to make the shift.

And believe me as soon as the big names take the step into the market Tesla will lose. I visit almost every year the auto show in Frankfurt and I have seen the Tesla models and compared them with other models and the quality is okay. But for the same price you could get a great Audi model which hase more extras, is safer, more comfortable and the quality is way better.

Incorrect, young un

Incorrect, young un

Incorrect, young un

Not sure. His fanboys are insufferable and the hyperloop is a meme but Tesla was a success.

Space X is forgiveable because who wouldn't want to play with rockets if they were a billionaire, better than snorting crack off a prostitute's butt cheeks on a private island.

Pretty sure they'd want to keep that on the downlow.

Ur a fucking faggot dude... no offense

Elon musk thought he was legit enough to sue the fucking man jeremy clarkson. Elon lost, obviously, but i think elon is catastrophically homosexual for attacking top gear in the first place. Tesla is a faggots dream of feces.

Clarkson is a piece of shit. No surprise that you admire him

If clarkson woke up one morning with your iq he would think he was having a dream about being a chimpanzee and run to the kitchen to slit his throat hoping he would wake up. Then you would have to cut yourself like the bitch you are. :)

>Then you would have to cut yourself like the bitch you are. :)

Whats it like having the brain of a pre-teen trapped inside your head?

no why would I hate him

I think this thread is aimed and the less-mature among us. Don't worry if you don't hate him

Dude, you already lost, so what the fuck are you doing here. Tuck your tail between your legs and runn away little girl. You suck at physics, therefore are worth less than a slave, so eat shit and kill yourself already. Gods growing impatient and you dont want Him to smite your inferior family