All of us here (including myself) are either sitting on BTC or ETH...

All of us here (including myself) are either sitting on BTC or ETH, waiting for a massive train while all of us accuse DASH of being a scam. Right now I'm asking myself if we're not all missing the real train like everyone did back then with BTC which was similar because everyone had been calling BTC a scam back then.

>DASH reached 20 -> "SCAM BUBBLE, IT WILL CRASH SOON"
>DASH reached 30 -> "SCAM BUBBLE, IT WILL CRASH SOON"
>...
>DASH reached 70 -> "SCAM BUBBLE, IT WILL CRASH SOON"
I'm really scared about seeing DASH at 1000$ one day and asking myself "what have I done"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r7erSqaRRnw
178.254.23.111/~pub/masternode_count.png
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-713227.html
yobit.io/?bonus=eLJwf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think that if youve got that gut feeling that dash will reach 1000 bucks one day, you should invest a portion of your money thats affordable to lose on it just in case.

/thread

Fug it might become second biggest crypto if it keeps going up

Where to buy dash?

i bought a few dashes way back just for a laugh.. so if DASH is the next bitcoin.. i should be on the train

dash team seems to be more organized than others

Veeky Forums told you to buy when it was called darkcoin and sitting at $6. You didn't, no need for regrets now.

I bought 6 when they were at about 15.

This is the video that convinced me:

youtu.be/r7erSqaRRnw

I don't know if should buy more or take a wait and see approach.

so you were convinced by a video put out by there marketing team, which only proves that advertising works

She makes some good points.

Having block rewards go to developers and nodes and not just miners is important. User friendlyness is important because it has to get mass adoption and it can't if only autistic robots can use it; retard normies have to adopt it too.

Offer counter arguments if you have them.

lmfao its so funny. Couple of weeks ago everyone was talking trash about Dash and now that it rose everyone seems to love Dash.

Those were different folks. I'm sure they still think that. This is the first thread where I've directly addressed dash.

And like I said, I don't have some huge stake. I thought the concept was sound so I bought 6 units "just in case".

If one of these cryptos really does go to the moon I don't want to be left behind. You feel me senpai?

If you want to buy something that has pretty much the same sort of idea as dash but isn't a scam buy DECRED

Master Nodes decreasing every day now.

more than 1/2 of the coin supply are sitting in MN.

This coin is even more centralized than Bitcoin and is hoping to be Federal Reserve digislave bucks 2.0

It will go to .1 BTC or $100 USD then crash.

They planned this all the way from back in the days of Cryptsy.

When that coin first entered the market it had a odd spike to $100 in 2014.

That was a signal for "club" members.

The puppet masters even threw a clone (Paycoin) out there to trick noobs.

They beat the team up in bitcointalk.org bootcamp style with Monero trolling.

The whole thing was scripted from day one when DASH was born like Mars leaving Virgo.

Their aim is to repeat history.

They are thoroughly brainwashed and truly think they will be the next octave on the scale.

"C"ash ---> "D"ash

There is nothing good about this coin unless you LOVE www slave bucks and wish that to be part of your future.

Pizza gate allegations is going to bring the whole crypto scene to its knees.

This coin included.

lunaticoutpost.com/thread-713227.html

darkcoin?

It's actually depressing how many thousands of those I had at one point

People are so fucking stupid I don't get it but at least it makes it easier to get rich. Monero is THE train to be on and it's so fucking cheap.

All these morons getting sucked into buying scams every time they pump. You can rest assured that Dash and Eth will not be around five years from now. Just don't even worry. Fomo'ing will only waste your money.

Monero is the real deal. No one is shilling it to you because it wasn't pre-mined so there there aren't special interests creating the kind of hype that sucks in lots of morons to shill their $100 bags.

Buy some Bitcoin, it's the original and still going strong and in the lead. There are still massive gains to be made if it maintains it's dominance. But if you still feel like you missed the train that will deliver untold gains, Monero is it.

Monero is the only crypto with actual utility right now. You could even argue it has more utility than Bitcoin since it has the privacy required to conduct the illicit transactions Bitcoin was made for.

When people talk about Ethereum they sometimes call it Bitcoin 2.0. these people are being retarded since Ethereum style smart contracts can be built as a second layer on Bitcoin (and Monero). The Ethereum technology may be useful and important one day but the current token will be worthless, there is no reason to buy it besides throwing your money away, validating some Veeky Forumstards, and enriching an autistic skeleton.

Monero, however cannot be built on top of Bitcoin and acheive the same effect. Bitcoin is not fungible so any coins from an anonymous sidechain can be flagged, defeating the purpose.

In fact Monero is truly Bitcoin 2.0. Monero takes the ideals of Bitcoin, a permissionless electronic money and brings that ideal to reality. Bitcoin proved the concept of a PoW blockchain but without fungibility it cannot be money. Monero also has the years of Bitcoin experience to draw on for improvements.

And Dash is a scam. Doesn't matter how high it goes.

yobit.io/?bonus=eLJwf

I heard it's not "REALLY" anonymous and you can be traced

I only ever hear real infomation on why a coin is worth investing from people talking about Monero. Everyone else just seems to hype n shll. Bless to the Moneroj holders and may good fortune come your way.

Monero payments are anonymous. To be fully precise: given the current state of the art in cryptography, your privacy is provably enforced at the mathematical level. Monero allows to make payment over the internet with the strongest privacy currently achievable by cryptocurrencies. That might not be "REALLY" anonymous to everyone. Some people can't be pleased.

Are all transactions anonymous by design or can I chose whether the transaction should be anonymous or not?

lol

I think ETH with zkSNARKS has the ability to implement some sort of anonymization as well

I've only been researching Dash a few weeks and I've seen good and bad things to consider, but honestly that the person who would post something like this is AGAINST Dash is probably one of the best indicators I've seen in favor of it being successful.

All transactions are anonymous by design. It is actually crucial to fungibility that all transactions be anonymous.

You can still prove you sent funds with a tx id and there is a view key that you can give third parties to audit your incoming transactions.

I'm thinking about buying some Monero for 500$, lock it away and look at the price again in 2-3 years.

I started typing out a proper response but I just cbf. Maybe in a few hours sorry. Just treat eth like a Ponzi and you can even make some money if you time it right.

That sounds like a reasonable thing to do.

Over 100 more master nodes just dropped off the face of the Earth

Down below 3900 now just after a peak of 4486 at the end of Feb

The long con is playing out

Be prepared to be all sorts of butt hurt.