planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

>Whatever the fuck this is
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/3932904642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nth for reporting on how your game went!

24th!

95th

Xth for spamming KILL ALL NIGGERS in chadchat

Anyone kind of pissed that your character litters now?

its fuckin happening TUNE INTO LIRIKS STREAM

liriks pls go

>shillinh a streamer with 30k viewers
fuck off Lirik

>shots from front somehow hits pan on my ass

based fucking lirikposter

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>implying that pan does not add a 5% chance to COMPLETLY block a bullet, no matter the source

means he missed you and hit the pan instead probably at an awkward angle as you were running

>add a 5% chance to COMPLETLY block a bullet, no matter the source
what

>chicken dinner second ever match
>haven't won since
>always get to top 5
>this was 9 weeks ago

is there any advantage to having foliage set to very low anymore?

>10 top 5 games today with a good ammount of kills every one
>0 wins

just joking. pan sticks out of your character model so if you hear a CLINK and he is in front of you he just missed the shot

>all of my kills are either first or last circle

PLAY THE BARRIER INSTEAD OF CENTER.

>having a strat

Had a laugh when my duo partner almost lost his shit for not being able to pick up a can of redbull before he noticed it was the one he just chugged

boy do i love invisible parachutes

is duo fixed now?

leave me alone i didnt know

If went right under your tiny ballsack into the pan

>mfw i'm getting good at this game

Yes

>land on the radio hill near the base

>literally pick up a kar98 and 8x as my first loot

>aww his

>sit on the side of the mountain in the rocky outcrops, perfect view of the military base where dozens dropped

>literally see no one the entire first circle

>have to move

>die from falling

I fell like I'm being fucked with

>someone trying to camp bridge
>by standing still in the middle of it

wow
he ded
not even a teammate could revive him from that

>l8 circle on military island
>want to drive over a bridge there
>one guy at the start of it and one in the middle in a firefight
>as I drive by both of them start shooting me and de_stroy me

In squad matches my buggy keeps going silent for both people in it. It isn't silent to opponents right?

do duo fpps work yet?

>fpp
>guy tries shooting me
>misses
>I pull out my uzi
>doesnt fire
>die
I was so fucking mad when that a happened, how the fuck does the uzi not fire? It's like it just decided to say "naw fuck shooting" and decided to drop it's mag instead. Costed me my life

Have people accepted that FPP makes camping even more powerful yet?

dced right after. game just kicked me out for no reason

ur not alone and this game is a joke

>woke up today
>suddenly deaf on the left ear

I'm finding I'm getting to the top 10 a lot more in First person mode.

Also getting a lot more kills and seeing more shotgun kills.

Anyone else?

>open up 4 gamescom crates because im a good goy
>get 3 white school shirts and 1 white school shirt with tie

I'm ending it lads

I've completely changed my playstyle in FPP. As soon as the first circle clears I no longer go in buildings.

why isnt there first person squads

im already done with tpp after playing the new modes but i cant play with friends now unless i want third person dog shit

Just gotta be patient.

We get them when we reach 20million sold units so you better get going and buy the fucking game.

>1pp duos with my boy
>hole up in georgia
>get first circle
>loot
>get lucky second circle
>loot some more
>third circle; still safe
>start lining the floor with 9mm ammo to our location
>fourth circle; still safe
>no one comes around, ~15 left
>fifth circle; only front half of our building is safe
>both of us hopped up on meds and red bulls, scoping everything out, listening for shots
>next circle is the street intersection in front of our house
>10 people left and don't see shit
>walk out the front door and get drilled from every direction like it's 8v2
>mfw reporting our killers for teaming

Frames, maybe?

>die in #95+ because i chose an empty building
>10 times in a row

Pretty sick of my game pausing for a second and giving me a mini teleport every minute or two. What kind of "Network Lag" is this?

>Have a group of around 10-12 people I regularly pNlay with
>I have never gotten a solo win
>Boatloads of duo and squad wins
>Lowest K:D of the group
>Highest win ratio of the group in duo and squad
>They almost never win unless I'm in the squad
>Constantly want me to squad up with them because of this even though I'm statistically the worst player of the group

wtf is going on

Vehicle audio (in my experience at least) is pretty finicky. I've seen people in buggy pull up to a house, stop, get out, but the buggy will keep buzzing like it's full throttle. I spent 3 minutes stalking an Uaz that wasn't actually there. I've had the engine sounds from cars I've been in completely cut out while everyone else could hear them fine. The worst I've had is
>driver brakes to avoid a rock
>the braking sound kept playing as if on loop

Don't about the higher settings but the grass and bushes don't render correctly at distance on very low so you can just see people lying down. Watching the asians lie down whenever they get shot at is funny.

this, fpp is so superior

Do you tell them what to do? I carry on kills for my friends but i can't keep us organised for shit

the downing mechanic should literally be taken oujt of squads completely

its too easy for a faggot squad to get a good position and just chain revive each other over and over with no way to approach

combine no downing with first person mode and you could actually have a good game

Every team has a caboose, every team needs a relaxed, low pressure teammate. It's good when they're the same person

ur the bitchboy of the theam

fpp helped me realize how amazing the double barrel is

Shotguns in general feel nice in FPP.

>needing first person to realize that

I have more kills with the double barrel than kills with the k98 with a 8x scope

>Use car horn as distraction to hide my teammates noise as they sneak up on a team and kill them
>Get banned

Uhh explain this pubgtards

>enjoying literal RNG weapons

must feel nice for you to do well at least some of the time

>land in a crowded town in fpp mode solo
>hear tons of footsteps, start moving towards them
>realize it's a dude running into a wall
>walk up to him and unload on him with a shotgun, he doesn't die
>as i'm trying to figure out what's going i hear more footsteps
>kill a guy as soon as he comes across the corner, also clearly attracted by the mess of footsteps
>wait a few minutes there and kill two more people attracted to the footsteps
kek

DON'T HONK ME BRO, DON'T HONK ME.

Seriously, how can I support a game that not only bans me if I stream snipe, but now even if I fucking HONK at streamers.
"PLAY OUR WAY OR WE BING BONG BANNU" This is fucking tortanic 2.0 where they banned people for buying everything cheap from the auction house and then later put it in again, more expensive.

I mean fuck, You get to a point where you need to be afraid that you get fucking banned if you kill a guy that has too many twitch viewers because they'll mass report you.
If you don't wanna be found put a fucking delay in your god damn stream. How is banning stream snipers OK in any way? If YOU choose to broadcast your location to the whole fucking world, then it's YOUR fault if I use that to mess with you.

>target isn't moving
>reticle is on head
>zeroed at correct distance
>fire
>miss

?????

>squads
>solo
>land at pier area
>a squad of 3 landed here with me
>loot a shotgun
>shut all doors in building and sit at the top of the stairs
>1 of them comes in my building
>1 shot him
>10 seconds later another comes in
>1 shot him as well
>kill the 2 downed retards
>hear the other one near my building
>go to roof and see him walking around my building
>jump off
>shotgun
>miss
>shotgun
>hit
>hit again
>kill him

ezpz senpai

u sound like a cry baby cheater

>start match completely naked
>get car immediately
>pick up no items, spend match zooming around on my motorbike
>stay naked the entire time
>when it's just me and a few other guys i pick up a shotgun and kill them

works every time

They added horn honking as a honey pot. It was never meant to be used by honest players; it's just there to identify toxic gamers and cancer.
>b-but p-people who h-honk are given away their location a-and can j-just be killed s-so it's okay, r-right?
I'm not sure why that's the streamer's responsibility. If you want to honk a car horn, maybe consider driving it off a pier first, troll

yeah you tell him. i hope they make it so if you honk your account is immediately flagged as suspicious and banned from the next few games so they can review if you are cheating

I mean, I know you're baiting but that is essentially what is happening
>add honking
>ban players for too much honking
Nigga what.
Also bunning stream sniping in the first place. I mean fucking hell, It's completely in the streamers power to turn it off by JUST putting in a bit of a delay (or much of a delay if you're a happy camper).
I'm with fucking Blizzard on this one: us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/3932904642
>"we’d like to clarify that this is not a violation of any current policies. In fact, we cannot enforce any ‘fair play’ policies if a user chooses to provide their opponent an advantage. If someone in-game chooses to tell their opponent every move they’re making, thereby informing them how to counter it, we cannot conclude that any violation has taken place."

>3vs1 squad ending
>we die to the alone guy

>kill 3/4 of an opposing squad that rushes your compound
>its a 'your teammates rush the last guy one by one and he wipes out your entire squad' episode

We had to spread to take out the last two fucking snipers and we was getting in the blue, that turd was right in the circle hidden with a fucking silenced groza

>then it's YOUR fault if I use that to mess with you

but you know damn well that goes against he spirit of game.
Why do trashy people always fall back on how it's the honest person's fault that the trashy person did something? If I leave my wallet on top of my car, it's not ok for you just to walk over and take it.

if I leave my door unlocked, I don't expect you to just walk in. You sound like every prison inmate to beat the shit out of someone and then goes: The know better than to say something that pissed me off. As if that made it ok to tire iron them in the face.

now to be fair I don't like the idea one buys a game and the devs can just yank it away from a person. Yet still, stream sniping is clearly a rather shitty thing to do. Just because you can't, doesn't mean you should.

at least man up and admit you know it's wrong and just don't give a fuck. Then if you get banned for a bit time, take it like a man being you knew what you were doing when you did it.

>Crash my motorbike into another parked motorbike
>They clip through eachother
>Can't drive either
>Die outside the playzone because I don't have a vehicle
Fucking bullshit. I'm incredibly mad

this game sucks!?

>introduced paid content during early access
>trying to use it to fund their attempt at esports despite the fact the game is mostly rng
>still no fucking kill cams
I want to enjoy the game but this shit just kills my motivation to play. I literally just want to see where I got shot from, this goes double now that first person mode is out and you're way more likely to have no idea where shots were even coming from. I'd also like to be able to see if the rumours are true about people editing textures to make characters models bright pink while removing foliage so they can easily see enemies who are hiding.

>network lag detected
How do I reconnect if I get stuck on the lag screen?

You can't, the feature is broken

Like in that Blizzard post about people stream sniping in SCII (who is dumb enough to stream SCII without delay?): It may not be best sportsmanship, but if they don't even take the slightest measure to prevent getting fucked, then fuck'em.
Also: your analogies suck because you're putting "taking advantage of an enemy" and "committing a serious crime" on the same level.
A better one would be: "while playing poker you keep putting your cards openly somewhere where everyone can see, but you expect everyone to not look because that would be unfair" That is literally what the streamers are doing. And all it takes to be able to play AND stream without getting sniped? Put a little delay on your stream. there is an option for that, and guess what? People playing other games have been using it for ages with no problem whatsoever. Even when you spectate DotA games they are on a delay to make sure nobody is giving tips to someone else. And it doesn't fucking hurt you or your viewers a bit to have a little delay.

Not even to mention the potential of abuse this has. Streamer with thousands of viewers mass reports people that kill him, people just trying to get into a server with a friend get banned for sniping some faggot they don't even know exists.. all that shit. And what is the other option? Streamer puts on a slight delay, Nobody has to get banned, nobody can get sniped, all is good.

It doesn't make sense but streamers are their cash cow so they are trying to protect them. Streamers aren't shit to Blizzard.

>fund
> 30 bucks game
> 5 million games sold

Nah, they are just jewds

Blizzard likes streamers. They're just (mostly) reasonable

>It doesn't make sense but streamers are their cash cow so they are trying to protect them

That is why they banned the most popular one twice, right

HE MIGHT BE TRIGGERING PANIC ATTACKS

honey potting vehicles is so damn satisfying
people are so fucking stupid "3 crates in front of the car, hmmm better start looting"
what the fuck is wrong with these people

They like them but they don't even register on their radar as far as funding goes. PUBG's popularity owes a ton to twitch streamers.

Fair, I guess. but to be honest "We're potentially fucking over people in favour of happy streamers" makes me dislike them even more.

I haven't played for a month or so and my performance took a dump since then, any ideas?

latest patch fucking things up maybe

were u using a shot gun

How much are keys for the stupid Gamescom crates and where do I buy them?

good goy

>like first person mode
>my friend doesnt like it
fud

wow user are you ok?

Don't even bother. I've played arma battleroyale for quite a while and playerunknown is beyond retarded when it comes to rules.

>raining

noob

>he has friends