>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Event shops usually stay up for another week after the main show ends. Remember to spend all your Event currency before it closes down
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg

- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/xbd1gp95
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should just stop making threads guys.
The game is dead. Servers are going to go down imminently. Why bother?

Post Helena

Fluffy servant.

Ignore doomposters.

Stop making me poopy

Isn't this nigga gay?

Okita!

D'eon is greatly under appreciated as a waifu.

???

Help me, hopeposters. I want to believe. I want to believe the events are coming. I want to believe in a bright future for this game.

probably because it's a guy you fag

>tfw finally got her 3rd skill

>2017
>Not being gay

Every thread, how?

There is no hope, the end is nigh. The three guys working on the game killed themselves after being unable to find an appropriate localization for dango.

Do you guys think Vanilla Saber and Saber Alter will get a replacement for their shitty Instinct skill in the near future?

There's nothing gay about one man wanting to suck another man's penis.

Why would you believe anything else? They've already said the primary purpose of the NA version of this game is to expand the franchise into the west, put before even generating income. There is literally no reason for them to shut it down. Think about it, give me one reason they would shut it down in light of their statements.

N-n-no it can't. Please let us get to some free servants first.

Only sometimes. Its not gay if it can change genders at will, and since so can you it can always be straight, except when its always gay.

Why is the rider class so shit?

I-I just purchased this. does this mean that Void Shiki will be mine next year?

Because this guy isn't in it yet

it's dead right

>Drake
>Ozzymandias
>Quetzatcoatl
>cute ushi
>mordred
>and others
Nani?

But why the radio silence on their end? I'm just tired from all the doomposting. I can forgive the awkward translations and I accept the abysmal gacha rates. I just wish they'd give an update on events.

Memu will never be fixed huh....

yes it is

user I think she knows of your dedication and the purchase was unnecessary but appreciated. She'll come to you though.

Don't forget best mom

Now there's something that's actually dead.

Because most of the people playing phone games aren't spending hours a day thinking about and agonizing over it while posting on Veeky Forums about it. They're not giving an update because they don't think most people even really care, and they're absolutely right. The sooner you realize you aren't their target audience, the better off you'll be.

I didn't think there were Boudicafags

>why the radio silence on their end?
It's the authentic Japanese experience that chinks didn't have the chance to enjoy. Please understand.

>still no update about the next event
D E A D G A M E

Forgot pic. Also consider making a summoning circle like that one Alter lover.

>waifu

DON'T SAY MEMU IS DEAD, IT'LL BE FIXED, FIX IT PLEASE, ONEGAI!

Would this bright smile make you believe there's a bright future for this game?

>But why the radio silence on their end?
It's been 2 days. Unless you really wanted a slap on the ass for finishing Nerofest, it really isn't unusual.

Oh come one, everyone wants to take a ride on Boudicca.

Aqua a shit.

dumb aquaposter

post cute male servants

A ride, yes. Waifuing her is out of the question.

Boudica is ugly and dresses like a slut.

Alright real talk, what does the team need to do to save the game? Right now it's a dumpster fire.

Nothing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a single week, or even 2 weeks without events. Events with no cooldown just becomes exhausting.

COMMUNICATE

LIKE, AT ALL, GIVE SIGNS OF LIFE

No seriously, they need to communicate and engage with the community. They should have at the very minimum have announced the FSN servants rate up

How the fuck are we not the target audience of a waifu collector?

Nothing. It's too late. It's already dead.

The game is literally the same game its been since day 1, the only thing that's a dumpster fire right now is this general, and if you wanna go about fixing that, I recommend firing a bullet into your fucking skull ASAP so we can be free of your autism.

>2 days of no news
>OH MY GOD THEY ABANDONED US THIS GAME IS DYING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HIDE DOOMPOSTERS THREADS
IGNORE DOOMPOSTERS POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO DOOMPOSTERS

It's a god damn phone game not a mmorpg, see ->

Even if there aren't back to back events, at least put up a rate up or something.

Maybe

Maybe once you reform as a better goddess, then Memu will be fixed.

Fate is a mainstream globally relevant property, my fucking college professor watched Fate Zero. The waifu autists who read the VN and studied all of the side materials or whatever are the minority.

>no dangos because we must respect riceball culture
>no events till late October
>no banners
>no communications
>quartz log in bonus broken
>seamonkey translators
>friends list have all been offline for 3 days
>whales don't care anymore
>game is actually losing money
>game might not even reach it's 1 year license before shutting down

Seriously hope you DIDN'T pay money for this horseshit.

Just announce when the next event is coming

Newfag question:
Does AP get deducted after immediately starting a battle or does it get deducted after the battle is over?

And in being such, the bare minimum is to have, AT ALL times, a bait gacha up for whales to whale about.

It's basic business practice. They're literally just losing money right now instead of making more by not having a bait gacha up, like the FSN one

Right after starting it

because we're F2P vermin NEETs
their target audience is whales, or perhaps rather dolphins; we're not even krill

lewd knees

Vote
strawpoll.com/xbd1gp95

Post funny fate pics

Please, it's all I care about in Fate anymore

Post feet

Post cute Carmillas

I too purchased that about a week ago, can't wait for it to arrive. Hopefully, it shall make a mighty catalyst for us both, and that many Shikis grace us with her presence come her event!

But that's wrong. If a franchise with so much money like Fate wants to EXPAND to the west the obvious target audience are normalfags and casuals so they watch/play the rest of the games and then blow some money on them. Whales and diehard fans are just a bonus, since they already should've been playing on JP.

It's been TWO DAYS. We are probably getting something next week
JP gets nothing sometimes too.

The worst part is that the doomposting was actually more intense yesterday.

Remember the age-old rule: it's only gay if balls touch

I always laugh at the alarm clock line. God damn.

>the obvious target audience are normalfags and casuals so they watch/play the rest of the games and then blow some money on them. Whales and diehard fans are just a bonus
Don't confuse will to pay with how intense a fan is. The fans have enough context to be aware of how shit these gacha rates are; normalfags will throw some money at microtransactions without thinking and keeping throwing more because of choice-supportive bias.

OKITA IS A SLUT

You know there are other ways to play it on pc, right? It's not like memu was the only option.

Because its the best thing that has come from F/GO and probably the people complaining about the shitposts are enjoying it and in on the shitposts.

>only thing keeping these threads alive is dead posting
Wow... Nasu truly is a poetic genius...

But rate-ups are events

Why do they hate eachother so?

I ended up improving that after all. I will have 5 of her. Hopefully that Kintoki banner gets here soon.

/fgoalter/ is the clingy girlfriend of the fate franchise.

I tried the RemixOS way but after 5 hours of fiddling and not getting it to work, I figured that my below average intelligence was not sufficient enough for it.

I like sluts

You better get some blood on that.

jesus christ i'm glad i only check here every few days, fags like you are insufferable

fuck off secondary

Morgan in F/GO when?

Lads if they announce and start Dango event now we won't get a event until they drop Okeanos, think about it for a sec, just download another game or something

>we won't get an event for months
>absolutely fucking nothing is gonna happen for months
fug.