Convertible passes

>convertible passes
>top down
>side windows up

>just other people h8r things

>not fishbowling it when the weather is too hot for the top but too cold for all windows down

>Top down on my miata
>See another miata in oncoming
>Try to press the popup button
>Cowl shake snaps my wrists
>Other miatas face when

>not installing a wood burning stove in the footwell and feeding it with seeds and stems
>not "smoking" everybody at every red light

bye bye poorfags
bye bye

>living in a climate that has other options than blazing hot or surface of Pluto cold.

>wood burning stove doesn't come standard
What kind of welfare-tier shitbucket are you driving?

Brilliant

In coal country they just have these little hurricane lantern type boxes where you put a lump of pre-glowing coal.

Some places I hear the best you can do is heat a brick in pot of water in the microwave, which is just terrible.

Windows up top down on expressway for me.
Its way more enjoyable without the wind buffetting me from the side.

>americans use bricks instead of stems and seeds
>americans microwave their bricks for the wood stove in their GM’s

WELL ITS BETTER THAN A LADA WHERE THEY HAVE A GAS-BURNING STOVE FOR THE REAR PASSENGERS THAT ONLY WORKS ON THE FARTS OF THE MEN WHO HAVE SAT IN THE FRONT SEATS

Take any car with windows.
Roll down the driver and pax windows, and fart about for a bit.
Feel how you get a constant buffeting of noisy as fuck air right in your face whenever you're moving at anywhere near an interesting speed.

Having the windows up stops this. Even without a roof.
Take your meds.

>putting the top down
>ever
Honestly you're a faggot if you do this. Miata daily driven for 3 years and I don't even know how to put the top down.

Whenever im out of town i rent convertibles. They are the most exotic car i can think of because id never buy one. I think top down windows up heat on blast is legit down to like 40american

>drive convertible with top down
>hat, sunglasses, long sleeves, and sunscreen on

Diz

top up or down, you’re still a miata driving fag.

Okay dude sorry you are so small minded. Perfect weight distribution? Plentiful aftermarket? Boosted to 200hp on stock internals with no reliability issues? 0-60 on 5 seconds? All for under 5 digits? Find another car that can do that? You can't? Ok? I don't care if a bus rider calls me a fag 2bh.

>freezing out
>drive-thru with a long line
>people don't roll their windows up while sitting there and not in reach of a window or speaker

There are people out there who have no reaction to anything unless they're getting stabbed. I don't understand how they aren't considered retarded in some scientific way.

No time to think about the cold when the burgers are so close you can smell them.