[Daily Bike Thread - /dbt/]

homosexual sport bike edition.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Tips & Tricks
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice
>Motorcycle Chicken Strip Support Group.

/dbt/ map: Meet & fuck:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

No Bike? Start here:
(Cross-thread)

Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Beginner-friendly bikes:
a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

webms with sound:
?????

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9pViJKJe7ds?t=247
pnwriders.com/threads/how-difficult-is-it-to-build-an-engine-from-scratch.165950/
discord.gg/W5nc6G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're in my city thank you for being decent and not acting like faggots. Sorry if I make noise sometimes because I'm hoping there's about to be a stretch where I can pass safely.

we gay

post city

Pittsburgh. At least the parts of it I drive in.

Pride is stupid. Why are people proud of being gay? Or being a certain race? People are seriously stupid.

nigga it fucking snowed like 5 inches there today

also philly a best fuck your city bitch

this so much this

>snowed 5 inches
I know ^______^

Don't mind me, it might alarm some people, but I have to go a little bit sideways to be safe.

oh hai guise did I mention I am straight? Nice to meet you I am straight. Didi I mention who I am attracted to yet to you? Because I feel even though we just met that I MUST tell you all about what I like to do in the bedroom. BRB I have to go march at a rally about my penis and where I want to put it.

post boipucci

gee why don't people like us all we did was march down the middle of the street butt-ass-naked with dildos strapped all over my body while fondling other guys assholes and weiners in front of small children??? What you don't like that you are a BIGOT! HATE CRIME HATE CRIME!

youtu.be/9pViJKJe7ds?t=247

you dont have a nigga squad doing 10 mile wheelies

pitt a shit

also im just shit post let us pray that this fuck ass weather gets FAR away from the beautiful state of PA

>i visited pitt once and i like it :(

no wonder you are scared of bikes over 400lbs kek

hey you guys hear about the straight pride parade where guys and gals fornicate in the middle of the street in broad daylight?

yeah me neither

I'm from out of state and I'm digging the -40 blasts these past few years. It's no white christmas of my childhood but it's fun as hell.

Bestern PA is fucking great.

>Bestern PA
what

Post non twigs

Again for interest,
How would you in about designing an engine? Knowing all the parts even, are there manuals detailing what each possible change would do?
Compression ratio, piston shape, valve count, fueling method, bore-stroke, etc...

Thinking about this, I fucking love small bikes, and the only competitor for premium racers right now is Honda...
Two years and a kickstarter says a 300cc V4 could be the American dream machine.

Western PA = Bestern PA

Stay out though. It's pretty full. You wouldn't like it here.

ok stay there

Girlfriend just said go back to college.
BITCH THAT'S FOUR MORE YEARS. I STUDIED FUCKING POLITICS. I'M AT FUCKING 100 LEVEL MATHS STILL.

So yeah. >in b4 that.

wtf is this literal faggotry doing in my dbt

welcome

>300cc v4

2000cc v4 sportbike (roadster type, near-sportbike weight and handling with comfier ergos) with a 500cc turbo v4 actual soortbike.

Deal :D

Can't say I really want to go back too much further toward the coast. Also Philthy is the absolute worst (no homo) and I'd join the state militia to help surround it, lay siege, and clean it back up to a city befitting of its historical status in our amazing country.

>amazing country
Lol

make dbt gay again
>Also Philthy is the absolute worst (no homo) and I'd join the state militia to help surround it, lay siege, and clean it back up to a city befitting of its historical status in our amazing country.
thanks for keeping the rent down

without heterosexuality gays couldn't exist

Considering American racing classes, 500 is a possibility---but there are few races for the size. 2k would be needlessly heavy, disqualified from competition, and would put me in direct with Motus (and maybe even Aprillia).

I mean, the other small displacement manufacturers are bigger...but those two don't give a FUCK about production costs.
Good luck out-quality-ing the hand built...

stop lumping transgenders in with gays that shit is aids

I had nothing to do with the lumping. Didn't the gays when they started with the lgbtbbq?

post boipucci

But traps aren't gay

right man on man action is straight whatever you have to tell yourself to help you accept your gayness user

There's literally nothing gay about choking on a feminine penis

gee why do they not like me? HATE CRIME! HATE CRIME!

i mean all this shit you're posting doesnt even matter because we can get married in every fucking state
cant you just be happy that people are happy?

i know you cant and im feeding bait

i hope you feel better about yourself in the future friend :)

post leans

sure sure whatever you have to say to yourself user

cant you just be happy that people are happy?

What a nonsensical argument. I have gay friends...and guess what they don't do: They don't march down the street naked traumatizing children. Where do you draw a line? What if it makes people happy to do horrible things? Who gets to draw the line on morality?

People shouldn't be allowed to have sex if they can't hold a 180mph wheelie desu

So... we gonna baiku or what?

Here they are scarring children what's the problem you BIGOT! HATE CRIME HATE CRIME!

Please post bikes :c

the fact that you have an entire folder of anti gay shit on your computer is fucking pathetic
"i have gay friends"
"i have black friends"
"i have asian friends"

if they saw what you were posting on this shitboard they would laugh in your face

more leans

>Gay motorcyclist
Straight motorcyclist
Only rides really small engined bikes or serious business bikes, thinks middleweights are for sissies and tryhards
Happily married
Goes to the track every month
Owns several motorcycles
Well kept garage
Likes cars as much as bikes
Accidentally got caught in a snowstorm once, made it home safely and busted out the battery tenders

>/dbt/ - Daily Bike Thread

>I have gay friends
No, you have degenerative dregs as acquaintances.
>it doesn’t affect y-y-you!!1!1!
Yeah, pertinent ideas that are fundamentally opposed to all od humanities very existence totally doesn’t affect me and my family at all.
Fuck off queer

I want to make triples that come under LAMS approval. Think a Ninja 375 or something along those lines.

>heavy, poorly handling swingarm
>heavy center-up exhaust
>dated trellis frame

That's a scooter. Might as well buy a harley desu.

according to that list you're not married/straight

the fact that you have an entire folder of guys in dresses on your computer is fucking pathetic
"i have cis friends"

if they saw you posting on this shitboard they would laugh in your face.

bruh if my buddy "Big Gay Mike" were here he would be roasting you. There are huge segments of the gay population that despise the crap that gets pulled in their name. But people like you will fall back to your normal garbage tactics and try to sidestep the fact that people do horrible things in YOUR name. yes try to shame me because I have proof of what I say. Yup that must make me the badguy...and here I am keeping it PG. And ultimately you are silent because you accept it. What does that make you? What does that say about you? What kind of a person are you? Doesn't matter so long as you are happy right?

Look closely. The stick warps through one of the posts.

nice grammar

your kids probably going to be a faggot anyway

>your kids probably going to be a faggot anyway

This. You can't escape the gay frog water and estrogenic plastics. Even fancy tritan leeches a little estrogen.

We're going the way of rome with their leaded water, but gay and transexual instead of dim and belligerent.

>you mistyped a letter so now your statement is invalid hahaha
Absolutely ebin you faggot loser.

pnwriders.com/threads/how-difficult-is-it-to-build-an-engine-from-scratch.165950/

If anybody else is interested in the engine thing, here's a pretty good, albeit shallow, discussion.
Not quite enough to discourage, but I will write this whole thing down to reconsider when sober.

noclip spell

Welcome to the internet, now fuck off loser.

>the fact that you have an entire folder of guys in dresses on your computer is fucking pathetic
not me posting that

>Big Gay Mike
lmfao

>people do horrible things in YOUR name.
what type of horrible things?

>le aids man tries to take the high road

>not being able to grasp that straight people give birth to gay babies all the time

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

It's funny because in this situation you're the fag.

So... Bikes?

Apparently not...

>no u
Where did you learn such skills of rhetoric?

are people born gay or is it a choice?

Ur mom

I grasp it. I also grasp the possible causes of it, from the mother's own biology being ill suited for facilitating sexual dimorphism to environmental factors preventing the the hallmarks of neurological differences between the sexes from taking place.

You know, the gay-is-not-a-choice thing, which comes with some dark shit views.

For instance, the idea of an incomplete gay or incomplete transexual, who did not and can not form a true homosexual or opposite sex identity and will suffer terrible dysphoria no matter what they do, no matter what piills they pop, and no matter what a liberal or conservatively biased shrink tells them. If sexual deviances are failures and anomalies in the realm of sexually dimorphic neurology, then what happens when they're just not thorough enough failures?
Not just bisexuals, but things like people who are completely men except for a strong desire to have a vagina. Also known as the trannies that transition late and then kill themselves anyways.

all you need is 1 shitposter to derail an entire thread

you're welcome

Never post that again pls

>you will never be able to own this bike without someone kicking it over

Good
I don't think I would ever kick it over but I would absolutely drop to my knees on laughter if I ever saw a bike like that.

What is the suicide(successful or attempted) rate of transgenders? What does it say in the DSM about transgenders? How does that correlate with the agenda from the likes of the lavender mafia? How does that correlate with what we see here on this very board, in this very thread with all the little twig boys wearing dresses? Is hormone therapy child abuse? How does that effect the suicide rate? Do you hand an alcoholic a drink or get them help?

All the better to smoke scrubs with

Also clutched superchargers on literbikes when?

>Dominate in a straight line
>turn off the boost for more controllability in the twisties
>or don't

Just a couple pounds would make already crazy liters insane.

It's a choice sometimes and others it’s not a choice because it’s due to kike cultural subversion, disordered cognition and greater spiritual desolation.
Faggots are a scourge

I do want to kick that bike. I wouldn't. But I want to.

You can't fix trans kids. All you can do is stop them from being born in the first place. Clean food, clean water, mothers who aren't exposed to toxins or stress (ie: working while pregnant. i had the full text of a study showing that pregnant rats that underwent sufficient stress produced sons that were overwhelmingly more likely to either display receptive sexual behavior on their own, or whenever dosed with female hormones. in other words, by nearly drowning pregnant rodents, we can create born-gay mickeys and mickeys who are straight until you give them HRT, when a normal rat would remain masculine but just be lethargic.)

you need therapy for real dude holy fuck

you're one of those dude (and I am too) that looks too deep into other people's lives instead of focusing on themselves

brighten up (it's easier said then done) but most people figure themselves out over time

just try and relax

full throttle your bike tomorrow and forget about this thread and the people that are posting in it

??? Crossdressing has existed since women's clothing was a thing
What is this junk pseudoscience you're spewing lmao

He's obviously looking into his own life

He's probably one of those incomplete faggots I was talking about.

We need to form gangs, all get the shit done at once, and then do fucking nothing when it actually happens.

> dude bro your’re the one with the problem, you’re sick in the head man, you’re disordered
Typical pathetic kneejerk reaction to hard truths
>you must be perfect before passing helpful advice or obvious truth
He’s not casting a judgemental stone. Disordered freaks should be taught as a father teaches his son, sternly from love and paternal bond.

>please daddy, i've been a bad boy

woah there cowboy, this here is a sportbike forum

the harley thread is on another site

In the USA specifically (amongst other places) society is being actively deconstructed along with the nuclear family deliberately from people pushing wholly anti-life agendas. This post-modern moral-relativity authoritarian agenda is at least in part directly responsible for the further decay in modern society. As with any society nearing the end of it's life cycle, there are certain observable/repeatable cues that present themselves...one of which is what we are witnessing now in regards to promiscuity and a reshaping of thought via the thought police (think college campuses and the education system as a whole) pushed hard by a unified group of smaller sub-groups of what are ultimately degenerates that cry out in pain as the strike you. The shit show is here. As an American I have a front-row seat. And if you're not pissed off about it you aren't paying attention.

my eyes

Based ironic dismissal of sheer ignorance.

For anyone who wants to talk about bikes and not retarded shit like this, in a place where sperging and shitposting is a bannable offense, the /dbt/ discord is open to anyone who owns a bike and isn't a yuropoor.

discord.gg/W5nc6G

arachnophobia? You must secretly want to have sex with spiders.