Veeky Forums here

Veeky Forums here.

Made some crazy gains this past month and told myself all my gainz I made in December I'd blow on a sweet ride (ty PascalCoin). I wanna attract Stacey's that aren't trashy and pale. Did about a weeks worth of research and it looks like the M235/M240 is perfect for what I want. Before I pull the trigger, I just want Veeky Forums's advice, is this a respectable ride or is there better for roughly the same price (30-35k)? Plz no American shit, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvtsiEYbFyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a meme or something? This exact type of thread periodically shows up

Buy a 4c

no meme dude, is there a better car I can buy for this price range? I'd preferably like something that's fairly new, not from like the 90s or some shit.

What are you looking for? A slow unreliable car that loses value exponentially?

>320 hp
>curb weight of 3,535
>slow

please user, if you wanna troll go to /b/ you depressed nocoiner.

I don't see any listed anywhere near 35k online, besides, not a fan of Alfa Romeos.

2000-2004 Porsche 911 turbo. They were the most popular Porsche 911 ever sold but was quickly considered ugly. They became cheap even though the engine in the 911 turbo is considered to be one of the best engines Porsche ever made. They are cheap to buy now and quickly rising in price. I'd get one of those. 415hp, AWD and and a Porsche.

>400hp
>3,900lbs
>Obtained for over half the price

Enjoy being slow

looks like literal shit compared to the beamer though. The main reason I'm buying the car is to attract qts, the numbers are important to me but not as much as looks.

>He thinks his car will help him get laid
>Even better, he thinks it will attract "Non trashy ones"

The car is just one piece of the puzzle m8. To think I'd solely be relying on a ~30k car to get me laid with a qt is delusional. More recommendations please before I leave this shithole and rejoin my civilized gents and get back into beautiful blockfolio threads.

>getting a car to attract women

I've fucked hot girls in the backseat of a 1994 Toyota Camry

A girl that's into you cause you drive a BMW is almost always gonna be trashy.

Get the 240i. B58 > N55

>The main reason I'm buying the car is to attract qt
>the numbers are important to me but not as much as looks.

KEK first part is never gonna happen
Just go lease a base model 3series or CLA if you want to look like you have money to people that have no idea
You'll save money on fuel and insurance, too

thanks for the feedback man, looks like it does have a better engine...

BMW M240i does 0-60 in 4.0 seconds, how fast is that caddy?
Plus the bmw doesnt handle like shit

>dumb bizraelis want to attract despicable examples of the opposite sex by converting precious crypto into the worst shitcoin of all time

I mean you can't at least find a nice respectable example of an E36 or E46 M3 or something? Don't buy into the new car meme. It's one of the biggest scams going right now, aside from XRP.

Eliot rodger is that you?

Kys faggot. Women don't give a shit which car you drive as long as it's clean and relatively quiet.

Woman here, I agree with this.

A luxury car is cool, but those that try to attract women with them and the women that are attracted to them are usually not great people. Just get a non-girly car that's clean.

If you don't care about cars that much, want a fairly new import, and are superficial then its a fine car, just buy it, you sound like you have enough money to maintain it too.

>buying a BMW to attract girls
where have I seen this before?

Tits or gtfo

>I wanna attract Stacey's that aren't trashy and pale.
>Plz no American shit, thanks.
Fucking Veeky Forumstards I swear

Veeky Forums here

this is our car

i have an 07 cayman s that I paid for purely in crypto gains, it's an amazing car that still looks modern and has a huge aftermarket. Get 09+ with the PDK if you can afford it, and seeing as your budget is 32k that shouldn't be too difficult.

>buying an auto porsche

Begone to your containment board cryptokike

>having to fix your clutch
>ever
I acutally have a manual cayman S since I couldn't afford a post-facelift model, and I'm kicking myself because that was in august and now I could buy three

Wow dcts never burn out their two clutches? Yeah fucking right

have fun paying taxes and fees trying to cash out. really if u have 35k in internet meme money then that means in reality u only have like 15k unless u committ tax fraud. kek have fun in your autotragic overpriced german shitbox while u try to find a tax accountant that will get u out of your hole Elliot. Kek

>if I buy a manual I'll have to """fix""" the clutch frequently
>if I buy a PDK nothing will ever go wrong

I have a M235i. It's a good car, but the manual is not the greatest gearbox; it's a little clunky. Unless you really want a manual you might as well get the auto which is faster and has better economy.
This is also true although the two engines are not worlds apart. The B58 has slight advantages across the board.
Definitely get one with upgraded sound system if you can.

This get that Harmon Kardon user

Audi A3 is CPO for $10,000 less. 100,000 mile warranty unlike the beemer. They're plenty fast to impress qt's

Dealers like these are usually grouped up together just take a day to test drive the different brands

>I have nfi how anything in a car works time to go post some advice on an automotive forum

Shoo shoo.

Too late for that now, 996 Turbos cost upwards of 50k eurobucks/ameridollars nowadays.

>trying to attract girls with a car

35k isn't gonna do it bud, better off getting a fiero with a bodykit.

Why can’t Veeky Forums just fuck off already? I swear there’s one of these threads every other day lately

>Veeky Forumsutists take b8 and suggest ‘x’ God Machina
>then hungry faggots ask the burning question
>”h-how did you make that many shekels?”
>Veeky Forumsfag takes a break from jerking it to futa and suggests ‘x’ coin
>Veeky Forumsutists get all excited and scurry away to go ask mummy for her credit card
>Veeky Forums quietly slinks away back to his general to kek with fellow crypto neckbeards how dumbasses from Veeky Forums are helping him TAKE IT TO THE MOON!
>mfw the pump and dump cycle continues

nope, made 600k on crypto
there's a lot of us right now

>he isn't in HST
not gonna make it buddy

Should I begin investing in crypto, or is it too late?

Its far too late

I have shekels, am i too late to join the crypto party?

oh welp, there's still real estate

holy shit it's true, that's why I've been seeing more crypto posts outside of Veeky Forums, the fucking LARPers are taking their shilling to other boards. this should be a bannable offense, wtf

Why is it too late? Will the value just start going down? Is that why everyone is cashing out and buying cheap sportscars?

>30000 dollar car too attract women

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

get a fucking motorcycle

Get a supra you dickhead

noones buying shit, its literally a bunch of NEETs buying 100 dollars worth of shit coin and selling it for 160 dollars.

go to Veeky Forums and look at the catalog, its 100% people trying to shill coins they are invested in because the entire value of the coin is how many retards are willing to buy it at any time

its a big fat bubble thats coming down real soon because you cant buy anything with those shit coins in the long run

MN?
I've had my eye on that exact M235i for a while now

Is being a very generous organ donor attractive to women?

if it's a big benis yes

automatic cuck gay small peepee you

Crypto in a nutshell, it's all inherently worthless.

No one has figured out a use for blockchain in nearly 10 years

>No one has figured out a use for blockchain in nearly 10 years
Trading drugs and weapons over the Internet
Money laundering
Circumventing trade embargos

>the girl porsche
>autotragic
J U S T

>im buying a car to attract qts
Fucking retard

Girls look at cars and look for the fanciest shit. get a lotus elise, 25-30k for a really good one. Looks way more expensive than it is and is way more fun than that beamer. Plus its got targa top, bitches love convertibles.

>buying a lotus ever
youtube.com/watch?v=RvtsiEYbFyc

BMW is the last car on girls radar.

Get an ATS V. Best lux-sports sedan and its track ready.

The 230 is shit get the M2 or dont bother.

Protip: cars don't attract girls

99% of these faggots haven't even driven or can afford an M235/40i. I drove just about everything when I was looking for a car 2 years ago. I ended up going with the M235i because of it's driving dynamics. You'll be amazed by the low end torque and the way that the weight distribution allows you to lose grip in the back while maintaining complete control. Get one with a few thousand miles on it that's still covered under warranty. Other anons have suggested either a Porsche Cayman or ATS-V, but they both have fairly evident flaws. I would drive as many cars as you can to see what feels right to you. For me, the M235i was the perfect combination of everything I was looking for. Also, use a combination of actual car reviews from people who drive them for a living rather than relying on Veeky Forumstists. It's good for a laugh, but not for actual advice.

Finance a new Accord and invest your money
And you say you're from Veeky Forums

Pic related

Protip: poor-fag cars don't attract girls.
Would rather pay extra for M2, also why m235/40 don't come with lsd as standard?

How is the ride comfort during daily driving compared to say, a normal 3 series or a Camry?

Does the lack of LSD bother you?

Did you test a Cayman? What made you pick the BMW over the Porsche?

>Cayman
>Flaws
Meanwhile you're suggesting a BMW that'll fall apart once the warranty is done. Out of all German luxury cars BMW makes the worst stuff

I won't lie. The ride quality is not stellar, but you should expect that from a semi-sports car. It's not as bad the Porsche though. For comparison, most AMG Mercedes seemingly have much rougher suspension than M cars. I haven't driven the 718, but the earlier version would rattle you after a long haul. The lack of an LSD really isn't a bother at all unless you're going to be taking it to the track often. For daily use, it's not an issue at all. The only other issue with it is that it's easier to lose grip in the rear than you'd expect. The BMW is a much more practical pick for daily driving than the Cayman. I've got three dogs, so one of them would have to ride in the front trunk of the cayman if I needed to take them all somewhere. The M2 is also a great pick that wasn't available to me when I got the M235i. The M235/40i is plenty of car in and of itself if the M2 seems a little pricey. You won't be missing out on much of the joy at all.

Yeah, you keep on quoting generalistic reliablility memes like they're applicable across the board to every model without any real world experience on your part. The older and newer generation Cayman has a number of flaws in the context of usability as a daily driver. I would have a new 718 S or an older GT4 in a heartbeat, but I wouldn't want to drive them on a daily basis. I personally think the engine in the M235i is superior in every way to the old Cayman's boxer. Sure, the Cayman might have better handling in tight corners, but that doesn't equate to it being the better car in every sense. Also, if you're thinking about buying any sort of luxury sports car, you should really only keep it for three years or the warranty term and then move on to something else as a DD while the residual is still decent. Where the hell is the fun in sticking with the same car for years on end if you can afford to move on.

I hate to break it to you, but if you're only interested in looks, you fall into the female demographic of car buyers.

Also, 9/10 people have no idea what the fuck an M235i even is. Most of the time, you'll explaining to them that you didn't just glue an M badge on the back of your car like every other Walid bin-Muhammad with an E350 coupe and an AMG stick-on.

Porsche's modern flat 6s are far better than any tarbo'd straight 6s BMW is making, more reliable too
And the whole point of the Cayman and Boxster is a sports car that you can drive every day. It soaks up bumps in uneven roads better than any car its size has the right to and even has 2 decently large trunks for storage
I once shoved a shopvac and a ratchet kit in the front trunk plus a 3 ton low profile jack, jack stands, other miscellaneous tools, and my back pack in the back trunk
Did a Costco run another day just fine as well for a family of 6. Filled up a giant Costco cart and everything fit just fine. Only thing I didn't buy was that giant pack of toilet paper

a 30k car is a poorfag car cucklord
You have two options if you want bitches
>lifted truck
or
>S class Mercedes.
Enjoy!

They're both good engines. It just comes down to personal preference after a series of drive tests. Reliability is debatable. They're both known to be good choices up to 100,000 miles. The twin-scroll turbos used in modern BMW engines really are quite good. You'd have to be an absolute perfectionist to find a fault with it while driving. There's really only so much objectivity to be had when comparing two good cars. I needed my car to have a back seat, so that ruled out the cayman and boxster for me. I drove a Cayman and enjoyed it, but it wasn't as much of an all rounder as I wanted it to be. You're right though that the Cayman has decent suspension for its' class. It may be a bit rough for some depending on the roads they're using though.

protips: get mirror caps that match the body colour and get rid of those stupid looking reflectors on the front

The only reason you should get a car that pulls bitches is to weed out the ones that come running. Also, why in the fuck would a single male want an S-Class? They're comfy, but who the fuck needs all that space when you can use your money to get something you can actually have fun with? Lifted truck owners can straight up kill themselves.

I never thought of getting rid of the reflectors. They might be on there by regulation or some shit, but I would imagine it'd be fine to take them off.

I swear to christ they're the same color. For some reason, the photo makes it look like they aren't.

Just Googled it. 13.8 cubit feet in the 2 series, 15 combined in the Cayman
Jesus fuck

Are they really the same colour? I think they're slightly lighter. Took them off mine but mine is black so they stand out more.

No idea of the legality of removing the reflectors, in Europe the car doesn't come with them, but there are many forum posts/video guides about it so I guess it's ok.

I kind of like how the aftermarket has made conversion kits to replace the runny egg headlights with the typical 911 ones

Why not m240i vs m2? The m2 doesn't even have the full s55 engine, just an n55 with some special bits. The m240i has the b58 one.
>muh hierarchy
>muh lower tier car can't have a gud engine
This is automotive cancer

clearly i'm an import guy who prefers imports to domestics but ya that is pretty nice but if you really wanted to maximize your bang for your buck you would get a lightly used porsche 911 or porsche carrera stick shift. that would be real fun!

Ive impressed girls with my LED bars ive installed on my old Saab. Pretty sure you dont need a BMW unless youre looking for a middle aged Stacey desperate to have kids with a rich doctor (which you aren't).

buy a monaro.
now fuck off.

Not OP but is it so wrong to want to get a 3-series because I want a rwd turbo 6 sedan that's somewhat modern?

Stop posting this nigger

Yeah it is.

1M, M3, M5 (e39) or if you really wanna go oldschool get a classic 850i.
Or just buy a Porsche, there's millions of them.
If you wanna attract "Stacey's" then you need to drop more than 30k, desu. Not only that, you need to look better than hot garbage. Girls don't care as much about your car as you think.

get a w212 e class for $14,000. you are so fucking dumb desu.