/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tesgeneral.com/followers
youtu.be/fQK26X4gpSw
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71371/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spiderpost

First for Herma Mora

Never looked at it that way. That's a pretty good detail.

The reworks have been really great. Galio is fun as hell. Urgot is mad fun too. I haven't played them much because Galio is a situational pick and I don't own Urgot yet.

In League of Legends, Deathfire Grasp was an item that gave cooldown and magic damage. It turned many mages into assassins and magic assassins into hyper ones due to amplified % magic damage to one target. It was imbalanced as hell and they decided to simply remove it. It was a really good move by them.

The nords are only half gone at the start of skyrim and whilst they were nearly fully gone a bit before the start of the game, Tullius had turned it around and would have all but ended the civil war with his execution of Ulfric. Furthermore the Redguards are only gone on paper. If the Empire disregarded making any effort to enforce the Talos ban, you can be damn sure that they're doing SOMETHING to aid Hammerfell atm.

Also I find it much more believable that the regions that the Thalmor hold sway over are much more likely to not stay with the Dominion than the regions that have left the Empire to not rejoin it if it meant putting boots the pissskin throats.

Are elves more intelligent than humans?? As in high elves and dunmer, wood elves are obviously not.

what is tesg ded right now?

They are more magically inclined, and mastery over magic requires intelligence, so in the ways visible in game, yes.

>wood elves are obviously not

delet

This is why you shouldn't marry a redguard.

That sounds like a moral quandary, one of them rhetorical questions.
delet?

>tfw when making bruises like that is above your level of talent

>wood elves
aktually they are called bosmers you self hating knife ear

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

so they aren't all playing ff14 in the discord right now?

Name one good waifu

intelligence isn't required for magic. It's helpful, but not necessary. Elves are more magical in nature due to their mythic origins.

Charisma and Willpower are just as useful for magic as intelligence.

Daness

trash

My waifu.

>worship trees and forests all day
>basically orcish rape babies in terms of skill in anything other than archery and animal love
>manlets
>manlets

Name ONE waifu who is better

Euka

serana

tesgeneral.com/followers

Anyone other than Daness and Euka

Okay, so I've made a "turn into paper tornado spell", and I'm planning on making a spawn tentacle patch spell (or just using one of the mods that adds it). What are some other Hermaeus Mora themed spells I can add?

>spawn tentacle patch spell

>>manlets
Your insecurities aren't relevant.

Anyone playing Vigilant? I'm stuck at chapter 4, could use some tips.

plague of eyeballs bursting out of target's skin

Honestly I just explored and killed everything until it end. Got four flashback iirc.

Why do people not like Daness

Did you went inside Varla's fortress? Did you find Belharza inside? He's asking for the heart of Shezarr and keeps saying he's hungry. Is it an actual thing to find or should i just kill him?

On Varla's flashback i found Dawnbreaker, Sheogorath, and chose to spare the little girl.

Too "special snowflake"

Which TES race makes the best waifus and makes the best babies?

What hair is that? It doesn't look anything like what I've seen in KS Hairdos, but then again I've only seen the front.

What do you mean? How is she a special snowflake compared to people like Heiko and Faust?

This guy will never be happy user. It's either too plain or too special snowflake.

i think its from KS HDT hairs, something HDT anyway has some more hairstyles

always breed elves

SeranaRace

>siding with the underdogs led by an alpha riekling
>siding with a bunch of beta-Nord losers
hmmmm

What monitor?

>fucking rieklings

a widescreen one

youtu.be/fQK26X4gpSw
Thought I might as well post this here.

I don't even want to click that.

its why lore fags need to be shot

yes pls. what mod do you use for it?

Combat is still piss easy on higher levels even with Ultimate and Evolved combat.
Is there anything else I should have so that I don't just end up steamrolling everything and everyone?

Did you go on the website in the OP and look at the mod suggestions for combat?

I did. I have most of them like Ordinator and Violens, but I didn't mention them because they don't affect actual moment-to-moment gameplay.

Skytweak.

I personally reccomend
>TK Dodge
Allows you to dodge attacks. Actually adds an interesting dynamic to combat, but it requires
>Mortal Enemies OR Attack Commitment
Either of these mods make it so you have to follow through with attacks. This makes them dodgeable
>Wildcat
Has a lot of toggleable options, adds a lot that I like and I turn off the ones I don't
>SkyTweak
Adjust damage, health regeneration, and pretty much any other stat you might like

The fuck?

I'm heading back to the forgotten vale, heading through Darkfall Cave, fighting Falmer and Chaurus and suddenly out of nowhere - An imperial courier shows up?

The fuck are you delivering letters to?

Awesome, thanks.

You apparently.

The courier only ever delivers to you. Haven't you noticed that yet? He isn't actually a courier, he's some sort of supernatural messenger entity. Whatever his plans are, they involve you.

Actually I've found him wandering on the roads on his way to deliver shit to other people (You can pickpocket a radiant quest to get a magic item from a cave from him), but this wasn't the courier it was the imperial one who refuses to talk to you.

>Help Faendal frame Sven
>Take him out to Bleak Falls Barrow and murder him
>Go back and fuck Camilla
>Get a letter about how Faendal named me as his inheritor
wew

I toggled off injuries in Wildcat, toggled Health Regen to its lowest in Skytweak, and disabled double tap dodge in TK Dodge, but feel free to fiddle and try to find your own preferences

>get job to assassinate emperor from guy
>do it
>he gives me jewels worth tens of thousands of septims
>kill guy because he's evil
>get letter saying he left me an inheritance of 100 septims

You definitely want Archery Gameplay Overhaul if you're going to do any shooting. I like a particularly deadly game so I use Bleed Them Dry Remade and use SkyTweak to make shields block nearly all damage.

I'm using Frostfall and Campfire. The tent only has 1 sleeping bag, are there mods that add better tents that work with frostfall/campfire that have tents that me and my follower can share?

tentapalooza

Can I edit a model's position in nifskope? I attached a model as debris to my character, and it's attaching in such a way that it's floating above my character completely.

>tentapalooza
Thought it was a joke, googled anyway, it isn't!

Sweet! A dawnguard tent! Fuck ye
>no images
>no follower bed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm pretty sure you can add a bed to it in the ck.

Campfire should have large tent with 4 bedroll. iirc it was a fur one.

Campfire should have more craftable tents with 2, 3, or 4 sleeping bags.

I can only make two tents. Leather, and fur.

Try with additemmenu

Are you using the Tanning Rack?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71371/?

They show up in additemmenu, but not at the tanning rack. If I had to guess I'd say something's overwriting it but I have no idea what.

Been on any adventures today, /tesg/?

You ARE using a bashed patch, right?

I most certainly am.

I was thinking, it might be one of those retarded recipes that doesn't show up unless you have all the items. I'll have to go make some fur plates and see if it appears on the list for me to make.

I'm on the adventure of waiting for my new parts to come in so I can build my PC and begin my adventure

Bout to finally go get that ore for Elgrim's wife so she'll stop talking about the place seeing better days.

I just finished getting all five Paragons and collecting the special loot they unlock. Now I'm going to head home, put the shield and a few other items on display, drop off lots of gear then go negotiate peace between the Stormcloaks and the Empire.

After that, I'm thinking of going to Solstheim.

So far, little. I'm constantly testing things in Skyrim, maybe install DFB - Random Encounters too.

How's Dragonborn? I've been putting off doing it.

Best part of skyrim desu.

Don't try to understand Miraak's plan because it is literally nothing. But revisiting old game parts is fun.

really? I got it a while back never played Need a good waifu companion to play with.

It's a nice change of scenery if a bit short.

No adventures, just relaxation.

How do I learn scripting?

>nothing
>not literally everything
>implying miraak isn't playing 8th dimensional inter-kalpa chess

you mean playing ff14?

Spoilers for Miraak's plan.

I mean, yeah. I don't know why you're so obsessed with what im currently playing, user.

all that relies on a sketchy at best interpretations of a mantra and the assumption that Miraak is bigger than a fucking daedric prince. Not to mention all the stuff in the chanting analysis never even seen in a game or a book ingame.

Nothing today, shared a fire and a fish with a resolute stalker yesterday.

A lot of lore is based on interpretations, it's part of the "unreliable narrator" theme.

Why are all mounting mods a bunch of crap? I just want to ride a spider, i don't want to spawn a bunch of bullshit around the world or fly around. I just want the spider.