■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Tropical Summer Ocean (until 8/9)
├ Legendary Heroes (until 8/23)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Beach 2017 (Fornis, until 9/6)
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis, until 11/1)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDTBNQ6kIyM
youtube.com/watch?v=0YT2RH9YMxs
pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?チップ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do people not realize that the PD is a lot weaker to melee than it is to ranged/tech, and that that is probably why people would mostly use sword on it?

Need me some info about this. really need this LA

>log in
>people talking about erp and online realtionships in all chat in gate area

>log in
>log out because theirs no relevant eq up right now

Then why do they do the same on Gracia? Or literally everything in 1-4?

Because sword is a good weapon, but hero really should use everything. And using solo pd as an argument for something is silly because it's resistances and attacks heavily slant it towards melee classes.

How do I change my Support Partner's class to Hero?

>but hero really should use everything
You've yet to give any good reason why.

I've only made two posts

Then how about you try to explain WHY hero should use every weapon, when all evidence points to the opposite?

>have over ten characters
>only one has a support partner
support partners suck

You get one free for every character
You're just lazy

It's like bragging about having only one character out of ten with a level 200 mag

I miss my friends

evidence invalidated by was what he was implying when he said I've only made two posts (about it)
as for reasons WHY there's the racer's edge DPS and headshots with tmgs points in the previous thread

That's absurd. Only the protagonist can be a hero.

So I seen this and got nostalgic about the time I played the demo on the 360 over and over in 2007.

Can I get this feel back with this game, or is it all nihongo moon speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDTBNQ6kIyM

Stratos is also hero

mags are useful
support partners are trash
that's the difference, call me when they stop sucking. all they're good for is collect dailies which have shit payoffs for the time it takes to accrue 99 anyways.

>not making support partner copies of all your friends and creeping them out
fucking newfags I swear

my friends have fucking 100m accessory getups man fuck that

wah

I hope SEGA nerfs hero or buffs other classes. I hope the nips keep a fire under them about how unbalanced Hero is.

Do people not realize that solo PD has no weapon resistance or weapon weaknesses until the second phase where it becomes a roulette?

>log in
>enter forest exploration and idle for hours

>lag out after taking team rdr boost from tree and selecting the mother quest
Could of been worse though, at least it wasnt relevant content.

what on earth are you talking about? Solo PD has the same s/r/t resistances as regular PD, where it takes more from striking than ranged/tech just like most other ep3 ult stuff. Nothing to do with weapon resistances.

>being this clueless

Try it and find out for yourself. It's free.

Gix or Zein Talis for hero?

Is the best 12* unit combo qliph arm/leg and weila rear?

if youre not fighter probably

youtube.com/watch?v=0YT2RH9YMxs
>Rising semi hold>Rising semi hold->Normal 3
DAMMIT MAKE UP YOUR MINDS PEOPLE

FUCK i always tapped rising twice
DO I TAP IT OR HOLD IT

How about you stop being a clueless shitter and figure it all out yourself

Hi everyone. How are you today?

I never was good at theorycrafting. I just take what they make.

Ok, how about yourself?

Ok.
Can I suck your balls?

I am ok too. I want to play now but I can't :(

No thanks, I'm not gay.

Just play on your vita like in the anime

I would but my card is not big enough

You need like a 64gb memory card to play that shit now and those still cost $100 +

pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?チップ

Is it possible to get at least 240 fuses before Deus is gone? I really need 360 but I'll settle for 240.

what's a good 5 slot unit affix for hero?

deus triggers coming

gryphon soul/ability 3/factor (get one of each for your 3 units)/stigma/spirita alpha

I know.. I can't afford one :( Why do they have to be such a rip off?

When?

because sony got you by the balls and can charge you whatever price they feel like

Does that one guy still own all the supply of 2b hair?

>Gryphon soul
>not apprentice soul
>no modulator
If you really want pp, switch ability for modulator, but hero doesn't need a ton of max pp in my experience.

God I hate beach wars

>that slow ass the pace the summer CF moves
Oh, so I won’t be getting a phrase week SAF afterall

phrase weak
:^)

also you had plenty of opportunities during the spring EQ. how do you run out of SAF fodder so fast?

Feed them to weapons I’m leveling

Yeah but he will never sell them because they are not worth 100 million. And the people who want to buy the hair can't afford it.

whats ur bathing suit /psog/

This thing
I wonder how true the rumor of you get a boost if you do beach wars in a swimsuit is

What are the best units and weapons for hero?

>tfw you dont know what the fuck is going on
this is one mode that actually requires communication
Please god someone give me the cmode rundown

>rumor
>r u m o r
lmao

Yes, the CM that youre doing requires a few roles that the japs will hate if you dont follow them autistically since clearing without them is quite hard. Not just roles but trading between one another

The one that starts on the tundra is a lot more english friendly since the roles are just
>Guy who collects time capsule
>Guys who beat things up and dont die (also includes time capsule guy)

hey guys im taking pre orders for the pole dance LAs just gimmie your ingame name and sega ID and a 80m meseta deposit and i'll have you down so you get yours day 1

I'm hoping someone will make a mod and replace one of the LAs with it.

Put on a short swept Bob and call it a day shits not even worth the 72 mill on the low end

did we win?

How do you affix astral soul?

Who's the most desperate person in here

Darkness soul + 4 soul catalysts = 60% chance

Probably Enju

>5s soul catalyst is 8.6m each

welp, that's way too costly for my shitty 5s units. I'm guessing ether factor is similar?

How do I unlock challenge quest 2:determination?

>buying fodder

Make them with all 5 falz souls for a 10% chance.

How can I put astral and ether on my base weapon?
I got astral SAF that I want to put along with phrase weak, mod and shoot 6 SAF

BUT

I need 5 fucking slots to add ether factor
4 catalysts and ether soul
Meaning i couldn’t slap the SAF into the weapon until after ether factor is on there
But
Ether factor can’t synthesize and only be created meaning once it’s on my weapon that has to be the final affix
What do? Is there an ether factor SAF or something?

Fuck

You don't have to put the SAF onto the weapon's affixes, just use it as an affix fodder. Hell, when picking to affix the factor catalyst; use the SAF like a junk fodder since it'll be 100% base.

you should duo it, or cm2.

visual difference, different sound. the stat doubler pot is the only one present on cliff anyway, so you get it automatically when you convert, while you need to front up 120 fuses to get it on zenesis anyway. If you go hard, it legitimately does make a difference to your survivability, moreso than one would think. If you go average, it'll do damn near nothing.

All things considered, if you were a 100% fresh player it'd still be faster to cap hero to level 80 than it would to cap 2 other classes to 80. The biggest hurdle for it would be grinding 3 weapons to +35 for the 75>80 uncap.

not in english.

I'd say it's weira board+izane arm/leg with OP affixed cliff weps for ultra def/dex.

Round 2

I understand that people can breathe in outer space because photons, but plants? Really?

Spooky

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4

He's a lv80 hero on two characters now. I know him. though he didn't know you're not supposed to use fuses on zein weapons until after getting to +35 and affixing them with the free sentence triple etc, and has been using them since +10 and +20
He still has good dps, though. I've seen a parse in ep1-4.

>Finally move to a Japan
>Don't play pso2 at a proper ping

Use TMGs for headshots, pp restoration, healing through megiverse, attacking things surrounded by damage like Aratron Phamut when he's doing his thunder area thing, and attacking things while also moving/dodging like when Deus Hunas is doing his stun thunder attack.
Use swords for when you need to do burst damage on an exposed weakpoint (throw your sword over and over but don't continue the Great Aether combo), for when you want to do a lot of AoE damage on a bunch of mobs (the Megaman Battle Network VarSword style slash), for focusing on weird weakpoints like Dark Ragne/ESC-A Ragne's back of the neck,
Use Talis for the two persistent attacks and promptly switch back to another weapon, if you're building up hero gauge, or use it to cheese smaller bosses that are hard to dodge (or groups of small bosses) by locking on to one of them and double jumping then doing the TMG switch attack without switching over and over while dodging to the side. You can even cheese Phaleg easily like this. You can also cast i guess. I never played force or techer so i don't really know what the optimal techs to cast are.

If you have a bunch of low risk targets that you want to use to increase your gauge you can start with TMGs, switch to sword do a few attacks then switch to talis, throw your two persisting attacks then switch back to TMGs and finish your pp on normal attacks then reload.

Seriously how the fuck do I unlock :Determination?
Do I need to fully finish :Start or is their something im missing here?

I'm fairly new. Can any other hunter/fighters give me a few tips? I've been trying to raise my MAG for purely strike-attack and I try my best to just-block. I have fury stance and brave stance as well as massive hunter and I still feel stupidly fragile. It just takes two or three hits to put me down.

A friend says I should just keep focusing on more attack and attack. Is that right? Do I just need to get better with evades and blocks? Or should I try and invest in more defensive skills?

>VarSword
>not LifeSword
user...

Flash Guard will reduce a lot of incoming damage, and plenty of people will recommend you get Automate Halfline to turn your stock of mates into a secondary health bar.

don't you mean 20 secondary health bars

Automate goes a long way with helping you survive until you git gud, just make sure you spare enough sp to max damage stuff like fury stance and the JA bonuses.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try and grab automate when I can.