>fuck huge like every other truck in their line
great, there's literally no reason to buy a ranger

It's smaller then a Tacoma

>Little baby europoor can't drive big truck :((((((

Nope. 2.3l i4 Ecoboost

>auto start stop
>Less then 3l
>Fucking it

FUCK YOU FORD YOU PEICES OF SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOU I WANTED THIS RANGER FOR SO LONG AND YOU GIVE US THIS SHIT? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU TO HELL AND BACK

I gave up on small trucks a long time ago, i'm not sure how you held onto hope this long.

They've been selling this Ranger in Europe for years, ironically.

>300hp 2.3 turbo
>bad

its not even a small truck, its a mid size truck

It looks like it is a bit larger than the previous model. I drove one in Africa. I think that was the Australian version. It was a lot more comfortable to drive along dirt roads than a Landrover Defender.

It'll never stop. They're just going to keep making things worse and worse until the 2030 Mustang is 81 inches wide, 210 inches long and powered by a 1.4l Atkinson + parallel hybrid setup. Rear visibility wont exist anymore, you'll just use the backup camera + 20" touchscreen in the console.

If anything you'd be getting a 3.2L I5 if Ford decided to add a diesel model.

redundant, since the king in this segment is the Ridgeline.

Ford dropped the ball so hard on this truck.

The Colorado is better in every way except it's missing an ecoboost engine

Better than shitco boost. God what shit engines.

>fwd unibody minivan with a bed

>Rear visibility wont exist anymore, you'll just use the backup camera

Oh were passed that point, ever since nanny regulations instituted that back up cameras had to be standards.

RIP in piece the dream of a new mini truck
Why did ford fuck this so bad I was so hyped but instead literally come out with a 9/10 f150 can't wait to see how they fuck up the bronco

low quality b8

You know damn well Ford is not gonna offer that or anything reliable for their customers.

Ford is gonna keep offer something that will be so damn difficult to maintain that you'll have to take it to the dealer mechanics so they can suck your pockets dry. Planned obsolescence is their motto.

t. Former ecoshart owner

Why would you immediately try to turn this thread into garbage? The old rangers were loved here in the US because they were small.