Ad Victorium Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-war thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24324/?
pastebin.com/zbtXstEC
youtube.com/watch?v=jVyjRhSX92E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is interesting to note is that if you map out what Ashur claims is his sphere of influence, it just so happens to end right near the border of here the MWBoS was according to tactics

I just started the original Fallout and I am loving it.

Thing is, Harold is a damn tease and wont re-tell me his story about the lab.
What the fuck do I do now? I do not remember where he said it was.
Did he say north-west or north east? Time to wander the wasteland aimlessly I guess...

Posted in last thread after it died..

{143}{HROLD13}{I can't remember the route or anything. But I am damn sure it was northwest, though...I think.}

I don't remember when the Railroad actually say that in-game. I remember that they do help humans from time to time so it's not really an excuse either. Even then, why would you debate the existence of these groups when an in-game faction says they exist?

Slavery isn't exactly a massive problem in the Commonwealth either.

thanks a million times user, time to get gangraped by radscoprions!

HE ACTUALLY BELIEVED ME, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>getting killed by radscorpions
You are not ready for the mutants user. If you insist on continuing, post a screencap of your encounter with the mutants

I hope you at least got the .223 pistol from the Hub before going on this adventure.

I was just looking at tesgeneral, you think we should have an "Unrecommended Mods" list? Or a guide that's basically "this is the popular mod you want, this is the mod that does it better"?

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

Are you people actually playing using the shitty unofficial patches? are you retarded?

>using the mod that fixes most of the games broken content
>retarded
I can't wait to see what sort of bullshit excuse user brings out

it's shitposting, and you are feeding it

the """""patches"""" are proven to be shit though and introduce more malicious bugs than they fix. hope you like npcs dropping off the face of the game world, randomly using double ammo, and other attachments not actually affecting stats!

Probably:
>Fallout 4 Unofficial Patch broke a grand total of one thing
>Because it was fixed officially
>And only affected saves using the patch made before the official fix
>Therefore it doesn't matter how many quests it keeps from breaking, or scripts it keeps from running endlessly

This is a hilarious amount of shitposting.

Let me get some popcorn

I can manage Radscorpions and Raiders, the deathclaw or 5+ super mutants are too much for me though
I only have metal armor, shotgun, a bunch of ammo and 1.6k caps
(I am going to do some more caravan guard jobs and get some better gear)

Fuck, now I want some popcorn. Think I might actually pop some.

For FO3/NV or for FO4? For FO4, there's not really a lot of variety or competing mods, only a handful that do large overhauls.

For either/both, but I figure 4 would mostly be a comparison of the "makes survival better somehow" mods, maybe the alt start mods, scrap trash, and "realistic" damage mods too.

you need to look at the edits that are actually done, i'm not yanking your dick here

To be fair though, Fallout 4 doesn't have that many competing mods because Fallout 4 did most of the shit most of the major non-quest mods in Fallout 3 and NV did in its base game.

It then did a lot of the early Fallout 4 mods in the DLC

didn't fo4 remove the key ring? or am i crazy?

forgot, 103% small arms

I've seen the edits, and the unoffical patches made by Arthoor and his team have broken exactly one thing, and that was caused by them editing something, that touched some normally unsued code that caused settler NPCs to randomly generate their appearance every time you visited.

And that was fixed.

Hes been doing these kinds of patches since Oblivion, and none of them have caused the effects you describe.

Yeah, there's a shit ton of them, and a handful of things that break. How many of them are problems with old saves based on how scripts work in 4?
Legit question, haven't touched it in a few months.

I think it did, vaguely remember a key ring being part of that item sorting mod.

Yes. Mods add it back and goddamn does it remove the clutter in the misc tab.

>Arthoor
>Actually sucking Arth-"if it ain't broke, fix it anyway because reasons"-oor and his boyfriends off.

you know what? fine, you do you man, its clear you don't give a shit about the games and just want to take it in the ass from an even bigger faggot than yourself

neat

>-"if it ain't broke, fix it anyway because reasons"-
Except Arthmoor is infamous for being overly defense of obviously broken things because he doesn't see any evidence that its broken.

Arth is a fucking crazy autistic spaz, but hes literally the exact opposite of a person who makes unnecessary changes.

Are meshes for 4 as easily manipulated in Nifskope as they were in 3 and NV? I hate the size and angle of this wearable cigarette.

Does the Caretaker at Mercer safehouse ever offer more quests?

I don't see why they wouldn't, they're still NIFs, you use the same method.

What made you choose the faction you chose?

What changed your opinion of a faction, for better or for worse?

Post shitty mods that make you throw up

Sided with the Institute because despite hating the forced motivation and lazy writing, when I got there I was swayed by the lazily written emotional something or other. I did maybe half of the first quest for the Railroad, it just wasn't interesting at that point, and I decided it would be fun to betray the BoS after completing Blind Betrayal.

Wish I had taken a screenshot of the FUCKING GIANT SLAVE CAGES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GODDAMN FORT in NVR3.

I chose the Railroad because I didn't have time for the Brotherhood's shit or rebuilding the Minutemen. The Railroad's cause was something my SS could get on board with too, though their relationship started out as being nothing more than mutually beneficial.

The BoS attacking Railroad HQ changed my opinion of them. Up until that point I stayed out of their way but once they did that they had to go.

As for the Institute, I grew fond of some of the people there which made me feel bad about blowing the fuck out of them but it had to be done once Father wanted me to kill Desdemona. I wish things turned out differently, mainly because I liked using the bridge north of Diamond City but shit happens.

Need some help over here. New Vegas LOD.

I've been editing Electro-City, removing unnecessary shit. Rebuilding LOD as I delete shit using FNVLODGen.

I've encountered a bump. I've been deleting stuff in a particular area, right where the Electro-City HQ would be. Thing is, I still see some LOD crap from where I am, even after rebuilding LOD.

I deactivated my new LOD (as well as the LOD files used for generation) and Electro-City, and upon getting closer to the area there are still Joshua trees that stay in their LOD shape. What gives?

No one gives a fuck, kill yourself

No idea but I noticed that too. I'm remembering something vague about not being able to just delete LOD. Did you get the HQ itself erased from the LOD?

After you, fag.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24324/?

>tfw you spend 30 minutes making hitomi in body slide

I chose to keep non-Institute factions alive because I'm a shitty RPer in these games and play them as games, so I wanted everyone to stay alive.

Post that shit niqqa

As far as I can tell in FNVEdit, which is mostly just guess work based on what I see in-game (it was MUCH easier deleting other shit, shit that I could actually see in-game), I did delete every trace of it.

I Google'd for help and apparently LOD "stays" for three days or some shit... so I would need to go to an interior cell, wait for three days, four to be sure, and then get out. Seems pretty shit to be honest.

That's just silly then. What would be the point of that? Is it a pure engine thing, or would there be a way of making use of that? LOD isn't going to change during the game itself.

No idea, to be honest. Good thing this shit isn't on my "recommended mods", because it would be annoying as hell.

I don't even know how why does the LOD appear to begin with if the entire structure should be hidden. I'll see if there's something else I can delete in the .esm files before going inside HELIOS and waiting for a few days.

No seriously kill yourself, this isn't your personal blog, fuck off with your autism fest of a mod

>this isn't your personal blog
You should learn what memes actually mean before you start spouting them

I tried editing it a while back. The lights themselves without all the extra shit are nice in some areas. Wondering what the ETA on the ILO guy's street light mod is, there's no info. I tried Simple Street Lights, but I can't remember where I found the non-TTW version, or what made me stop using it.

Gonna need a link
even if I think skeletonfus are better than titty monsters

I'm starting to think we've got a guy here that just attacks modders because he can't do any of this stuff for himself.

So, instead of trying to learn, he just lashes out. Perhaps he's angry with himself more than the modders. I've seen him do it in /tesg/ as well.

That's so sad.

Yeah, it's the extra shit that gets on my nerves. One would think that the author would first add lights, and THEN add everything else on top, making two separate mods depending on what people wanted.

But no, it's one unnecessary clusterfuck which is a bitch to clean. I've removed signs (even edited the new lamp posts meshes to remove the ones in those too), NPCs, basically everything I've encountered so far.

But that fucking LOD.

pastebin.com/zbtXstEC

youtube.com/watch?v=jVyjRhSX92E

This was good, after playing like 30% of the story myself and feeling similar ( tho I had moments where I enjoyed exploring, that ended up after 10 hours where I started to fast travel more often than not ).

Any more youtubers like this?

Also does new vegas suffer from simmilar things?

You're even worse for that matter, that you're even allowed to post here is a fucking disgrace, every single waifufag and tripfag here should be permabanned. It'd improve the general overnight.

you going to let him dis you like that? thought there was a little more buff in those scales m8, baka

Don't worry user. With hard work you could make good mods someday too.

You just have to believe.

I didn't think the lamp posts had signs as part of the mesh, but I just deleted all the signs and didn't notice any left.

What's the LOD mesh for that spot look like right now?

Your "mods" are fucking around with Bodyslide profiles, nothing more, that or appropriating weapon meshes and doing absolutely nothing with them. I've seen black armor mods that are better than whatever trash you consider "good mods". I'd recommond you start self–flagellating until you learn how to stop being an attention seeking tripfag cancerbag

I've got faith in you, my man.

You just have to believe.

Fuck you bitch suck my cock

Anyone know how to spawn the Hub's Alien Blaster? I can do so by console commands but it just appears as a regular Alien Blaster, it doesn't have the unique effect. For some reason I wasn't rewarded with it when doing the Hubologist quest.
I know the Alien Blaster is complete trash but I'm trying to get a lot of unique weapons for my collection

>Abernathy needs your help!
>When I'm fucking on The Island
>Fuck it. Sprint right back to the docks
>Take the boat back
>As soon as I get back to the common wealth
>Defend Abernathy: Failed

TOOOOOODDDD

To get you oriented: it's the road going from Novac to the 188 Trading Post. Around the same height as HELIOS. Pic related, it's east of that billboard, which is slightly south of the gas station there.

There are few glitches:

- One part of the road has the actual mesh as well as the LOD at the same time.
- There are floating solar panel LODs from a lamp post that isn't there. These solar panels are also the only shit that is visible from afar, even in non-glitched lamp posts (why, I have no idea).
- There are around 10 or so Joshua tree LODs.

They persist even if I disable the mod altogether. If I go there, quicksave, and quickload, the LODs are gone. Waiting three days didn't make any difference earlier.

So, dunno... To quote Fantastic, I know exactly what I'm doing, but I don't know what effect is going to have, what with some moron changing stuff in such a nonsensical way I can never be sure I'm doing the right thing.

>no option to speak as silver shroud for the whole game

use bs defence

console command the legendary effect onto an alien blaster, rename it

hub's doesn't even use a unique texture even though one exists in the game

I had trouble still pretending to be the Shroud when I talked to that guy that admitted he killed a mother and her kid.

I broke character and said "Light's out, pal." Because from an RP perspective, I couldn't see Nate still pretending and smiling the entire time as the Silver Shroud after meeting someone that murdered a mom and her daughter, you know?

I kinda wish the Silver Shroud was more noir / Batman like. Or more like something from Sin City....I think that would have fit a lot more.

GetPos x/y/z
in the console
Should correlate to a LOD .nif file.

>always use Silent Protagonist because reasons
>tfw having to miss Silver Shroud dialogue

post ur waifu

Is there any torture mods or mods to crucify a person? The latter of which is what I really want.

He's a campy character but I imagine that's just a product of the times and the fact that he was a radio drama.

In the end he's still a ruthless vigilante whose business is gunning down bad guys, he just happened to be from that age of comics.

Nate/Nora is very probably completely mentally up, perhaps the Shroud is his/her coping mechanism?

>mentally *fucked up

Brotherhood of Steel, because I loathed the Railroad. Also, the Institute is delusional if they somehow think that the technology that enabled Kellogg to possibly live to the age he did (and beyond) is somehow inferior to synths. The whole technology was scrapped for whatever reason. They are also too insulated and unaware of the realities above ground.
The Minutemen were okay, but felt way too dependent on me to survive.

I saved Danse though. He's one of my favorite male companions.

buff, you can't take laying down, your good reputation on this website is at stake

crippled qt

>The whole technology was scrapped for whatever reason
It was scrapped because, as Father notes on his terminal, the head guy on the project was pushing to misuse it, and nobody cared the cyborg technology beyond making themselves quasi immortal.

He saw they had no real desire to use it to tis fullest, and wasn't about to let themselves misuse it in such an obvious manner.

I started with the BoS for nostalgia sake, but switched to the Institute after Father declares you as the next director. By leading both the Minutemen and the BoS I realized that my character would have a far greater ability to shape the future of the Commonwealth and have far more power then if he sided with the RR or BoS.

Also, they never scrapped it because they thought it was inferior to synths.

I don't even know where you got that headcanon from.

>I don't even know where you got that headcanon from.
I was overstating it.

>and nobody cared the cyborg technology beyond making themselves quasi immortal
But that's rich coming from Father considering he makes a synth clone of himself as a child.

That was out of entirely different reasons.

He knew his father would be searching for a child. I think he wanted to give the SS the son that was taken from them in his own way.

Of course the synth was trapped as a child, but I guess he could grow up if you stayed with the Institute by transferring his mind into older bodies the way Curie is given a synth body.

Have you done 'help alien 4 weap'? Look for the one that reads in 'xx043416', with xx being the position your Nuka World addon is on your load order.

And Synth Shaun doesn't have Father's memories, so its not really him, and he is still going to die of Cancer.

Sunglasses and flannel is literally the best.

Pure class

any mods that add combat pickles?

Admittedly it wasn't long after that picture that I switched over to LordofWar's Rebel, but Curie remains the SS's copy to this day.

I think he's got his memories up til age 10 or so

I wish there was more insight on Father's life and childhood. Who raised him? Was he forced to live in a tiny cubicle with nothing to do all day? Did he have an adopted set of parents? Would've been nice to see either his parents (Father is 60, so an 80 or 90 year old person isn't that far fetched) or see video tapes / terminal entries about it. Perhaps a secret terminal where Father finds out the truth about what happened with his mother / father, and then vowing revenge on him, and leading up to the events where you get out.

Father should have made a synth Nora as well desu

>wearing matching outfits with Curie

Cute!

Whatever happened to those few non-Synth Nora companion mods? Did they end up dying?

Image related
I like battle damage, but amputees is a bit much

I've seen your waifu before, and I'm a little curious...did you use my Piper preset for her face? I had trouble telling if that was my Piper or not in some of your other shots.

Anyone play with Immersive Gameplay? Is it worth checking out, and if so, why?

Given that she was learning to be human from you and that my SS was also bedding her, it seemed fitting.