Previous thread: = NEWS =
>Tekken World Tour Announced
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced
>Ultimate Tekken Bowl trailer
youtu.be/-BaJENh1Irs
>Geese Howard DLC trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6MK2TKFFtQA
>New Panel Art as Free DLC
gematsu.com/2017/07/tekken-7-teams-renowned-artists-game-panel-art-due-free-dlc-september
>Eliza and Taiko no Tatsujin DLC
siliconera.com/2017/07/28/eliza-taiko-no-tatsujin-dlc-join-tekken-7

= BASIC INFORMATION =
>Notation
tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php
>Fergus' character overviews
docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/preview
>Frame data for every character
rbnorway.org/t7-frame-data/
>Top 15 moves for all characters
drunkardshade.com/2017/05/27/tekken-7-top-15-moves-for-all-characters/
>T7 Character Information Compilation
docs.google.com/document/d/139rPKrNc0nYHm2SmEa9Wy6LE7ps_2C0akOD4BQrmN2Q

= TUTORIAL VIDEOS FOR NEW PLAYERS =
>How to Approach 3D Fighting Games
youtu.be/p7Ar-RctqyU
>Korean Backdash Cancel (KBD)
youtu.be/gLp3Y0PdV94
>Button Buffering
youtu.be/38iJWsjc_w8
>Options at the wall
youtu.be/2SW7kCmA23o
>How to get off the ground
youtu.be/j-PDc20Jezg
youtu.be/11oZkTYI6Rs
>Low parrying
youtu.be/SF2wBESs01U
>Oki/Tech Trap
youtu.be/LYqbvQljTw0
>Throw Breaking
youtu.be/m4em9HzrwFI
>Wavedash
youtu.be/xMtFCy8LreM
>Wavedash/Backdash on pad
youtu.be/fU5Ji23k4LU
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

Other urls found in this thread:

spiritzero.challonge.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leo is awesome

I want to beat people and look flashy and style on them.
Who is best for this?

I want to see his little shrimp and put it in my mouth...

Hwoarang and Raven.

lee
hwoarang
steve
maven

depends on what you mean by flashy
lee is suave, mraven is *teleports behind you*, and yoshi is memes

why do scrubs say "fuck online only locals matter" and then never play at events

Hey Faggots,
My name is Jeondding, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at how to kbd. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten lucky? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than playing gg.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best i10 punish. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the tekken force, and starter on my dance dance revolution team. What games do you play, other than “jack off to DoA”? I also get straight Perfects, and have a banging hot waifu (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all mashimas who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my cat

why is your dad on my dick 24/7????

my dad is leo

Tekken World Tour Korea is in 80 minutes. Check the schedule.

Alisa is pretty good for just styling. Fly around, kick heads, pull out saws and boost around fools

Audible kek

niggas want to use online as an excuse for them being bad, not realizing players can become good regardless of whether they play online of offline

>little

>full screen Shun Goku Satsu
>they stand there blocking
>win the match
>The connection with the opponent has lost

How many months has Tekken 7 been out now? People still haven't learned?

But aris said!

Thanks based user.

Got a link to the pools by any chance?

spiritzero.challonge.com/

>80 min
Plenty time to prep the bong then

Hash or Weed?

People on the steam forums are fucking stupid. Tekgen may be pretty retarded most of the time, but it's never on the level of those retards.

I don't mind Aris or anything but I must admit, he was an idiot for this.

He spent months upon months bitching about online and how shitty it is
>Online tactics blahblah
>Talks about how that shit would never work against him offline
>Offline I would be playing so much better
>I would've beaten him offline

Then he proceeded to enter Evo and didn't even make it out of fuckin pools. After years of shit talking online and it's players. What a tool.

I find tekgen to be the best community. r tekken is too casual, TZ is too ancient, neogaf is alright.

>neogaf is alright.

are there any Lars players

>neogaf is alright
WEW

>Full of faggotry and retards
>uui "foot fag" 23
>Queen "turbo weeb" Crimson
>Luci "gets btfo every thread" fer
>"U-unga bunga!"
>"Muh IQ!"
>"Muh honesty!"
>Just about everyone is a green/blue ranked shitter

o i am laffin

>neogaf is alright
Tekgen is shit actually. And what's worse they feel empowered to be shit.

Always weed. Not really into hash high

top zoz

What the hell are you talking about. He's also been saying for months that he's not a competitor anymore.

If he was actually serious he would play people offline at his house and go to wnf. But he's a lazy stoner and streaming for casuals is more lucrative.

Heihachi doesnt have a faggot low, i suppose i should pick someone who does.

There is still discussion going on tho and at least people aren't afraid to say what they really think on some characters

Heihachi player here.
>d/b+2
>Not a faggot low
I have killed greater men then me using that shit half screen away.

>aren't afraid to say what they really think on some characters
But it's all incorrect and baseless chimping out

KBD is gay as fuck and should be removed

White widow or purple haze?

>Aris apologist
Lmao.

Whether or not he's still competitive doesn't matter. If you talk, you better back it up.
If you claim that you would slap the shit out of some random faggots in an offline environment, you better back it up, which he didn't.

My point was, he spent years shit talking online and it's players, literally claiming that he would push their shit in an offline.
But when the time came to prove his claims, he flopped and didn't even make it out of a pools. Your god is all talk.

God I hate king seriously him and Xiaoyu are just so fumb to fight.

>the american character is a 400 pound blue eyed, blonde haired man
why is harada allowed to get away with this?

Someone redpill me on why people don't use parries more often on characters who aren't Asuka and maybe Jin?

>Ling
>Paul
>Hwoarang
>Leo
I would be red ranks by now if it weren't for these faggots.

He likes to use honest and accurate depictions of the culture he bases the character off of. Just look at Shaheen

I have fun with xiaoyu because they are predictable little sluts and I love to BM them after I win.

King can eat a dick and so can alisa.

Paul is aggravating but I at least understand I fucked up against him

Of course the guy with 600+ wins in green playing Katarina spamming lows on a 2 bar connection has his setting set so no one can message him. Fucking piece of shit.

Shit nigga sounds like you been watching him for years if what you say is true. That's some dedication. Muchos garcias.

Just wait for the new KoF, then they'll disappear. Im convinced those people are from some South American shithole

Why's Street Fighter easier to get back into than Tekken?
I haven't played Tekken since Tekken 5, spent days getting most of King's combos mastered and I still get my ass kicked online.

>tfw you like talking up the complexity and depth of footsies and neutral in fighting games but you're actually better at unga bunga rushdown and forcing my playstyle on others

I'm a shitter and can do it
you are gay as fuck and should be removed

They'll leave when KOF is here?

Maybe so, but I still hate this shit!

Spent 3 hours practicing a hard combo (for me) last night. Couldnt do it. Now I do it perfectly next day.

Feels goodly mangs

Now to make some bitchboys salty about my katarina

>alisa
Lmao alisa is trash. How does that make you feel. You bad

It was pissing me off at first too but once you get a rhythm going you can do it super casually like the dudes in the videos

Who said I care about how good they are? She isn't fun to fight against

>Muh combos

Of course, Aris is cool, but talking shit and flopping just made him look stupid lol

>better at unga bunga rushdown and forcing my playstyle on others
This is literally the case for 90% of the playerbase.
How many Feng's or Devil Jin's do you see compared to the usual unga suspects like Xiaoyu or Hwoarang who force you to play their mini-game?

the other american is a psychopath that does things for no reason

>Hwoarang
>pick one

All of his shit is unsafe af and he can be dick jabbed out of flamingo

i'm genbu and i use my red authority to asser that u gay nigga

memorize grabs that require completely different responses (tomahawk/shining wizard, giant swing, tombstone, and one of the meme grabs like RDC) then spam FC d/f+2 and alley kicks and its mixup followup. buffer some of your throws with random jab strings for good measure.

there, you just made it to green at least.

Paul isn't a psycho. And neither is Law

Typical king SCUM

bryan

I can't do it. I just look like I'm having a seizure

I just play Claudio and I don't actually know how to do anything in neutral. I'm mostly just hoping I can catch them being overconfident to do something retarded unsafe and start them in the blender.

i don't even play King, homie. that's just what they all do at low levels.

Alright ill try that and see how i'll end up in the end, thanks

Say you win every match, how many matches do you have to win to rank up?

Also, how many more matches do you have to win if you lose one?

Man I just got anally devasatated by a dragunov as katarina

Someone more pressuring than me? I can't block

It doesn't take long u can reach orange ranks in like 100 wins if you win most of your fights

depends on the rank of your opponents

Watch themainmanswe's arcade stick guide
I do it like in the vid and it feels pretty natural and fast

so this is the key to beating button pressers, press more buttons than them, fight with fire

Never post again

Claudio isn't unga or anything though. He's just very simple. In neutral your goal should be to bait with hopkick.

It seems the best way to follow up a hopkick bait is another hopkick 50% of the time.

Also, close-range fighting is something I'm not good at. I get pressured easily and Claudio doesn't seem to have a lot of options to retreat or stop pressure. Like I'm throwing out moves that are safe but it's just the opponent blocking them not me really getting anything done with the moves.

So if i lose one match, i just have to win another match to get to where i was? Losing a match isn't -2 for example, and winning is +1? They're both +/-1?

Sorry i'm a bit dense, just got home from a wedding and i've had a few

Which characters have moves that put them plus enough that you just have to eat a mixup?

If you lose a match against someone the same rank as you, you can get back to where you were by winning a match against someone the same rank as you.

If you lose a match against someone the same rank as you, you can also get back to where you were by winning 2 matches against someone who's +/-1 rank away from you, 4 matches against someone who's +/- 2 ranks away from you, or 8 matches against someone who's +/-3 ranks away from you. It doesn't matter whether they are higher or lower rank than you, only how many ranks away.

Claudio and Drag's iWR2.

Leo's knk4 is +8 on block and her bok3 is +9

Hwoarang

Alisa has some moves that let you chainsaw mixup immediately

If you block drag he just commands grab u or does the low grab thing

how tf do u beat this gay shit

Never play again lmao. So garbage.

Wait, i rank up faster by winning over people who are the same rank? There's no bonus in defeating someone who's a higher rank, and it is in fact WORSE?

you beat it by gitting gud, bitch

reeeeeeee

That's correct.

Any character with an unseeable low quick enough to make use of plus frames on hit, counter hit or block and pair with a mid that can't be fuzzy guarded.

Wow, that's a weird way of doing it..
Thank you for answering, m8.

The idea is to avoid collusion to boost ranks. I don't really mind it desu. It means I can rematch the guy that's several ranks higher than me and better than me as much as I want and I won't even lose rank after a long losing streak.

I don't even know where to begin though he just blocks all of my shit and punish me

I block his sort of but he has frame traps so I have to play super scared and can't punish him. When it's finally my turn none of my things can open him up. He keeps his distance and just waits

How do I learn from that? I don't mind losing but it's just not close and I can't do much different I tried all sorts of shit, I would need to learn his specific moves and frame data I guess

That's a good point, didn't think of that.
I didn't think it sounded like a bad idea, just a bit weird.

oh, I was just baiting. i thought you were that one user who calls everyone a nigger constantly.

the answer is to spend some time in the lab reviewing the moves that tripped you up, by the way. watch the match if you happened to save it to see where you were getting punished and what you responded to incorrectly. i know it's very generic advice, but it's the only response without knowing the specifics and what character you were playing.

Tekken world tour korea starting at twitch /tekken or /avoidingthepuddle

Aris
or Steve and Markman

Are Steve and Markman in Korea right now?