>420 bhp with just a ECU tune
>rwd/awd options
>inline 6
>manual option available
>lsd available
>hatchback
>nice interior
>not pigfat
Why isn't this thing getting shilled? it has literally all the traits Veeky Forumstists love.
youtube.com/watch?v=ap6-3P0nt3g

Other urls found in this thread:

n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47942
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

edit: he said 430 bhp not 420

>1-Series
Not available where it matters.

burgers still get the m240i the only difference is it's only available with 2 doors

2 series is a coupe not a hatch

IMO the only downside to this car (and i've driven one) is that compared to the previous generation 1 series hatch (european E81 and E87) it feels quite numb to drive thanks to the electric steering and the extra 200kg is definitely noticeable through a corner. an E81 130i with decent mileage is still a RWD 6 cylinder hatchback but you can grab one for £7,000 rather than 40k

Because Veeky Forums has an irrational hatred of anything German just because Audi are unreliable.

No one on this board has $50k to waste on a car that's going to be used up before the warranty is up.

LOOKS LIKE SHIT.

The front of it is fucking ugly. Looks even worse irl.

it's more to do with the fact that the german dealers withhold the diagnostic software from independent shops which creates a monopoly on the service and parts for their cars, and they can charge whatever they want. also a lot of the designs aren't very service friendly so the repairs take a long time and rack up high rates.

german cars are unreliable

I don't know about Porsche, BMW or Audi, but Mercedes offers their proprietary Star diagnostic system for general purchase and their 4, 6 and 8 cylinder units are designed to be able to be serviced quickly.

Lexus LC looks even uglier and its slower than this little bmw and has no redeeming features for an auto enthusiast but its getting shilled in 20 threads per day

The 240 isn’t 430bhp
Xdrive is a meme
8 speed zf is a meme

140 has the same hp as 240 but they both have the same engine and get 430hp with a ecu tune.
Xdrive is better than any fwd biased Quattro btw.

LMAO who gives a shit. You’re comparing trash with trash. Xdrive is literally a diff thrown in the front. Adds weight and throws off the driving feel

No one makes you get the AWD version? And no one makes you get the automatic too.

>one of the best V8 selections ever built
>twin turbo package delivers up to 700hp to the wheels.
>that is after the mechanical losses, seven hundred.

>hatchback
found the problem.

240i is literally the same car in a coupe or vert form

yep, which is why i really really want one.

My V6 makes that much at the wheels.

I bet it's slower and shittier in every way though

That's subjective.

So it's just slower.
Hopefully its a manual at least

Nope, it's drag car. Built auto, 3600 stall converter, and custom flexplate. I run 275 radials for street/strip. It's a troll car. Made 419whp at 19psi. I've had it cranked to 24psi. dunno the power.

Fair enough

what 1/4 mile times?

12.03 @ 118mph

As a daily I'd have the BMW.

so its on par with a tuned 140i
n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47942

If I was running meth and race gas, I'd be flying.

>n54
>reliable