Go to Honda dealership, it’s full of arrogant unhelpful assholes that expect you to buy a Honda

>Go to Honda dealership, it’s full of arrogant unhelpful assholes that expect you to buy a Honda.
>Go to Hyundai dealership, full of courteous attentive staff that bend over backwards to sell you a car.

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/hyundai/veloster/2019/2019-hyundai-veloster-first-look-review/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>one particular dealership is a good representation of all other dealerships of the same affiliation

Have a highlucks on the house

Sometimes it is indicative. Ford dealerships are filled with assholes for salesman and managers.

You know i've been to a shitton of dealers before i bought my car, and i'll tell you this.
>"Those who starve try harder, those who eat well don't care"
If you want a good deal and to be taken care of go to the place that is selling slower.
And fuck reviews they are bullshit.

Seriously what is up with this shit, there is a ford dealer near me who marks up every car, and refuses to negotiate.
Idk how that fucker stays open, because everyone talks shit about that dealer.

hmm... lot's of kia/hyundai posts today. Could it be? The huyndai(tm) marketing dept is back!

I wonder if their internet shill task forces are like their pop bands. Are there like 30 of them to fill each shill personality type?

>Go to Honda dealership
>expect you to buy a Honda
absolute savages

True, all the honda dealers in los angeles i went to were full of douchebags
All i wanted was a pepsi

Because the honda employees know people will buy hondas regardless, but the hyundai people know they need to be nice to get people to buy korean cars

my thoughts exactly

>going to a dealership to make friends instead of going to a dealership to buy a car

Probably a good idea to to make friends with the service department if you're gonna own a Hyundai.

>shilling to broke busriders on a Canadian cantelope forum
priceless.

>go to Subaru dealership
>won't let me test drive the new WRX
>wont let me test drive BRZ
>keep trying to get me to test drive Crosstreks and Foresters

And they honestly expect people to buy these things without ever test driving them first.

Probably because they know their customer base enough to know that people who want to buy a Honda know that they want a Honda, because it’s a Honda. The reputation is already there for the cars.

Hyundai is generally sold to people that don’t know much about the cars themselves and just want cheap transportation, so they’ll try and convince you that Hyundai isn’t as shit as they used to be so you’ll be more inclined to stay with a Hyundai if you have a positive all around experience.

Go to Toyota and drive an 86. I straight up told a salesman that I only wanted to drive it to try and understand the hype, not to buy, and he got the keys for me.

Do you look like a lesbian?

No, I'm 33, male, and married with gray hairs on my head. They told me they straight up don't allow test drives of those cars. Fuck that noise. I'd look for another dealership but honestly I'm not gonna go out of my way for a dealership/brand that won't even try to sell me their best cars.

That isn't Subaru's target demo

sucks 2 be u

i literally told the guy while i was buying my sanic from subaru dealer that i might eventually buy a wrx and he grabbed the keys to one for me and told me to have fun

They are preparing for a full-blown newVeloster Turbo raid.

#ResistTheHyunshills

Probably sells 2 or 300 f-150 and 350's to fleets every year, a lot of of Ford dealerships get by just on fleet sales.

Dude you look like a cuck you just gotta get over that no one wants cucks driving their cars

this

>Idk how that fucker stays open
Dealerships make a lot of money from their service depaartment. They keep on selling new cars not just because that also makes money, but because it creates a customerbase that will continue to come back to the dealership for car services.

Shame, I bought my Focus from a used car dealership and asked to drive the E36 M3 they had. Anything for a sale.

I know right? My Hyundai® dealership even offers me free soy lattes while I wait on my superior Elantra GT™ to be serviced

Hyundai owners BTFO

Sadly they probably profiled you as someone who couldn't afford a WRX or a Toybaru. If I go to a dealer looking like I just got off a 12 hour shift at work (old jeans, t-shirt, torn up work boots, ect) I either don't get a second look or they steer me toward cheap shitboxes or used pickups with over 100k on them, then need me to fill out a credit app if I ask to drive anything over 25-30 grand. If I go on my day off wearing nicer clothes, shoes and a clean shave they let me drive whatever I want, for longer, and many times without the salesman with me, all without asking for a credit app. You can't really blame them why waste time on a dude that looks like a dirtbag or thug who will very likely not buy shit when you can spend that time with someone who looks like they have their shit together and is more likely ready to buy. When you ONLY make a few hundred bucks per car you sell you will use every technique you can to maximise the potential that your time will lead to a successful sale.

>elantra GT
why would you pay the money for a GT?

I own a base model 2016 elantra with a 120,000 bumper to bumper warranty that cost me $14k before taxes.

Its my daily so that I can afford to have my project car out of commision when needed

>And augmenting the sport-tuned intake and exhaust sounds made by these engines will be Active Sound Design noises delivered via the sound system and tailored to the drive modes, which now include normal, sport, andsmart.
motortrend.com/cars/hyundai/veloster/2019/2019-hyundai-veloster-first-look-review/
>mfw Hyundai's so pathetic they have to pipe in lawn mower noises for that "sporty" feel

Fake engine noise is good enough for BMW, so who cares?

And they get mocked too
It's hilarious to see Hyundai/Kia become the new "me too" brand

They probably felt bad about selling you a Hyundai

Only ever been to two car dealerships, one was a place with super cheap cars and the guy was okay but seemed pretty greasy, and the other was a BMW dealership to test drive a used car and the guy just didn't give a fuck about anything just handed me the keys to test drive it without even asking for my license

Yeah dealerships seem to all be bribing their customers for good reviews, and/ or hiring a firm to post fake reviews. Just look at who has the most bad reviews, the good reviews are meaningless.

Same experience. Bmw is awesome, its dealing with other bmw owners thats an issue. I figure the salesman put up with so many stuck up pricks that an average joe is a breath of fresh air to them.

Oh and basically let me test drive a brand new 335i when i was 25, damn that car is so fucking sweet before supreme gentlemen ruined the car and brand for me.

Which is strange considering I bought my 06 WRX Wagon brand new and have only accumulated more and more wealth since then. I dress very modestly and plainly because I'm a stingy fuck who buys all his clothes from Costco and Goodwill. Since I'm in the trades I never have to dress "nice" for work either.

>using the inferior image