>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Previous:

kys raul

Roy a shit.

Kill yourself raul

Holding Hands with Eirika!

Marrying Anna!

what if everyone is saving flags for last couple bonus rounds on team gaius and because of the huge influx of points we miss a bonus round

NINO

Don't worry, Raul will be here to bitch and moan about it all week like he did with robcina week.

Not gonna lie, I wasn't too broken up about the whole "limiting the roster to a bunch of Fates and Awakening characters" thing because I wanted Cordelia in.

but now I want game diversity, time to cut off the Awakening characters

Genny lewd where?

What's the best B skill for Chrom?

Reminder that he did nothing wrong.
Neither did Kotaro.

Swordbreaker

Gaius actually has a very good chance of winning, Corrin´s past battles took a lot of flags, I don´t think there are much left.

Why is there no Robja week? Corjat week?

Kotaro should've been recruitable

Reinhardt's cool and all, but I'd honestly want Linde more. She's so cute, and her Nip voice makes me, well, y'know...

Please

THEN DON'T FUCKING POST TUMBLR SHIT HERE

A fucking week of early falseflag threads is all you do.

>Not getting hard from Reinhardt

Look at this faggot.

People said that for Lucina too because they somehow hadn't figured out that the winning side keep assimilating the losers

His chance is 0% cope with it

Maybe I should make it Corricia week then.

Sounds like a nerve was struck.

No need to be mad, dumblr

And Zoura should have been recruitable in Birthright instead of just being killed.
Having a former bad guy fully convert and come over would have been a great moment.

Yes it was. The amount of early threads you made last time for something that should stay in tumblr was insane.

I a shitter who wants Awakening and Fates second generations.

No one cares for this shitty fates character

lol

More like drumpflr

>Cope with it

Actually, I am on team Corrin (I am the current rank 3), in fact...

>hadn't figured out that the winning side keep assimilating the losers

I always forget about this becuase I have always been with the winner from the beginning, the only exception being the healers gauntlet which I didn´t even play.

fluffy armpits

1st part of Awakening was alright. Nothing special, but worth the time I put into it. How'd they fuck up so badly with the 2nd and 3rd arcs?

I want to cum in Midori and Nah.

Can you draw? Can you write? Do you have enough integrity to sacrifice to run and manage a fucking tumblr blog?

Enough about tits. Which FE has the perkiest nipples? Guys included.

I just want Jerome, Morgan, Ophelia and Velouria, is that too much to ask?

Why Nah. She's a psycho bitch

Who do you do it for /feg/?

They mishmashed like three or four different plots into one. They wanted a story line of everything FE.

Corrin's only had like 2 or 3 bonuses the whole gauntlet, and most people missed all of them. We've all got our flags stockpiled.

I get hardt from Reinhardt.

Me

want dogwife

Not him but I legit like dead-pan dragon loli. It's a nice change of pace to have a younger character who isn't hyper "Uguu-Kawaii aren't I cute look at me?!?!" She's capable of being an insufferable bitch and doesn't excuse herself for it.

>Kotaro

Thanks for reminding me of that

>oh hey guys I'm Kotaro Nohr decided to recruit me and my clan as allies, by the way we caught an enemy spy and are interrogating her
>WHAT YOU'RE INTERROGATING AN ENEMY SPY? HOW DISHONORABLE
>ally of enemy spy tries to kill Corrin in the fucking base
>WOW THESE GUYS ARE REALLY DISHONORABLE I'M GOING TO SIDE WITH THE ENEMY THAT JUST TRIED TO KILL ME AND KILL THEM ALL

God the plot of Fates gives me headaches sometimes

gaius has NO chance of winning, tons of idiots are spending flags before 6x+ bonuses, kamui has tons of flags saved up hoping for a bonus that will never come, so they will have a spike in last couple hours too

Kill yourself

Post fluffy

I like Hana

nah

I can write. I may write a couple drabbles at least.

maybe one of them lewd.

Fuck the tumblr stuff though, I was mostly being facetious I don't think the pairing has much support, main guy with main heroine is pushed by the games enough and male Corrin is an unpopular hetero ship subject otherwise.

I have many problems.

> We gave the Hoshidan royals captured
> Let's free them so we can win the war gait and square instead of ending the war so no more soldiers have to die

honestly her character kind of confuses me because i get she's supposed to be a deadpan loli but she seems really crazy at times like in her Laurent and Inigo supports.

I guess Inigo's support is fine, but Laurent's is just weird. And I think she stalks Gerome maybe? Her character seems inconsistent, like how Panne's backstory shifts from support to support.

Leo could be put in a guantled where he is the only character and somehow he would still lose.

>team corrin spent flags

Literally how, WHEN?

Post dream builds and units

Corrin WEAKER

5*ing Eirika is worth it.

But can she work as a 4*40+10?

Haven't they had this twice this year already?

Julia!

*have, *fair
I heard that a 4*+10 is the same as a 5*, is that true?

>Haven't they had this twice this year already?
Fates is over two years old.

if you gave her Sieglinde, sure

Don't forget that after freeing Kagero, you go and kill her later anyway.
When she could have just survived as a prisoner of war instead

WTF Corrin

So what's the Spanish FE community like?

I LOVE LILINA SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>tfw your wife stomped everyone in the gauntlet
I'm so happy

peak hour /feg/

Go to bed, Gonzales.

4*+10 is better than an unmerged 5*.

In terms of stats, 4*+10 is equal to 5*+5.

>Velouria
Hello, fellow Velouria friend!

The closest thing to a spanish FE community I know is the "Fierro Emblem" facebook page.

But it´s mostly spics (Mexico is the only latin american country where FEH has been officially released)

For reference

it is sometimes equal to a 5*+6

I will WITH LILINA!!!!

I was legit worried about my decision, I couldn´t pick between her, Robin and Tiki, I like and have all three, and had no idea who would have the best chance.

So, I just followed my heart, and the decision paid off.

Is she the most fuckable girl in all of Fire Emblem?
>Tall and strong
>Long, red hair
>Pretty face and great body
She's so beautiful

COMPLEX YAY.

>tall
she's a midget

Tiki and Robin matches were kind of close and both had multipliers a couple of times so both sides were using flags.

I doubt Gaius will win but I still have 1k flags left, I hope I can get minimum 5k feathers when this is over.

fuck/marry/kill

My lorde left the field round one, but I am glad for you.

cecilia/cecilia/ursula

Thanks for this, it'll be useful later.

Fuck Cecilia, Marry Titania, Kill Ursula for canon.

Team Corrin here with like 1.8k flags
Should I start dumping my excess to get a better feather rank?

Yes

>Cleavage showing decent sized breasts
Wtf? This isn't Elise

I'm really fucking tired of the "Character has no tits, so she must have an ass/thighs" meme.

fuck Ursula, marry Cecilia, kill Titania

Ursula/Titania/Ursula

I find Cherche and adult Tiki more fuckeable, but Cordelia is fuckeable too.

Fuck Ursula, Marry Titania, Kill Cecilia

Deal with it

It's not like she has much else going for her or anything, anyway.

>tall
(lol