Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid_Night_Club
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid_Night_Club
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Club
superstreetonline.com/features/1707-ef-honda-civics-unpopular-opinion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>building a civic to go fast
>in a mostly straight line

Theres a reason there were no civics in Midnight Club. Just buy a fucking foxbody and strip it out. Or get a rwd japmobile and put it on the twisty backroads where its actually worthwhile for honing skill and having fun.

Seriously, whenever i see a stanced civic with a spoiler and a rice paintjob, its a beat to shit mexican commuter.

1. Buy an SN95, not a fox, although 94-95 will be easier to hotrod
2. Don't strip weight out of a straight line speed car. Add power.

Lol they go to the loop to mess around, not to race.

holy shit the exterior of that car is so nice

Where in my post did i use the word race you illiterate faggot? And anyway “messing around” weaving in and out of traffic is retarded.

The kanjozoku actually used ae86s in the 80s before moving on to civics

>theres a reason why there were no civics in a video game inteded to be played by american children

really made me think. I'm willing to bet you've never been to Japan

>a videogame
>doesnt know about the actual club im referencing that literally always had a thread/mention on this board

I bet youve never seen a vagina .

Makes me sad that newfags on this board find out about old topics and think theyre gunna be the first ones to show Veeky Forums. Then i get even sadder that they saw one stupid youtube video and think theyre an expert on japanese highway racing and still think midnight club is just a videogame title.

The average civic owner, everyone.

I dont understand civic worship. The pinnacle of the series development was a suspension and power output that would have been alot better suited to a rwd car. They dont look particularly good either. Just bland and boxy.

>doesn't know about actual club im referencing

OH that stupid club you faggots jerk off to? Its just called Mid Night, not Midnight Club, you cloutless Luddites. What do civic's not being in this small group of rich dudes who have enough money to buy Porsche 911's and GTR's have to do with anything we are talking about here?

and you never will because you are ignorant and will stay that way. you wouldn't even bother to read about the civic and why it is revered if I gave you a link and even then if you did, you'd still have your doubts.

Civic's are cheap, easy and plentiful. Thats the short answer. and by cheap I mean you can spend less than $20k to either turn a 90s civic into a nice lil circuit car maybe a full on drag car

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid_Night_Club

I just... hope its bait, redditfag. I really do. At least save face and admit you just now googled it and did in fact only just now learn that its not just a videogame.

*inhales deeply*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah i just googled it and found that high resolution picture on google.... really stimulates the synpsases doesn't it. Just admit you're wrong user. it's ok.

>he watches anime

LOOK AT THIS DUDE..... NONONONONONONON BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid_Night_Club

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Club

yikes

>Theres a reason there were no civics in Midnight Club.
Because the average japanese car guy couldn’t afford a fast car to get into the midnight club.

Just stop. The whole thread knows you're retarded.

Hey, ya know what? Youre right buddy. Youre the best! A real nippon racing expert historian! Yay! And fwd isnt btfo! Yaay! Is your lil bum bum feeling less blasted now, redditfag?

ding ding ding ding.

I think Mid Night Club is cool but the recent jacking off to some club full of rich dudes who disbanded their street racing group years ago is weird.

its even weirder that there are actual people on this board that run Mid Night club stickers on their shitboxes (see user with mid night stickers on his stock 300zx)

thanks user. Im glad you understand. Im glad you are the bigger man and admitted you're mistaken

Ssssssssssh

Wait a minute..... that rancid curry smell....i-it cant be.... that fucking pajeet from the sticker general! Goddammit hoon, is it not enough for you to shit up that thread with your faggotry?

>sticker general

what? you actually post in those god awful threads full of garbage anime and fake broken english stickers? I have no idea who or what a hoon is, other than it refering to what you do to your car. Keep your shitty memes in that thread

But thats not really drifting. Plus, the kanto loop isnt even about going sideways. In any case, i will never respect civics as sportscars and the scene and history as anything but cancer.

both stanced90s and jdm90s are gay pages and you should kys for following them dutchfag

"It's impossible to deny the impact that the Honda Civic has had on the automotive industry since its popularity skyrocketed in the early '90s. Despite this, in America, Civics often find themselves in a negative light, usually associated with young, immature enthusiasts who have nothing better to modify. We can't say for certain what caused this negative stigma to be so widespread, but we do know that it's unique to the U.S. In Japan, it's quite different as Civics are celebrated for their motorsports accomplishments and still thought to be one of the best platforms to modify. It's very common to see a Civic alongside a GT-R or RX-7 at any given racing event and posting similar lap times despite the considerable difference in engine output. Civic enthusiasts can be found anywhere you go in Japan, but the Kansai region, with Osaka at its center, has long been considered to have one of the most unique Civic-centric subcultures in the country. We caught up with Kazuma Tsujimoto and Tsuyoshi Okada of the famed No Good Racing team to hear their stories—how they were introduced to the world of Civics and why they chose to stay loyal to the chassis for so many years."

superstreetonline.com/features/1707-ef-honda-civics-unpopular-opinion/

>not owning a fwd chadmobile

>being this angry over a 4chin post

Ok so heres what we know so far:
-he is in fact from reddit
-is a shitskin streetshitter
-is too new to the board to not be underage

Please just stop. Youre embarassing yourself and only reinforcing the retarded civic owner stereotype.

>reddit
Have been on there a handful of times, don't have an account on there though.

>shitskin streetshitter
Im a white american but ok.

>too new to be underage.
Im 26 years old and own a small online shop which is my bread and butter.

keep projecting i guess? I can't imagine being this upset.

You are not them. It doesnt matter how badly you wish you had a crew of buddies with ek and egs to larp gook nascar with. It doesnt matter how many articles you copy and paste. At the end of the day, youre wrong and mad about it. Theres a reason why civic enthusiasts feel the need to justify the car. And a reason why its an “unpopular opinion.”

i don't have a civic nor have I ever owned one lad. I just like them.

different strokes for different folks i guess. you don't need to like them or respect them its just a car at the end of the day. But I'll still like them and no amount of your shitposting will ever stop me from liking them

What a pointless post. Go away and dont come back.

>retards still acting like Mid Night is anything special

Kanjo racers are cooler than Mid Night fags ever were.

Im gunna go ahead and post what i should have at the start of the thread.

Imagine being so butthurt that you go into a thread you don't like just to sperg. Go make a thread where you post the same images over and over and whine because you're not part of Mid Night Club.

No, (you). Oh.... wait....

>gets mad because people don't want to circle jerk an overrated club that's been dead for 20 years

I don't get it.

>mid night is dead
>kanjo is still alive in osaka and even numerous copy cat groups in other countries keep the name alive
lmao

mid night fags are the worst

this cars awful and I like shit like picrel

>
>a real kanjo racer

What did he mean by this?

why is this guy so assblasted over a fucking civic
it's just a car, it didn't fuck your wife, did it?
not that you'd have a wife

>ITT some sourgrapes posting poorfag with his hand me down FWD econobox shit talking the Mid Nightclub he just recently found out about through google.

There were no shitvics in the Mid night club because theyre slow.

>Mid Night fags still sucking off a club that's been dead for 20 years and didn't do anything special during it's time.

This shit will never not be funny.

t. busriding cuck

Guess again, faggot.

stop posting your dads car lol

>t-thats your d-Dads car.

Cant come to terms with someone owning a better car than his ff shitbox.

Your car looks like a FF shitbox tho. Definitely worse than a Civic at the least.

that was a different user who replied to your post.

but cool. am I supposed to be impressed by your engine or even car? I like toyotas. I just don't give a shit about yours.

>keep grasping at them straws, cuck

Stay being 16 driving your mom's car, I'm getting 2nd hand embarrassment from you.

all im seeing is busriding cucks

2zz swapped mr-s, guarranteed butthurt from many like this ff cuck over here.

hows it drive? have the mr2 on my list of cars but ive been on the fence for a 2zz swap vs a 1zz tarbo, i love those choo choo noises

So much cringe, grow up kid. You'll get your own car someday.

post car cuck

>Mid Night Fags are underaged cringelords

lmao

>this assblasted

Lets see mommy's handmedown civic

Will never understand why kids try to prove themselves on anonymous websites.

>Will never understand why kids try to prove themselves on anonymous websites
>he says whilst shit talking other peoples cars while exclusively posting cars he doesnt own that he downloaded off facebook

Digging that Poncho interior

>He's offended now

Lol, guess you really like your mom's car. Sorry it doesn't deserve any respect.

how are you supposed to see where you're going?

>he cant even look me in the eyes while he's cucking himself

p sure u can take it off

lol @ this kid wanting (you)s this bad

>so butthurt about user having a better car than his FWD shitbox handmedown that hes not having it.

Lmao you still havent posted your car, cuck.

lmao @ these sad bois

The point is that they build the cars for tracks and mountain roads, not the loop, so what you said is just wrong.

no one cares, you fucking child

all these sweet civics are making me erect senpai

This kid is actually retarded btw

Lmao

I just wish civics were rear wheel drive. And no matter how much honda gays bitch and moan, so do they.

Nah, not all of us are underaged cringelords who can't drive and only have memes

why would you want to switch to a inferior drive train? RWD is inefficient which literally goes against Honda's philosophy.

god muh RWD fags are the worst

>tfw no pics of the new type R being used in kanjo yet

fucking hate all of you, really do

>buy ef/eg/ek
>install wagovan rear diff
>install longitudinal engine of choice

Probably never will. Kanjozoku use old Civics because they're small and easy to hide and weave around in traffic. Even Integras are a rare sight.

Good Lord dude, you're just embarrassing yourself now lol

you just replied to a post hours ago m8. I dont think that user cares. you lost your argument

Tell me why there has never been a fwd supercar and why the fwd Nissan LP1 car was completely BTFO by other cars?

Why do people convert their civics to RWD or AWD?
FwD is shit, just like your shitbox handmedown, get over it, FF poorcucks.