/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

breh... edition

>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected, form your own opinion on every server we're discussing.

>Active:

WotLK

Gamer District - 7x weekdays 14x weekend
www.gamer-district.org
Alliance

Northcraft - Instant 68 x1
northcraft.org/
Alliance

Cata
Atlantiss 1x/3x
- Alliance

>Discord:
Join the official /wpsg/ discord, the primary hub for private server discussion:
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39

Tags:

wpsg,elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog,wow,mmo

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCKYQl3-OyRslmxjozOo5BFg
youtube.com/watch?v=1A6BfyhFSVQ
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/6rtjwv/would_you_roll_on_a_fresh_cata_server_hosted_by/?st=J60OYZ08&sh=64ea6a5f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrathgate and Battle for the Undercity
K3 teleport only works during the quest and you can't continue the quest after that (lol)
You can fight Valanaar but only mages and pallies or people with a hearth can leave the area, everyone else has to jump to their death
Horde and Alliance can chat together in general chat (sunwell bug lol)
Mobs don't even leash and follow you to the end of the earth, like the Vyrkul mobs will follow you all the way to Valgarde
Mobs using knockback make you drop combat and reset
Dragons move faster than rogues using sprint
The anti-cheat doesn't really exist since its a copy and pasted azerothcore anti-cheat that Agency stole and took credit for (despite not adding any values to it or even setting it up properly)
Hunters and Warlocks literally can't use their pets properly, reloading your UI makes your pet bar disappear, frozen traps don't work
Death Knights pets crash everything if you release them after using Raise Ally!
Paladins actually GET mana when they heal
LoS doesn't even work, you can blink into trees, stumps, and shoot mobs and other players from bugged areas, if you blink you fall through the map and if you're in Dalaran you might end up in the sewers
Any elevator like the Westwind Lift will kill you if you try and walk off of it before its at the bottom (instant death ofc)
Countless invisible mobs around the map due to incorrect spawns
Death can bug out, especially if you try and spirit rez which essentially breaks your client once you're in ghost form

I could go on but yeah the server is a fucking giant pile of shit and Agency claimed there would be "no significant bugs at release", ironically ALL of these were present AFTER release

based Northcraft is basically Gummy 5.0 now

I disagree. But honestly, why would they want to do it on private servers? The vast majority of roleplayers stuck with retail. Less than 1% of all players on a private server have ever roleplayed.

>But honestly, why would they want to do it on private servers?
Because they don't want to play retail? What other reason do you need?
The population makes no difference. It's much larger on retail for virtually every activity.

Progressive raiding on GD soon, gear and item restrictions.
GD is well scripted youtube.com/channel/UCKYQl3-OyRslmxjozOo5BFg

message ituh#8790 to get put on the spreadsheet

But yet they don't want to play the game anyway, so what does it matter if it's retail or not? In fact, retail might be better for them what with the meaningless transmog system, so they can actually be worth a damn in actual gameplay while looking like a level 10. Can you imagine what a roleplaying guild doing a raid would look like?

Where the fuck is the server information on their website for realmlist?

you have to register the account also, it's a pain.
wotlk.gamer-district.org

Game mechanics and transmog are irrelevant to roleplay.
I can imagine a roleplaying guild that raids, raiding without roleplaying, as done normally.

>game mechanics are... irrelevant to roleplay
So why don't these private server RPers just go and play retail then? The game mechanics don't matter, as you said, because all roleplaying is is typing. There's plenty of people to roleplay with on retail, plenty more than the two private roleplaying servers that exist.

see

Monsterwow reporting in, sort of.. Still downloading

i love how ppl bashes cuckcraft(stockcraf)((northcraft))(((shitcraft)))((((doacraft)))) tho i completed howling fjord and borean tundra. didnt find any quest that were bugged lolz... and as hunter my pet worked pretty damn good...

Yep same, only bugged one I found was the construct controlling one off the east of Fjord, besides that smooth sailing quest wise.

Monster is alright for now, the guys working on it are pushing for new content implementation with only a smaller group working on bug fixes by relevancy so a mild amount of Legion quests may be bugged, also stairs make npcs vanish like in any other private server, some older quests may be hit and miss depending on the nature of it, like phasing and scripting. Also, it is full of non English speaking shitheads from third world armpits.

good night /wpsg/
youtube.com/watch?v=1A6BfyhFSVQ

so ur implying server (scripts) etc sucks ass cause pop is around 1k? top kek meijt XDD

There's a big difference between roleplaying and raiding or pvp. People actually like raiding and doing pvp. That's why you'd be hard pressed to find any roleplayers on any private server, even the massively popular ones like Elysium. Creating a roleplaying server is not the goal of any worthwhile private server.

the scripts do suck ass retard, look at the bugtracker or the fucking pathing lmao

>try nc
>play warlock for 20 minutes
>quit

worse pathing than kronos and that is saying something

Try getting out of howling fjord and tundra, been in dragonblight for all of 15 minutes and it's a shitshow. Bugged quests left and right.

>stockcraft
>shit
>paymane
>shit
>chinklysium
>shit
>wpsg
>dead

Is this the end of the line bros? Is it finally time for me to go outside?

we're all too busy playing user :^)

Strangely enough it seems contained to Wintergarde. I remember when I got to 71 there were no quests at all. 6 hours later people are saying there's quests there now but they're super buggy yet Stars Rest is fine.

gamer district wwu

>stockcraft

>stockdistrict

yes, you should start by getting two vanilla icecream scoops while you are at it.

>hating a server without playing it
Just finished a I shit you not perfectly scripted AN 2nd boss crawling up the tunnel and all which I've never seen work properly before.

>stockcraft
>perfectly scripted
This needs to stop - crawl back into your shill tunnel.

Literally play the server and see the dungeons. Hell make some videos and prove me wrong, I'm telling you it was.

>It's happening
Shit no idea what to play. Mage frost was freakin fun to try on NC would 1v3 nooby platecucks deepf is crazy good.
Could play rogue/hunter aswell.
Maybe hpriest but idk if it's fun or even strong in wotlk (nobody wants to play that).
Need advices brehs...

Start by killing yourself.

>t. stockcraft shill

>t.senna trying to hide his guild still hasn't killed Rag HC after a year of trying

Not him. Offered my help on Atlantiss but didn't continue leveling. They seem like fine lads.
>Expecting wpsg guilds to function properly
lmaoing at (you) kid

>I'm not senna I swear

Makes me think

>literally no competitive pvp private servers anymore because AT is practically dead
PVE monkeys were a mistake.

> hunderds of bugs on StockCraft bugtracker
> server is perfectly scripted
> make some videos and prove me wrong
StockCraft shills are going full retard

>being this assblasted
Nobody gives a shit about NC anymore deal with it.

>6 months is now a year

wow! I guess rerolling multiple times on shitty servers must destroy one's time perception.

we dont try servers, we read fake news from /r/servers =)

>b-b-but they said its dead server

How is Icecrown?

> we read fake news from /r/servers =)
> fake news from server's bugtracker
> russian hackers must have placed fake reports there
shows how fucking desperate shitcraft shills are

take this (you)

>Cata
>Atlantiss 1x/3x
What's the 3x for, do they have triple xp events or something? Also was arms good for anything in Cata? Might want to level a warrior.

3x is RAF

you can multibox and spam rdf, takes 10 hours to 80 and another 10 to 85

arms is great in cata

we don't need more melee unfortunately

>arms is great in cata
Sounds grea--
>we don't need more melee unfortunately

The pop is huge though. Does bg/arena pop?

could use a feral offtank

If you're not a shitter you can easily replace their melee, they can't even kill Rag hc after so long after all.

the "pop" is "huge" "though"

That is mostly what matters.

dead

There should be a non-buggy non-blizzlike wotlk server that makes naxx and the heroics harder.

Or maybe we should start with a non-buggy server.

GD, wwu

>leveled in the beta
>counted a total of 5 quests I could not complete due to bugs
>level 72 on release
>there has been a total of like 30 quests I cannot complete due to bugs
What the fuck went so wrong?

Sorry, but I said non-buggy.

I started to level a fucking panda monk on Tauri out of desperation and boredom and I have to say the scripting is one of the most impressive I've seen. It's a shame only hungarians play there. Why can they get it so right on a seemingly more complicated expansion while Westerners can't script a wotlk or tbc server to save their life?

Blindly copy pasting fixes without knowing that they do tends to have this effect

I have to agree and say that their scripting is fucking top notch
/wpsg/ on tauri when

>be gummy
>make a donation vanity shop
>use the cash to host a non toaster server in the heart of slavland
>enjoy the greatest private server experience to date

Exactly what was so hard about this?

Welll, Northcraft has already put up their cash shop up, let's how well that goes.

10 bucks for a faction change, when you can just reroll a new 70. Maybe it's paying to avoid going through all the bugs again.

No BC?

They tried, the guild was DOA.

>6 months on a boss that has been dead for years

W...WEW

>play GD
>be dead

>there are people ALIVE in THIS VERY thread TODAY! that are UNIRONICALLY playing GD and NC!!
>and it still isn't as pathetic as playing atlanpiss

stupid fucking faggot

Doing gods work as always.

NC Discord atm:

Bugs happen because of lag
We can take care of lag if you spend money in our cash shop

Top game

pls respond

come play whatever the fuck you want

or just roll for it like 1-3 mage 4-6 hunter etc

Not that user, rolling anyways, going to be selecting classes that I don't usually play
1-3 Rogue
4-6 Mage
7-9 Paladin
0 Deathknight please no

dont roll mages we have like 5

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/6rtjwv/would_you_roll_on_a_fresh_cata_server_hosted_by/?st=J60OYZ08&sh=64ea6a5f

Going strong. Let's convince the hunns to re-release a fresh cata server while they're coding mop.

Hey uh how do we make Kain start a progressive server?

It is too late for me, save yourself!

this is a good list of people to avoid ever playing with

this can u retards fuck off with that useless fucking class

okay guys I need a quick rundown what happened on northcraft because I was away.

It was as bad as predicted, some say even worse.

Good news is that they put up their cash shop, so you can give them money

Doing my part to help the cause

it was doa stockshit and only newbois fell for it

1-3 Mage
4-6 Rogue
7-9 Hunter
0 Draenei Warrior

STOP WITH THE MAGES REEE

what exactly is bad on it, its online now isn't it?

1-9 Mage
0 Mage

Doing god's work.

The number of open bugs is on its way to be bigger than the number of players on it. One's going up daily, the other is dropping daily, guess which one is which.

And all they do is blame it on the lag and say that spending money in their cash shop will fix it. Yes, Northcraft, my pets don't work because of lag, most paladin mechanics are broken because of lag, and DKs more often get either 15 or 100 talent points instead of 60.

I guess it's just an attempt to milk the people now while it's still up.

>No good 1x MOP server

tfw still enjoying the fuck out of ascension wow just doing dungeons at 60. I couldn't even force myself to download the wotlk client for northcraft. is anyone else still playing this?

When are we going to revive Tauri?

hmm