Bullitt mustang

>full debadging, a cue ball shift knob on the manual transmission, unique exhaust, unique 19-inch wheels, and “more power” than a Mustang GT.

what are your thoughts

Eh, people put fake badges on Mustangs all the time. It's more surprising when one doesn't have thirty 5.0/ecoboost badges splattered everywhere.

looks really cool, neat and not the first time they've done the bullitt homage

>"more power"
what did he mean by this

Apparently it's 475hp. A +15hp increase is right in line with what the Power Pack 1 tune from Ford Racing got you with the 2015-2017 Mustang, it's probably just that. Power Pack 3 got you +37hp, so maybe 500hp with a factory warranty is possible?

Her posture is horrible

>Feet together showing submission
>that slouch
>hands hanging down at her side
>head cocked to the side slightly while trying to feign a personable expression
>hair with dark roots showing
>chin thats bigger than a mans
>outfit looks like it could've been bought from urban outfitters down the street

Honestly what the fuck is ford doing? Trying to attract all the rich rednecks with this white trash inbred chick?

>unique exhaust
>couldnt even splurge on the fucking exhaust tips so they don't look like some shit that was taken off a 2005 mustang

Honestly they couldnt even make them chrome tipped? Couldnt make that back diffuse carbon fiber or paint matched instead of looking like faded black plastic?

If I ever own a ford i'm going to kill myself.

>yfw she makes 7 figures a year

they should have gotten different color brembos, the red is too strong of a contrast on that green

>sperging this hard over some girls posture
You can't afford this car anyway, /r9k/

>advocating for women in the auto industry

I guarantee you're the same people that cry about cars being ruined, and it's people like her that are ruining them

Cars in general have never been better you absolute retard

boomers are already shitting their pants over it

pass

ya bro, cars have never been better dude!! do u see the perofmrance gainz were geting!!??? ya man just look at this CAMARA and MOOSTANG!!! they make 450hp bro!!! best time for cars evar!!!

Best looking trim aside from the Shelby, the Bullitt Logo is fucking stupid, but the wheels, knob, paint, and bumpers all look great.

That's Steve McQueen's granddaughter, m8

>fully debadged
>giant ugly badge right there

Wow, I actually really like these modernized Bullitt wheels

I like the color that's about it.

>what are your thoughts
I'm never going to buy it so why should I care

I don't care about a "debadged" 5.0! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GT500?!

Why do cars keep getting more rounder and bubble shaped?
Bring back the 1970 mustang !!

Why? That was the fattest one and really strayed from the car's principles. It's finally starting to be a sportscar again after the abomination of the 05.

Anyone got the official specs?

affirmative action. I think she's a fake head designer or some shit and makes 7 figs a year. I guarantee everyone in her dept hates her

Debadging is the worst fucking shit I hope they fail and Ford goes kill

I mean it looks decent but who buys these? Like it's a $40-45K Mustang, right? To afford a car like this you have to make solid 6-figures, which means you're 40-ish years old. No lawyer, doctor, accountant, exec can show up to work in a fucking hotrod Mustang -- not to mention no wife is going to let you buy one when you have 2-3 kids. Do only retired boomers with too much money to blow buy these?

So what, he probably has 57 grandchildren anyway.

That little? Good grief, you'd never notice it.

minimal effort for a special edition car

>No lawyer, doctor, accountant, exec can show up to work in a fucking hotrod Mustang

Can someone explain this to me? If you're obviously good at your job, then why the fuck does it matter to your coworkers what you drive or how "mature" you look?

My family doctor, drove a modified E46 M3. I get that it's a BMW, but it was yellow and loud. Hardly fitting for a doctor.

so your family couldn't even afford a proper doctor for you, sucks to be you desu

It's not really a thing in most places. There are a few with shit corporate culture but you don't want to work there anyways.

I have some "fuck you" money businesses around my office, including Rock Auto and their parking lots are full of boy racer cars, sport bikes, and muscle cars.

One of the execs of Rock Auto daily drives a GTR, even in snow.

Wasn't the 05 weights distribution all fucked and actually slower than the 99-04?a new GT, which is the only one that matters, is like 60k I think

I drive an 01 mustang in Lake Superior winters

That's what I said, the 05 was an abomination.

did they at least fix it within that generation?

Fucking sperg lol

But US$ so fuck all in real money.

>>full debadging,
Knowing your brand is that toxic.

No, the 2005 is way faster than the 2004.

I still cannot get used to this generation mustang. Anyone else or am I being autistic? Don’t care for the bullitt trim, I do like the green color though.

I don't think it's as bad if you look at the mustang from a sports car perspective instead of the nostalgic perspective. But the chassis is shit compared to the Camaro. It weighs too much.

>those cup holders
Damn man, americlaps are fat.

>Feet together showing submission
literally nothing wrong with this if female
>>hair with dark roots showing
that's every woman with dyed blonde hair ever, they also look retarded because it never matches their skin tone

"full debadging"

>big fat "bullitt" badge on steering wheel
>big fat badge in middle of the trunk lid
>mustang badges on hubs

it's supposed to look like that

I like it, the color is great, the five spokes look good and I love the cue ball shifter. It's a good homage for the 50th anniversary of the movie, if I were on the market for a new mustang GT I'd probably spring for it.

I like it, but the actual Bullitt badging is terrible. The cheesy art deco lettering looks aftermarket and cheap, falling dangerously close into WordArt territory.

I really like the color.

This.
And it looks like the windows are tinted green or something.
If so, that's sick.

>Bring back the 1970 mustang!!
They did. It's the current generation. The only thing it's really missing is the peak on the hood and you can't do that sort of thing anymore as a manufacturer. Look at a current car in profile and then imagine it with the raked front end and peaked hood and it becomes obvious what they were trying to do around all the regulations and marketing requirements.

I'm guessing they can't supercharge the voodoo engine with any reliability, and as such they can't make a bonkers V8 mustang much better than the GT350. The only alternative is to plop the aging 6.2L in there, but then its not very special just putting a Raptor power plant in.

I'd give her forced induction, if you catch my drift.

haha, you dirty devil :p

Probably waiting for the new 7.0

hell you can get fake Bullitt shit too
I got some interior Bullitt aftermarket shit on mine. A huge mistake as it turns out aluminum will literally burn the flesh off your hand when its -20 out

t. not old enough to post here

Would rather they just put the text that says Bullitt off center on the rear so it's more subtle then ditch the whole crosshairs bullshit.

>mustang with green paint and a debagde for an extra thousand or so bucks

The absolute state of ford.

I'd do it honestly
I mean I'm already spending at LEAST 35k on a new 2018 GT, might as well as be as big a fag as I can be

theyre big enough to fit coffee thermoses in...

THAT COLOR YAAAAAAAAAAS

it wont sell because of it.

So is this like an official thing they're selling or what?

The GT is pinned to the back so if you take it off it leaves holes. You have to buy a separate blank decklid and paint it in order to have it debadged.

The 5.0 on the fenders is also pinned on, meaning if you remove it you have to have a body shop fill and paint the holes. The only other option is to buy Ecoboost fenders which is really the best way to go if you can find a wreck in your color

Point is it's not as easy or cheap as you make it seem

>waah waah womyn !

>pre 05 mustangs were sports cars
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>using "waaah"
>>>/reddit/

It's insanely ugly. And the model is homely. All of the car show models are now pretty fucking terrible because feminism.

As a pony car it sits on the fence of sport and muscle, but you get what I mean about the styling, I hope. The car had a natural evolution until 2005.

I really like the 08 Bullitt as far as modern cars go
Not so much this one but I'd still cream my pants if I got one

Any chance that in the final version they'll omit the stupid and huge Bullitt badges from the trunk, steering wheel, and door sills?

My thoughts are 'why not come up with a new name?'

>blue leds

boner is gone, not today Slav McKueen

poor steve just wanted the original car back but the owner refused to sell it.

Now its a rusty piece of shit owned by a soyboy.

Are those air vents off an s15?

50k for a fucking Mustang. Who the fuck are buying these turds

Did they never look at a colour wheel, blue and green should never be seen.

It's pretty good for the money. At that price you can easily beat a Challenger SRT and almost beat a Camaro SS. And both of those cars cost almost 10K to 15k more.

>50k for a fucking Mustang. Who the fuck are buying these turds

Boomers and collectors I'd assume, I won't lie, I would be extremely happy to have one as well, it's not as handsome as the 2008 model, but I can't argue with 475 HP plus whatever tune they throw in on top.

It will be a supercharged 5.2L that makes ~760hp screencap this for when I’m right