Touhou general - /2hug/ - #32

Previous Thread Sakuya

>So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there
some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/classic-era-th6th95.html
moriyashrine.org/retro-era-pc-98.html

>Touhou for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>West Replays
replays.gensokyo.org/index.php

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.weebly.com/introduction-to-touhou.html

>eraTohoK (plus other era engine games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou fangames (Unfinished)
pastebin.com/wGZuqr0q

DEMO LINKS:
Four seasons:
mega.nz/#!hIZTTapC!1A4MTSueiirqFTfLkMeSab3cd6B9b5s4uITU-DlUs2c

AoCF:
mega.nz/#!g4d0hRqS!cyFKIH3U_On3zUBNA6GtcIjNjrN3IK4StJBPalFafQM

Touhou is a video game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qRNOK2Z3n0Y?t=44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not a shitpost, so I am grateful. GJ, user.

Ready for marriage

What a shitty op.
The shitposters have finally won, I suppose.

>"Welcome to the Scarlet Devil Mansion! Do you want to be eaten by Mistress Remilia, or Little Miss Flandre?"

What did I do wrong?

Pick a PC-98 character, they show up in the new game.
Who is it and do they get a new theme or a remixed version of their old theme?

It's super fucking boring. This is probably the most boring op I've ever seen. I mean I guess it's not the worst, but it's just so god damned uninspired. Like, fuck, put some effort into it faggot, don't you love this girl or something? Fuck me.

You did nothing user, you can't win, no matter who you post someone will call it shit.

>Little Miss
You make it sound like they're on friendly terms or something. The fairy maids are probably scared shitless of Flan.

Why don't you make it? You got more than enough time to make an OP.

I pick Reimu.

>It's a falseflagger episode

>Not being respectful of the unstoppable murder loli

Eh, between Seijafag and pseudo-Reisenfag shitting up this thread, I don't really feel like contributing anymore.
Too bad moderation doesn't seem to exist on this board, eh?

>implying High Ranking Officials don't already know about Gensokyo and are so secretive about it not even Yukari knows that they know

That doesn't sound respectful though. Respectful would be "young miss". "little miss" sounds informal to the point of being demeaning.

>shitposting
come on nigga you could at least say if she got a remixed theme or new one.

So you choose to keep shitting up the place with your stupid complaints? Rather than go to /jp/?

Ruukoto, and she'd get a new theme on account of not having any old theme to speak of.

That's fair.

Fairy maids are stupid, and I am too

Whoops, meant to reply to

>I don't feel like contributing anymore
Nigga, either be the change you want to be or fuck off and be quiet.
Instead of bitching about me, try and start some conversation about literally anything you don't deem as shit posting, shit nigga at least I try to keep some conversations going and even spend most of my time posting other girls. I'm taking the bait

So... what countries (and/or states) you guys from?

You spent a good chunk of last thread spamming.
You are part of the problem, user.

The shitty small one in burgerland.

>good chunk of the last threads spamming
>I posted maybe a dozen pictures
there were 60 different posters my dude, they either started it, or joined in after me. People are just gonna waifu post if we've got nothing to talk about friend. So what would you rather talk about instead of arguing about the state of the general?

I'M NOT A NIGGER

>We're better than /jp/ and we have meaningful discussion
Don't pretend that you weren't that faggot.

I actually wasn't, I came in after him though and did contribute to the Seija shit posting. circulating images on an image board isn't bad afterall

You clearly lack the self awareness to realize what you did wrong.
You're not a child by chance, are you?

I did this

Your baby looks like shit.

How bad is your addiction to shit that you see everything as shit?

Are ya ready, kids?
Aye aye Captain!
I can't hear you...
AYE AYE CAPTAIN!
OOOOHHHHHHHHH!

*shoot*

I could write a whole book on why Marisa is such a pure girl.

I'd be much more interested in a book detailing the relative purity levels of each touhou from an entirely objective and non-biased standpoint.

We should have a book about how fertile each touhou as well

You're right, because each of these impotent autists need too find fertile ground to inseminate after all. It needs to be written to trick them into bumbling straight to their deaths

Why are you so mean?

If you could cleanse one race of Youkai, who would it be? I pick Tengu because they're such solitude assholes.

Because each and every person interested in such a book would be a blight upon gensokyo and deserve to be cleansed from the genepool.

Marisa only power is being a pure girl, that's all.

Hey, are that Yuukaposter from long ago?

I'm gonna cleanse the gap youkai with my dick

*are you

No, I just figured she'd be relevant because she's fucking scary yo and the last person I'd want to put my dick into if I had a choice.

If you had the choice? Then don't put it.

I mean, she probably wouldn't give me the choice if she actually wanted to get fucked. Good thing she hates humans with a passion.

The only dick that Yuuka wants entering her pussy is Wriggle

You don't want to know how fertile Yuuka is?

See
For my opinion on that matter
she'd probably be pretty fertile all things given.

Old, dusty, rancid, abandoned granny womb.

Granny? She's like 17 years old or something.

That's Yukari, not Yuuka, Yuuka is forever 21 so she's even more fertile.

Can she get pregnant from hand-holding? This is important.

With twins. if you survive that long

Fact: fertility is inversely proportional to bust size.

Incorrect, the true fact is that all breasts are equal. You just have a preference and I like your taste.

This is true. Suwako canonly have the most children of all 2hu.

But wait, do we know how many children Suwako had? Because Junko also had a son, so if they're both 1 for 1 that means that fat chest = flat chest

Suwako have a lot of descendants up until Sanae. A lot of descendants mean that the women are most likely fertile. The fertile genes are originated from Suwako. So, she is most likely to have more than one child.

Plus, she's a frog. Frog lays a million eggs at a time.

The things i would do to Suika shouldn't be allowed.

What if Suwako wasn't very fertile but her partner was, and thus passed down all the fertile genes to the preceding generations? Checkmate.

The male have the genes to determine how fertile is the women?

Would you're favourite character let you do this?

I'm no geneticist, but to my understanding, yeah, a woman could get good fertility genes from the father and not the mother.

Hot tatas

Lets hear them and then we can all decide whether you're a criminal deviant or a ordinary human.

I bet you he's gonna have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with her, or even worse hand holding

>playing eraTW
>move into Bamboo Forest of The Lost
>timerape and impregnate everybody except Reisen
>Reisen ends up falling in love with me
>we eventually become a couple and have a baby consensually
and they were none the wiser

fucking madman.

If you could crossover any other non doujin game series with touhou, what would it be?

Does Senran Kagura count? I'd pick that.

It's a game isn't it?

Kirby. I want a kirby game in gensokyo.

Well, Mirai already has a silly enough hat and shoots enough bullets to be a 2hu, and Hikage is already literally Yuuka with yellow eyes.

EDF
>Lunarians get scared of Earth's tech progress and think they might show up again for a third Lunar war
>steal Earth's insects, make them bigger, and make them breed faster
>and they have magic so they can even do more dumb shit (keep in mind that the EDF has fought Dragons, notGodzilla, giant laser gun wielding Frogs and Dragon Frogs or as I like to call them "Franz Reichelts )
>the entire moon is a super weapon, a huge laser that can destroy entire cities from orbit
>final mission is the EDF reverse engineering Lunar magic to make a portal the moon and blowing it up from the inside

Handholding is one of the worst things you can do with Suika since she'll break your entire hand.

Let's not go there. Don't want to imagine how a missionary leg-lock would end like if she would lose control.

Which 2hu did you impregnate the most aside from Reisen user? It was that slut Eirin wasn't it?

Don't die.

I used to think that kappas were just a group of scaredy cats, until I actually looked up how strong the onis actually are.

Also, does anyone knows what is Yuugi's ability supposed to be? I didn't really understand that.

I think it's something about beating shit up.

Megami Tensei.

I'd play it. Would be tough having to kill all the 2hus with different alignments than you though.

Just make it a Persona game, that way only characters made for that game die

Ace Combat or Devil May Cry, I have no idea how it'd work but it seems dumb enough that it'd be fun as hell.

The Erusians find out how to use magic and get into Gensokyo, they make magical super planes that not even Useas best Aces can shoot down

How does the danmaku play into this though? I mean if it's just gonna play like normal Ace Combat than what's the point man?

The plot, Ace Combat games always have great stories, even the worst ones

what alignments would the 2hus be?

>finish killing a wave of enemies, leaving a shitload of items to collect
>go to the PoC to collect them easier
>enemies come out of the edge of the screen at the speed of light
>die
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

>not holding the fire button
there's literally no reason not to

youtu.be/qRNOK2Z3n0Y?t=44s
Not sure the fire button is very helpful in that situation, user-kun.

>Going up to poc when screen is covered in bullets
?

>go to poc
>bullets literally blink into the screen

>blink on screen
You do realize that those wisps are enemies that are about to emerge, right?
You aren't stupid, right?

I want to push Sanae's big red buttons

I want to push my face into her belly and make belly farts till she is a twitching mess.

I wish Murakumo was a Senran