World of Warcraft: Legion General - /wowg/

The road that leads to all leads to one edition.

Links:
worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Thread's dead, baby:

where the fuck did this meme that Liadrin is a lesbian come from? tumblr? I don't remember a single thing of dialogue other than her being an actual character to indicate that she might be a fag, and they tend to cling to popular characters.

Best place to find paypigs?

>when stuck in combat
are you sure that ring's not from Legion?

wiped at 3:15

>Make a alt on Alliance
>Everyone is super nice but generally not that great at the game
Its so weird, everyone talks compared to Horde with no one saying anything but powering through a instance quickly and effectively

huehaheahahahueahaha

>try to hearth to my garrison
>can't make it past loading screen and dc
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>raid finder
>piece of gear I don't need drops
>some guy asks me if I need it
>don't respond
>leave instance group
>vendor trash it

fuck you moocher I waited an hour in the queue, I'm taking my 40 gold from the vendor

> garrison
Y-You mean class order hall, r-right?

wtf happned?

moonguards goldshire you stupid faggot

the horns look fucking stupid teebeeh familia

link?

thank you so much!

Can someone help me explain the spec auras tuning they do on the PTR? You'll see something like:
"X spec Aura reduce from 10% to 5%"
and when looking at the spells alongside that, if you do the math you'll see that they were tweaked to do 10% more damage.

Does this mean that the 10% damage increase to those abilities will stay and when the next tuning come in, they will be increased by a further 5%?
Or does it mean that the abilities will be dropped from a 10% buff to a 5% buff?

I always figured it was the latter but yesterday, when I pointed out the WW aura nerf from 22% to 5% - a few people commented in a way that made me think there was no nerf by saying something along the lines of "You know those changes are accompanied by them baking in the 22% to select spells". I don't understand. How could dropping from 22% to 5% on a general +damage aura not be a nerf? Unless it's how I explained before with getting 22% now and then another 5% in the next tuning?

stop fooking looking m aking me looks like bad noobs i poost her4e dont ever relply to theyr replys that are my yous not your these are gibvent o me not your no0bs

no problem

only Illidan should have the horns

>Changed my cute Undead girl into a ugly ass male in hopes to attract a girlfriend
I better not regret this

Too late.

check this old diremaul removed drop jelly?

literally lmaoing at your life

>doing meme finder, Arcing Aqueducts
>5 holy men of low damage in the team
>all do 2M+ dps on skorp, top 5 in recount, but 78-82% of their "attacked" stat is on trash, not the boss
>fight exactly takes a half day
>reset counter after fight
>on the next 2 bosses and trash inbetween none of them got into the top10
>Chromatic memenaly and Triliax also took literal ages due to low raid damage

I hate when wowg memes hit this hard in reality. induring >lfr

What are ya'll having fun with right now? Just became a legion skynigger and realized there wasn't much else to do. Tried a demon hunter, don't really like it, tried to level my old MoP alliance characters, WoD is just garbage without flying.

Just want some good time fun, I was going to gank people, but tanks and healers are almost impossible to kill.

>WoD is just garbage without flying.

Get the wod flying then. With a level 110 character rare hunting and saberon farming should be no issue.

I looked it up and apparently it's going to take 12 days regardless. I'd rather kill myself, to be honest.

>it's going to take 12 days regardless
wat
You mean the daily apexis objectives? You can purchase missives to start any of them, any time for garrison res.

why do you even play this game? just fucking unsubscribe and uninstall jesus christ

why do people do old lfr

-usable gear for alts
-chance at legenary
-CtA
-boredom

Why is the pugging community in this game so fucking cancerous?

I do it for the bad luck protection boosts and the satchels. Half my legendaries are from doing LFR to eke out the last bit of "fuck you take it" from the game.

Also still trying to get one or two illusions.

what does the jellyposter get out of doing this

paypigs?

Does it matter anymore if melee attack from the back or not?

willikers it's like a 2 month process just to fly is offputing to people coming back to the game
especially when you have to do it twice if only to make leveling less of a hassle in irrelevant content of all things

yes, a lot

>it's like a 2 month process just to fly

don't even mention getting geared, and if you don't have 900+ gear nobody wants you

>wants everything handed to him

Because cancer is the natural state of pugs.

You don't need to fly in wod you stupid nigger, you can blow through it without it in 2 days easily.

>can do it in 3-5 hours with exp pots
>can just boost

>two months
>12 days
>literally 1/8th of the time

nani the fuck

Yes you know, financial domination?
Boys give me control over all their money. It's a lot of fun.

is it darkmoon faire on the ptr also? can anyone confirm if the darkmoon dirgible can be bought, and if its 1k tickets or more?

yeah but why wouldn't you want to be able to fly everywhere?

>not counting belf and draenei babby zones that Blizzard is too lazy to fix and should have made correctly in the first place

hit max level and do old world farming shit when you have extra time

moonguard goldshire

I'm already there, I wasn't asking again, I was explaining to that user who was asking a question.

I play Gnome and Goblin because of size difference belly bulge

>playing a spec
>have loot spec set to that spec
>WQs and caches constantly give a relic for another spec and it's a type of relic that's only used once in one of your artifacts
>give zero fucks about this spec
why the fuck

great taste but you forgot femdwarves

>hit ilv 910
>no reason to do invasions or WQ that dont give 18m+ ap

all there is is raiding

Since expertise/hit was removed, you have a 3% chance to be parried when attacking from the from, right?

Anyone? Would love to read this.

I don't know but you can still miss/get parried/them block. I had no fucking idea this was a thing until I played rogue which requires back for backstab dmg boost

This is what I could find from the patch notes where those stats were removed
>All characters now have a 100% chance to hit, 0% chance to be dodged, 3% chance to be parried, and 0% chance for glancing blows, when fighting creatures up to 3 levels higher (bosses included).
>Tanking specializations receive an additional 3% reduction in chance to be parried. Tank attacks now have a 0% chance to be parried vs. creatures up to 3 levels high

Also hidden artifact appearances. Got one for my Spriest yesterday.

fucking when

Damn, she's cute in her ugly way.

who the fuck actually wants this
seriously, what's your reasoning?
the gear will look like shit, they'll be more annoying than taurens when trying to fit through doorways, and the customization options will be shit and limited

vrykul and something else would be a better addition

literally fucking never

how come I do less DPS in shadow than in disc? am I just shit?

Don't wanna derail the thread with this shit again but pretty sure it got posted on some subreddit they set up
don't have link or name though, and I didn't bother reading it

I can see some Alliance folks in the Faire but not my friend who is on their Alliance char right now. What's the dealio?

uh yea?
i manage to pull 1M on goroth M with 920 ilvl and i'm fucking bad at this game

Shadow is dogshit in low m+/trash mobs/high movement if that's what you mean

other than that git gud

>you will never have this chick's chicks

never
wod was the perfect time for it it will never happen now

>ywn be the light of comfort in Valeera's shadowy life

end me mates

i'm just testing it out on the dummy, ilevel 885

>ywn dismantle with Jaina

It's not fair.

claimed her months ago

jesus christ how horrifying

>vrykul and something else would be a better addition

>humans
>shorter humans
>shortest humans
>tall humans
hmm, which race should i pick

What if she surrendered herself to the iron horde?

get 12k haste and try again

It'd be great if the "stupid" classes like warrior, death knight, hunter etc had one head and all the smart classes had two heads.

>i'm going to purposefully ignore the fact that the vrykul have completely different aesthetics and shit than humans to make a point

obviously you add Vrykul to the Horde though since they have the most "diversity". The last race they added was fucking pandas though, be nice to get something that wasn't gimmicky ugly bullshit that attracts the lowest of the low.

They might be able to set her up with a less shitty transmog but nothing else.

>death knight has two heads but one is rotted and shit
sugoi

But they're still basically humans. Alliance already has Humans, blue humans, short humans, and small humans, they hardly need more.
Give Alliance Tuskarr and Horde Vrykul.

what if they could be two classes at once

orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc orc

Didn't we explain this to you a couple threads back

Naga will never happen unless Blizz changes their stances for armor creation, but I feel Tuskarr are very close to Pandas in body shape and style. They'd have less weirdos, but I think the best choice would be Arakkoa.

i wasn't there

best rogue spec for dicking around in BGs?

How would you feel if they added reforging back into the game but add a stipulation that for each stat or amount of stats you reforge, it drops the ilevel by a certain amount. So if you get a really nice titanforge that has the completely wrong stats it doesn't end up useless and make you sad. You can reforge it into more preferable stats but you'd sacrifice some of the ilevel and therefor item budget?

Horde has
>beefy hunchback humans
>lanky hunchback humans
>skeleton hunchback humans
>red humans
>short green humans
>cow humans

Can't do Arrakoa, their feathers get in the way too much.

You notice how reachy it always feels when people try to find a race other than Ogres? It's always some nothing npc race like Ethereals or Arakkoa, Tuskarr or Furbolgs. Ogres are already IN the Horde. They have an established set of classes, they have a leader who's in desperate need of some actual use in the lore and they have a zone perfect for their start just sitting around doing nothing since Theramore got blown up. Ogres should have been in years ago, they have more right to be there than the Forsaken ever did honestly. The only real thing standing in their way is Blizzards hard on for expansion relevancy intro zones that become utterly irrelevant by the next expac.

>Tuskarr are very close to Pandas in body shape and style
Didn't chronicles say that Tuskarr are actually Pandaren descendants, same with furbolgs?

I feel that ogres are way too one-note to make a compelling race option for many people who don't have an honest to god WC2 hard-on. Their ties to the horde have been heavily downplayed, the masses of ogres are pretty dumb and even the smart ones have some fatal idiot flaw with their other head half the time. The only interesting ogre character was Cho'gall, really, and the only consistently intelligent ones were the WoD ones.

Arakkoa at least have some interesting lore and places to grow while not being stereotyped, one note "no, we eat da one not in da crunchy armor bits!" types.

So next expansion, how is azshara supposed to be a bigger bad than sargeras and the legion?

She's just some old god slut.

I played last in MoP and haven't played since. Can I go back to Legion now and gear up for raids?

ogres look too much like orcs
who's going to give a fuck about a slightly larger and more stupid orc?

found the link if you still need it user
r/BRFfuntimes

check this removed items, collectors items, jelly?