You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

Kys

wheres dylan roof when you need him

this thread again

this is getting shittier than plebbit years ago when the content was just reposts

what has Veeky Forums become

trump

Troy McClure?

why would I give him my cuck dollars when I can shove them up my own ass hole?

work harder

No, you have ONE second to give me 10 good reasons why I should give you 10 seconds of my time.

No, that's not how this works.

he's an idealist, and his #1 objective is not to increase the value of his companies

Because I'd rather invest in myself.

I'll fix Veeky Forums in 100 days or it's free.

this. he doesn't care about money he just wants to go to mars

Because he's actually a con artist running a long game

What a stupid quote. It's a great idea, until you burn out, and then you're out for 1-2 years.

Never understood why [this] is between brackets. It has literally no grammatical purpose.

It means it wasn't part of the original quote and the writer added it for clarity.

What disappoints me is that the benefit of the added clarity from [This] is insignificant compared to the loss of credibility in the writer from putting a word in someone's mouth. Better to have left the quote as spoken than to taint the quote with an edit.

dont give reddit shit fag. have u never been to r/wallstreetbets? funny memes xD mods so gay lulz

This board is pretty shit compared to Reddit honestly.

In academia it is usually used to specify an anaphoric (he, his, this, those) by the specific referent.
In this case, is right IMO. The square brackets are incorrectly used.