/sthg/ Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more.

/sthg/ #858 - Captive Sally Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsSonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Sonic-The-Hedgehog
youtube.com/watch?v=JrUq4FF13sw
youtube.com/watch?v=7DYIEDrLQJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=lPBzBBY3AUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit I want to fuck that

>tfw Sally is my biggest crush and gives me bigger orgasms masturbating to her than when having sex with my gf

>that OP
Kek you guys are fucking weird

I really hope that "GOAL" voice clip isn't in the final version of Mania.

Shhhh

Learn to accept excellence

>That OP pic
We have a winner here.

ShtH was a shitty game.

#
Here are my recommendations.

For the main games first, you should play the Classics (1,2,3&K, and CD).

The 3D games that I recommend worth playing are SA1, SA2, Heroes, Unleashed, Colors, and Generations (The storybook games and Lost World are interesting, too. Avoid Shadow, Boom: RoL and Sonic 06 unless you're that curious about them).

For 2D games that aren't the Classics would be Sonic Advance games, Sonic Rush games and Sonic Rivals games (the 2D Boom games are said to be at least decent).

Spin-off games like Battle, Riders games, All Star Racing games are fun, too.

#
>cont.
For the comics, there's two: Archie Sonic and Sonic the Comic. In the middle of the Archie Sonic comics, it suffered through the dark ages of bullshit writing due to the untalented original head writer, Ken Penders. He was later replaced by a better writer, Ian Flynn, who basically fixed the mess Penders created. Also, the comic went through a reboot due to Penders suing Archie for using his "characters".

If you wanted to know how the stories all started, read from the beginning (be warned. While you continue reading through issues, the writing started becoming retarded). If you want to skip the bad stuff and get to the good stuff, read at issue 160. If you're interested in the reboot, mostly, skip to issue 252.

Can't say much about StC since I've never read it.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Sonic-The-Hedgehog

This is the worst OP I've seen in years. Never change, /sthg/.

Finaly a quality OP

Cheers mate.

It's dumb, no Sonic game has that.

No problem. Tell us what you think anytime you want

Sally is a known character in the community and furthermore
best girl

Why would that voice clip be only in that video and not in the actual game?

I was hoping it was something the person who posted that video added for a joke or something. It sounds fucking stupid, out of place and kind of makes me angry.

>and Sonic Rivals games
I doubt that it's a good recommendation.
Also, your list fully ignores 8-bit games.
Sonic 1, 2, Chaos, Triple Trouble and Tails Adventure are all great games. Master System versions are superior ones due to larger screensize, but this isn't an option for Triple Trouble and Tails Adventure.
Sonic Pocket Adventure is quite interesting game too, being a mixture of Sonic 2, 3 and SA1 designs. It is also the first game by Dimps, who later continued to work on other 2D Sonic titles.
Talking about spinoff games, if you are into tetris-like puzzle games Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is great game, even if it is just a reskin of Puyo Puyo Tsu. Sonic Spinball isn't that great, but it is worthy of checking it out too, just for novelity of the concept and music.

Remember when Amy defended Sonic and Sally on their date? I'm a Sonamy fag but it was pretty nice of her to do.

Delete this please.
I don't want to be reminded of my degeneracy

I didn't ignore them, I forgot they exist. My bad.

>I don't mind being his sloppy seconds

Why are the classic games so unfun?

it was the best they had back in the day.
I think the modern games are much less fun than the classics or advance ones.

Why would someone even bother with Sonic if you don't like something as integral to the series as the Genesis titles?

When you think about Amy as a character too much.. it gets dark fast :(

We're all filthy degenerates.
Embrace it.

References to two common /trash/ threads. Make an acronym of where Swatty took user

What do you mean by that?

>References to two common /trash/ threads
Which ones? I assume "haha i hate myself" is a reference to one of the many furry/scaly threads and "FIRST TWENTYFOUR" is Hunger Games thread, I think.

Dead on for the second, and here's an example of the first.

Good Morning! /sthg/, how are you doing today?

>Still Sticks/Tyrone in the writefag bin
That's supposed to be Sticks/user.

Unhealthy obsession with Sonic for decades despite sonic showing no interest in her.

What was that thing?

>It's Sunday morning
No, no I had time I finally had a Saturday that moved at a snails pace that I could enjoy! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THE END.

I know it's his eyes closed but it really looks like he's wearing sunglasses there.

I'd play a game where it's just Shadow being over the top cool like Platinum self-awareness.
Like Lethal Weapon with Omega as Danny Glover or something.

Yeah it is pretty sad. At least her obsession has been toned down. I just want development between Sonic and Amy at this point, it's been way too long.

My computer is a huge piece of shit. It can run Sonic CD fine, so do you think it'll be able to run Mania? I'm just worried because if I can't play it on PC, I have to buy it on Xbone and I kinda don't want to do that.

What are some other great games /sthg/ likes to play? I personally love MetroidVania style games and am loving Dead Cells.

As long your computer was build up after 2000, you're good to go with Mania.

Eh, Sonic has been shown to care for her so it's not really all that sad

Holy fuck, even the springs in Shadow look edgy.

Nice pic of Sonic, Pre-Mania announcement.

Pre-Mania or Post-Forces

Pre-Mania announcement

Oh okay

I suppose either yeah, I'm glad Forces is hittin the right marks for people. I can't see the appeal of that but I am a Classic fag. All in all I hope Forces does well so we get this kinda thing goin. Where we have modern and classic to appeal to both sides.

post some pics of sage pls

rood

youtube.com/watch?v=JrUq4FF13sw

It would be lovely, but I can easily see both sides continuing to fight each other by fighting over which game is better.

Hey don't rood me user, Sonic was fucking dead in 2015.

Yeah, it's easy to think everything will work our when we finally have a breath of fresh air. Two good Sonic games comin? What a time to be alive.

Do you think Special Stages in Forces will be like the Taxman version of CD where you can exit the game and it'll still start you at the special stage?

cheeky cunt

God willing

You mean Mania right? I'd be surprised if Forces has Special Stages.

Is Marble Zone supposed to be fun? Because it doesn't feel fun.

Marble Zone is a joke.
An unintentional joke, but a joke nontheless.
It's where the game slows waaay down and you go to a snails crawl. Not fun at all.

Whoops, yeah I meant mania

>The answer to what the special stage was, was revealed to us nearly a year ago
youtube.com/watch?v=7DYIEDrLQJ4

i've always wondered who the fuck gets paid to make this shit

Aaron my nigga.

Based Cybershell strikes again.
youtube.com/watch?v=lPBzBBY3AUQ

Favorite fan-artists? One of my favorites is Shira-Hedgie. Mostly because of how cute she draws these two hogs

Yesterday was lots of fun. I hope Bump and Sage enjoyed their birthdays.

does Rouge the Bat know she has big boobs and has there been a moment in any Sonic game where she plays with them, talks about there size, or something like that?

No, you goddamn horndog.

Get out.

amy loves

I don't get it, how does that reveal the special stage

She needs to leave you for a high test man tbqh

My wife and I have been involved in cuckolding for a few years now. It wasn't so much a fetish for me at first, but it was necessary for our marriage as I am unable to satisfy her needs completely and she loves me too much to leave me. Until now, things have been good. My wife has had dozens of lovers and a few long term boyfriends. It's a mutually beneficial arrangement - my wife has her fun, and I have learnt to enjoy watching her. I enjoy selecting them for her as I feel it helps me improve my own performance.
Until now, I've been good friends with all my wife's boyfriends. I'm not bi and my wife has admitted it would be a turn off for her to watch me service other men, so that's never happened. Usually they'd just meet me in my lunch hour at work and I'd grab us all a coffee or what have you.
A few months ago she met a man at a work function and by all accounts they hit it off immediately. At my wife's request I tend to give her space with new boyfriends, so last night was the first time I met this guy. I don't want to go into detail, but he forcefully penetrated me. My wife asked him to leave immediately. We sat and talked the whole night (mainly just me crying and her comforting me).
This is a breaking point for us. My wife has broken up with him and will be visiting him one last time this weekend to tell him never to contact us and not to lay a finger on me again. It looks like our cuckolding adventure has come to an end.

I have come to bless this general.

user, sit down.
We need to talk.

I went over your recent purchases yesterday.
I see that you've preordered Sonic Mania like i told you to, and that makes you a very good boy, thus i was thinking of giving you a nice pat on the head as a reward.
But then i saw something else.

Would you mind me explaining what this "Sonic Forces" on your preorder list is?
Who recommended this to you?
Who have you been hanging with?
Is this really how you plan to spend your hard earned money?

I feel like you've been mingling with "that" part of the sonic fanbase again and it's making you relapse into some seriously disturbing shit.
user, i thought you were over this, i thought you were better than this.

what is happening

Father please, I am sorry but I am addicted to the Boost.

YOURE NOT MY REAL DAD!!

That's okay because once Amy finally realizes Shadow is a better match for her then will she be truly happy

But dad, that was your purchase, along with something called a "Rouge the Bat dakimakura". What does "dakimakura" mean, dad?

It's cute! CUTE!

>Sonic

>Mario

>Kirby

As if Shadow would ever love Amy.

Amy deserves no one.

People still think Shadamy will happen? That's hilarious.

People still think Shadow is relevant, lmao.

thank you jesus