/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Summer Games are coming back on August 8th.
>Lucioball is returning, with a few changes (and a competitive mode)
>The old skins from last year's Summer Games are coming back, but for regular price (1x) instead of event pricing (3x)
>New skins are also coming (available for event pricing)
youtube.com/watch?v=YPs__eUvtvU&t=0s

>Newest comic
reader.madefire.com/work/w-a2da1239584645338362109be0e7f1fd/read/

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports info, Contenders League and World Cup 2017
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com
worldcup.playoverwatch.com

>OW league Launch date

Last >

Other urls found in this thread:

careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/o1y14fwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck the gooks

I want to bully Zenyatta until he cries!

Opponents are winning without monkey. SEND HELP

Here comes T.Racer!

ever wondered what would happen if a team full of top 500 was matched against 6 bronze?

>Takes the whole world to come together to compete viewers on a slow night of PUBG

Overwatch is SO popular am i right?

RIP AND TEAR all Mercy mains.

a korean lucio is better at killing people than a western dps

you can't make this shit up

Uhh...

why would i wonder that

I mean, atleast /owg/ isn't nearly as dead as /pubg/. That must show what kind of disgusting streamerbait it is.

>look at all the people watching people play this walking simulator game

yeah, cool, nobody cares

>i should have 10k to spend on the event
>i don't because blizz removed dupes
t-thanks

>that laugh
so cute

>Get double sniper on my team in QP
>everyone else goes dps
>Go pistol mercy
>both snipers screaming at me in all chat
>mfw

Well what kind of discussions can you have in /pubg/?

>guys i just finished 1st
>ok good job

>blizzard literally, seriously, unironically though that giving a hero the best mobility in the game + the ability to 1 shot 3/4 of the roster was a good idea

WHAT

THE

FUCK

WERE

THEY

THINKING

>everyone goes dps and leaves me to heal
>go doomfist instead
>lose
a devilish feeling

HAHAH FRYING PANS AMIRITE XDXDXDXDXDX

I like that his turret turns around as if to say; "really nigga?"

>little to no downtime between matches
>easier to follow what the fuck is going on
>streamers tend to be variety whores with tons of followers anyways

PUBG is a weird anomaly. The game itself isn't good or anything special but I suppose it does make better background noise.

1. He only has 250 health, if you're not a bronze or silver player, even a fucking Mei can 2 shot him.
2. He dives into the enemy team, which is extremely risky
3. If he's hacked, he's even weaker than Mercy

no seriously how we do stop the koreans? if they take over overwatch as they did with league of legends THIS fucking early, interest in NA/EU will drop like a rock

probably because overwatch is not an unplayable running simulator and people actually can play it not only watch it xd

Watching streamers shit around with their friends on these kind of games is funny, as most people seem to think they're part of the group of friends and not some floating eye that follows them around for their money.

P L A Y
L
A
Y

S O M B R A
O
M
B
R
A

Fucking metafags,

Am I the only one who thinks Bastion is kinda cute?

you get koreans to represent non-korean ow league teams

>only 250
>shields

Haha i wonder what his tailpipe smells like haha.

I watched envy effect play doomfist last night and he was pretty much at 400 health (150 shield) at all times. he carried 5 masters against a team with top 500 and GMs as doomfist, literally wiping 4 sometimes 5 enemies every single encounter. you can oneshot every other offensive hero with LESS than 1 second chargup

>Doomfist ult has no counter

it's called walking away lol

>actually complaining about not getting dupes

Making robots is stupid easy and cheap. People don't reconize them as human so they think of them like dogs and how they can 'do no wrong', which also makes them think every action of theirs is innocent and childish. You try to make a cute human get a monster like D.va, but making a cute robot is as easy as making it having a ten second response time.

Frankly half the cast probably looks at orisa, bastion, and zen with barely restrained hatred (Zarya, Sombra, Reaper, Torb) or gets Vietnam flashbacks (76, Ana, Reinhardt). To us they may be cute, but to the characters they spent years fighting them and watching them kill their friends, and some of them are still fighting them to this day.

Its called sound barrier, walking away, ice form, wraith form, grappling away, running away, transcendencen, Zarya bubble, dashing away, flying away, gliding away, charging away and finally jumping away.

>Making robots is stupid easy and cheap.

God fucking damnit I meant making them cute is easy and cheap. Fuck me.

>koreans 12-0 currently

ITS NOT FAIR BROS

everyone else is just shit

Because right now robots are actually pretty dumb and like retarded dogs. People put that same idea behind robots into the omnics and think 'ahah how cute is bastion'.

A few generations from now when robots are cold ruthless efficient thinkers who outclass us in every way, the 'cute robot' will be the same as a talking dog.

Are you a mercy main by any chance?

>mfw potential swimsuits

Yeah because mercy and junkrat are so THICCUR HUHGN UGUU

Nope, I refuse to believe it. Blizzcuck is way too scared for SJW.

State wide tourneys.

Just forget competing with them.

>when you realise you're shit at this game

blizzard would never do that, because their design is actually tasteful. overwatch not some korean waifu simulater.

SIMPUL GEOMETRY

>realizing you've been playing for almost 300 hours and the best you can do on your own is welfare master

it stings my man

Hots already has them

We gonna get baywatch soon

>the best mobility in the game

>poland vs austria

would it hurt to have at least one person of color on these teams?

Both of them are already garbage, you want them to be even worse?

>PoC
>Poland

my dream would be skimpy bikini skins for all girl characters. not for enjoyment or fapping, just to trigger and anger Tumblr

Tumblr pls go

Pol pls go

Better than Genji or Tracer, prove me wrong.

These Koreans make these matches sound fun than those boring fucks on the English stream. Don't understand anything! But love the enthusiasm.

Literally just walk away. Its a shit ult

God damn /owg/ really revealing whos in bronze-plat since the doomfist launch

summer skins for every hero when?

I dream of a Xmas emote wich is kissing. It only works on different gender characters wich also means bastion will canonical become a boi

>fistlets will unironically spend their full ult timer carefully positioning where to land only to die the second they come in
Real doomfists jump into the fight with a slam then press Q and M1 as fast as humanly possible

>Watch envy effect play doomfist
>Sneaks around flanks
>Gets a oneshot pick
>Promptly dies nearly immediately after because shit mobility
>Team pushes off the back of the pick and takes point A

>Point B he rinses and repeats constantly until his team gets a good fight and takes the point

I thought I was playing Doomfist wrong but I guess thats just his role? Suicide on attack for a pick then push while the enemy is walking back?

Seems odd

Have the gooks played yet? What have I missed?

That makes it even easier to dodge because people still move when you jump up

Real HazardHands players drop randomly. Never at the start, never at the end. You never fucking know when hes gonna drop

Gooks curb stomped the Dutch, as expected.

>it's a Pharah/Mercy episode

thread theme

Winston my dude, and hope that you have a solid McDick or Swat guy

>First person to start acting like an ape and blaming other people is always 100% of the time the tank

What is wrong with these neckbreathing animals that makes them behave like this? All they have to do is walk the other two roles through choke points and their job is done

If I keep playing, will I get better?

>haha muh irony XDD

That's just platinum level of play with mf df

I wanna see them Koreans with it

>It's a "something that I don't like, but other people might like" episode

DissapointedReactionFace.png

WHY ARE THESE POSTMATCH INTERVIEWS ALWAYS SO FUCKING AWKWARD

Any highlight moments?

Salut

I'm almost level 25. Please tell me the quality of matches goes up in ranked. Quick play is a fucking nightmare. Nobody ever groups, everyone runs in 1 by 1 and dies and then they spam "Need Healing" when i get butt raped by genji and waiting to respawn. I had a Genji and Doomfist just teabag each other while mcree headshotted them both. I had an Ana never heal the team and pocket a widowmaker. And i had an entire team with ults ready to push the 1st point on Lunar Colony, i go in with Transcendence and everyone else stands back and watches me die, never uses their ults, and then spam Thanks, like it's my fucking fault.

I've had this game for 3 fucking days and it's breaking me. I thought this was supposed to be a fun game??

Because the players are trying to ignore his rugby ball shaped head and shit trim

It's like the average video game player is a nerd or something.

Envy is top 500 user

I'm fine with it, but it's a bit of a cheese strat.

shut the fuck up don't tell these faggots to play Sombra there's already enough bandwagoners who will never be better than bronze

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>Please tell me the quality of matches goes up in ranked
HAHAHAHAHAHA
careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/o1y14fwo

NO ONE MANAGES MATCHMAKING

Depends where you get placed. If you place mid Diamond or above, you will get good games
If you place below, its a most likely a simple case of me ooga team booga

Doesn't means he knows how to use spice man

I dunno where to ask, but does anyone knows why on Veeky Forums webms don't have sound? That has no logic at all. Most videos without sound have not full meaning. And if you just want to show something short that needs no sound - we already have gifs. So Veeky Forums webm is basically a gif with a a timebar scroll. Maybe webm with sound have bigger size? But sound takes, dunno, 5%? 10% of whole video size?
Without a sound it's not funny. It's just stupid to have nosound-video. Who's idea was that and why?

It was a one sides match, but Gook Ana did cuck Dutch Genji like 3 times everytime he tried to ult.

>Please tell me the quality of matches goes up in ranked

hehehehehehehe

>And if you just want to show something short that needs no sound - we already have gifs. So Veeky Forums webm is basically a gif with a a timebar scroll.

There's a point in wich trolling is not really acceptable so stuff like links, shit posting the same pasta for 30 threads or postin the same spooky jumpscary webm for the 30th time ends up getting banned or removed

Man this is boring
Why couldn't they put Canada, SK, and Russia against one another
It's just one team stomping the others

/b/ tier web spam and server space.
Imagine this:
A Blu-ray DVD will take 20 GB vs some shitty 5 GB video that almost has no difference in video quality. Why?
Because sound takes a lot of space.

Fear of screamers and whatnot. I forget. But on /wsg/ I believe you're allowed to have sound webm's.

because people put screamers and similar things in their webms, sound was disabled. /wsg/ and /wsr/ do have sound, however.