Dailies a 500fwhp civic

>dailies a 500fwhp civic
>southern qt tomboy
youtube.com/watch?v=QBjSFYRVgtI

why does Veeky Forums hate women again? if they where more chicks like this the world would be a thiccer place

The only ones that do are the fat autistic neets and skeletor basement dwellers who don't have anything to live for except for their super sekrit car club.

Because it's always just some girl who "got into cars" because her boyfriend (always present) was into them and practically built it for her.

Best case scenario it was a father-daughter thing but that's rare.

so literally the same as busriders projecting on Veeky Forums because they play Grand Autismo once a week?

>girl
>woman
Ummm no thats a man

jej
>Best case scenario it was a father-daughter thing but that's rare.
I hope if a have a daughter i can get her into cars, my dad and mum both did

>qt tomboy
ehh. pic is like a 4.5/10. some shampoo and a touch of foundation and she'll probably make an easy 8.
In other words.
Would fuck so hard she'll need an intercooler for her cunt.

Is that Moto-man?

This chick is busted my nigga, I bet that pussy is all clammy.

>qt

desu she probably knows more about cars and wrenching than I do which would only make me feel more insecure about myself, resulting in me becoming an even bigger shut-in

it makes my penis harder
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHY AINT ALL CARFAG WOMENZ 10/10 BUSTY THICC SLUTS WHO ARE ALSO VIRGINS SO I CAN TAKE THEIR VIRGINITY

Grow up and enter the rear world she isnt even wearing makeup

>southern qt tomboy
I don't think you have ever seen a qt 3.14 before.

go away roastie I never wear makeup and I'm prettier than her

>qt

in all honesty we're all shitting on her because she'd reject us too

and?

im a guy btw
aussie here

>aussie here
What has got this to do with anything?

I'm a guy just one of them "pretty boy" anime types

post balz and busy

Why can't people just enjoy a hobby together not caring about each other gender?

>has a husband
waifu dropped, you could hear the interviewers voice drop too lmao @2:15. i would made that my gf

i like how much he spazzez out

>civic

The resemblance is uncanny

i'd totally stuff my 6" ls1 in her engine bay

I saw that video, that car could be faster if it had a good driver, also it still has a full interior it's almost like girls don't care about cars

who cares cunt

>>that
>qt
>>tomboy
>good
>>southern
>anything but trash
if you crop the face and put in on nic cages body you won't be able to tell the picture is modified

>implying i'd like a girl who can only drive in a straight line
any idiot can pump horsepower into an engine and go fast on a line, if amerisharts do it there's nothing special to it