Crypto nouveau rich here

Hi car forum,

I just made $1million from crypto, I dont have a car or too much personality, please recommend a car, truck, SUV for me, it will be my only car so it has to be cool yet somewhat practical.

I live in rural area of California FYI.

Budget is $80k

saged, hidden, etc.

Close.

I hate that niggermobile.

Jaguar F-Type

AMG e63 S wagon.

Too mid-life crisis, I am 33, not 47.
I am not a trophy wife soccer mom.

3k civic and the rest on a few simple mods

just prove you're not a trophy wife by doing sick burnouts at every light in your 600 hp station wagon.
or be a faggot. the choice is yours.

You cars people are so uncreative. Probably a bunch of kids salivating over tofu cars.... or old bmws.

Boring fuckers.

>too mid-life crisis
In what fucking world?
If I said a corvette or entry level Porsche sure.
But not many people drive f-types and all the people I've seen that have are young rich dudes.

You want something more "juvenile"?
Fine.

Ford Raptor

I think Jaguars are made in India no? Also that brand is old people's brand, no thanks.

>raptor
Also, not a redneck.

New Lexus LS, LC or even RX.
Comfy, reliable, fast enough to get around.

They're made in the U.K.

A redneck couldn't afford a raptor for one, and two, if you consider the raptor "redneck" is there any truck you wouldn't consider one?
It's just about the highest quality truck you can buy.

Why even mention trucks in the OP if you're just gonna use that shitty excuse?

Poorfag OP only has $80k. He can only afford the RX.

Or a GSF/RCF.

Fuck off

GS-F is pretty nice but it is trying to hard to be sport car, not comfy enough would rather save for LS personally.
In my opinion it is much better to have 2 desperate cars if you need them,
one sport car and one daily luxury car, those two things just don't fit.
My dad has RX it is great car, much more capable offroad than any other SUV, just not as comfy or good inside as LS.

porsche cayman

Sorry, in CA, Lexuses are chinkmobiles. I'd rather choke on dicks. Plus that "aggressive" (stupid) grills?

It's nigger-tier design.

buy a 3k civic and try to become a billionaire

F250 platnimum

>I just made $1million from crypto

this. 3k civic and 997,000 back into the lowest valued altcoin

Maybe some resto mod classic like those from ICON; derlicts

Why the fuck buy only one? Get a Mazda CX-5 as your daily, and a nice 993 as your weekender.

Brand new super duty limited with a BLOKCHN liscence plate and a window sticker that says "made $$millions$$ from cryto. ask me how"

Sorry unlike you people here my life doesn't revolve around cars. I got other shit to do.

It is one of the most impractical things, its costly and have huge monthly maintenance hassles and costs,

Taking one car to service is enough, cant imagine having to service two ducking cars.

Nothng says "I am a tax dodging spic landscaper" like this abomination.

The CX-5 will have zero maintenance needs aside from oil changes once a year, unless you consider fuel stops to be brutal maintenance. A 993 might need a little more TLC but it's still pretty trivial stuff.
>ducking
fucking millennial phoneposting turd, just keep taking the bus.

>rcf
Top fucking kek m8, 4k pounds landbarge

This guy had the right idea. This whole thread is OP pretending to be retarded.

/our car/

It's taken srry fag

19 year-old Veeky Forumsraeli here. If you weren't aware, our official car is the 911. It hits all of our points:
>fun
>reliable
>fairly inexpensive, comparatively
>has history
>has looks
>prestige
>comfortable
>amazingly fun to drive
>roomy
it's perfect.

If I wasn't still in college, I could afford a much nicer 997, but here's my 996. I fucking love it.

Gonna second the 996. You won't lose any money, since it's pretty much rock bottom by now, and you can drive it cause no one really cares what you do to it

also from the back it looks SO DAMN SEXY.

and of course that's the only angle people will see.

Hey car forum i recently made 420 billion dollars in crypto, the first 50k to leave a helpful comment will get 2k straight to their paypal. Don't forget to smash that mf like button

too expensive to fix for a car that is that old. Its really old so will need lots of maintenance and repairs and pretty much any chad in a mustang or camaro/vette will destroy you at every stoplight. Only prestige is the badge unfortunately, might as well buy a boxster. The nicer turbo models are upwards of $40k which you can get way better cars that are newer and last longer than a 20 year old car. Its the equivalent of the fabled e46 M3 but at least its price is within reason. Really nice looking rear but horrible looking front, Overall looks pedestrian unfortunately.

my turbo was 19k.

Ironically good advice

Fuck off

i just made $1billion from crypto and bought a fleet of personal jets and helicopters. suck it car plebs.

>19yo
>996
I'm not really sure.

that's hilarious, because on Veeky Forums i was told to get my fucking weight up because it was too cheap of a car

obvious troll is obvious

I'm doubting you. Do you come from a wealthy family ? Did you strike rich somehow ? Or are you RPing ?

I know its a troll but I like to post nice cars