Maplestory General - /msg/

Nostalgia edition.

Servers:

>LuckyStory
6x/2x/1x/7x quest
Fresh v83 pre-bb with custom skill changes focused on endgame and no need to hp wash. Small but comfy playerbase.

>Legends
2x/1x/1x
V62 pre-bb server focused on nostalgia. Great for finding people to do old PQs with due to large playerbase and has a good economy. Requires HP washing.

MapleGlobal
1x server starting from 0.01. Releasing aug 25th.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SyYFXx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

benis

*blocks your path*

dude maplestory lmao

lol

maplestory is cool

why did you sell the game to nexon you wizet fucks ree

This motherfucker walks into your ant tunnel map and starts throwing steelies and tells you to cc

Is Elyi still playing?

>you will never ride the airship with a ton of people again
>will never randomly chat with strangers during the 30 min ride
>will never see a bunch of noobs dying during balrog ship attack

I quit before 4th job came out, and recently installed the game again. What the fuck happened to it? It looks like vomit of numbers and different colors now and everyone looks like a faggot. Uninstalled it after like 30 minutes.

Is there a way to play the old-school game? Will they ever make legacy servers?

theres private servers, most are pre-bb, you can check out the ones in OP which are good, just avoid MapleRoyals

Why do people dislike Royals?

lots of bugs and shitty admins plus its boring

>rog bagged
haha good times

Is it better to grind or quest on Lucky?

1-30 job quests then sleepywood
30-40 mush kingdom
40-51 kerning square questline
51+ std quests, LMPQ
55-70 nautilus q line, boss quests like king klang at 55, timer at 59, dyle at 65

All right, thanks.

nothing to do but play maplestory

who /deeps/ here

nig

KHAINI WIPE SOON TYPE 123 IF SPOOKVIVAL INC

eggvival when

i guess im retarded
i cant find the luckystory site

luckystory DOT xyz

If you go above 100 without doing the fourth job advance, do you still get to keep the SP you missed out on?

yes

tfw no luckystory bf

Fucc dont know what class to picc

Why even live

>mfw he took off his shoes

Looks like ellinia aka khaini is actually wiping who's playing?

5th job and wipe?

nah same version, v185 close beta

>Hey guys,

>We're gonna do a fresh start. I've weighed my options and I've discussed this with Anima, and even with his help it would take more than a month to cipher all that data. We began the night that I said option 2 was in the lead, and we still are not even 5% completed going through all that data.
Let me give you an example of what I mean by that:

>Player 1 "duped" RLS and traded with another player, and that player put it in his storage. I'd have to find the original player and follow that trail to the end. Now imagine that with hundreds of players online during that time, I'd have to comb through every single person to make sure no trades were done, shops, storage, etc. There's no such thing as "magically rolling back an hour" with our setup. The posts I see with: "It's so easy!" and "It'll only take a few minutes!" really don't understand what happened on our side or understand databases in general. The queries that are Googled and posted on the threads will not work.. we're twenty steps ahead

Wew so there was mass rls duping?

the conspiracy is october leaked the dupe himself so he can wipe the server for more shekels

Not surprising, but I dont get it, is he proposing that he will reimburse all donors or what?

discord.gg/SyYFXx

if you're gonna play post wipe khaini

play luckystory too

DONT DIE

play maplestory

i've been playing a little bit on maplesaga a v62 server.

anyone bot? I've been looking at cheat tables and trainer source code.

Want to run like 20 bots on a linux server, also looking for qt maplesaga friends

benis

FUCK

a ok

who /Reboot/ here

Eluna event is really nice, 2 levels in 30 minutes is pretty good desu

tfw no msgvival