My mother broke my ashtray and a new one is $107 NOS. I'm pissed

my mother broke my ashtray and a new one is $107 NOS. I'm pissed.
Anyone ever damaged your car?

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/science-finds-smoking-really-is-cool/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>needing an ashtray

either contribute or be a faggot elsewhere

>literal cancer

Also how the fuck do you break an ashtray?

I don't know I went to unhinge it and it just snapped off in my hand as the hinge itself went missing. She's the only smoker apart from me and likely snapped it prior to me.

>2018
>not vaping
That's what you get fucboi

I don't want vapour sticking to my lung tissue, it causes cancer

it's the truth. i'm still addicted af to nicotine, but vaping is superior. if you didn't smoke, your ashtray wouldn't be broken, your car wouldn't smell like an ashtray, and you wouldn't be bitching about 107 dollars because you'd be much wealthier

Why do smokers get so butthurt when you tell them the truth about their choices?

I'm not butthurt I just don't want to beta test your shitty not cigarettes

>I'd rather die for sure with cancer sticks than probably not die with flavored water vapor

what did he mean by this

cite one study which proves long term effects of vaping are less harmful than those of cigarettes

>allowing people to smoke in your car
You deserve every bad thing happening to you

well if you're into cars you can't be afraid of death. there many reasons that vaping is superior. I'm kinda old, I got hooked on cigarettes when a cheap pack was 1.50. currently a cheap pack in the same state is 6 bucks. 42 dollars a week, and they only get more and more expensive. imagine what you could do with all those thousands of dollars you're gonna end up paying out to the jew. vaping does cost money but it's a fraction of what cigarettes cost, and it gives you a path to wean yourself off nicotine if you choose to

>asks for the impossible

I guess that makes you right big boi. Bubblegum flavored steam must be as dangerous as or more dangerous than cigarettes.

I'm just pissed because a fucking ashtray costs 3 digits to replace despite being a shitty plastic cup god fucking damn

I'm not talking about your gay flavoured soy juices, but nicotine

the burden of proof is on you user
cite a study that proves cigarettes are somehow better than vaping

themarysue.com/science-finds-smoking-really-is-cool/

So quit you fucking junkie.

>says vaping will give you cancer
>gets told to prove it
>instead posts a news article saying how "smoking is cool lolxd"
I don't smoke or vape but vaping is definitely less detrimental to your and your peer's health
it also doesn't leave a fucking horrid smell stained into fabrics

t.uncool nerdboi

a girl told me she liked my smokey scent. Granted she was ugly

I drive a shitty old ford taurus so you're probably right
at least I'm not actively giving myself lung cancer while also making myself smell like shit

Life gives you cancer. Being a marathon runner and a pack a day smoker makes no difference in the end.

are u fucking daft m8 pack a day smokers go to hell in the end

do you want a drivers side door glass?
PM me

nah I know a triathlete a few years older than me that got a lung removed due to cancer. Shit's chance.

Yes, and smoking drastically increases your chances of lung, throat, and oral cancers.

das okey mane we all die somehow

>we all die lol. my poor life choices and weak mental constitution don't really matter anyway XD

wew

yeah and a steel tube could fall off a truck and total destination you. I don't plan on growing old regardless.
Jesus can we make this thread not about my life choices but instances of asshats unwittingly damaging your car?

No

dude you'd be lucky to die in a car crash than to die slowly of cancer

I get it.

motherfucker mike doesnt smoke

he smokes ryan's jew cock

I WANT BOOTSY BACK

nah
and even if I did, I probably live nowhere near you

stfu and take my glass

bruh I don't need your glass

he vapes ryan's jew cock

A pack of 20 is $30 in Australia

jesus no wonder abos bum them.
It's 3.5 yuros a pack here

My friend decided to be an autistic fuck and jump from the back seat to the front without getting out of the car, his foot broke the side of my OEM 1989 Ford radio. Fuckin dumbass.

I found a mint ashtray in a scrapyard for fifteen dollarydoos. Crisis averted lads.

I had one of those little scented things that you put on your air vents.
One time my dad borrowed my car, somehow dislodged the thing and put it back upside-down.
I didn't need to use the car that day so, the next day, I went in my car and found that the thing spilled all the liquid and melted all the paint on the vents.

My central vents come together with their frame and the hazards button, which cost me around 100€

Or he’d smoke weed and be poorest

pretty sure vapers are the biggest fucbois at the moment. too scared to man up and smoke for real while annoying everyone around them as they talk about all the shitty flavors they make at their parents' home

i heard that not vaping or smoking is even better for your health, so why not do that

make me you absolute soyboy cuckold libtard faggot

is your mom a chimpanzee or something