I'll PayPal someone $240 for 10 ETH. I'll send you the money first. Dead serious...

I'll PayPal someone $240 for 10 ETH. I'll send you the money first. Dead serious. I need more mETH ASAP and Gemini's daily bank transfer limit won't fucking reset.

No, I won't do a chargeback or any other nonsense if you deliver. Email in name field. Be serious and show me your holdings first.

sent ;)

God fucking damnit Veeky Forums

Do you even lift bro lmaoing @ your life

Time to update that tv lad.

No I don't but I'm about to make sick gains regardless

Fuck's sake people please don't make me dredge up some trash webcam solution for Coinbase. I'll give a $20 tip above market.

It's for old games I don't play anymore. I use my monitor for everything modern.

Won't try to convince you against using since you're probably far gone.

But to everyone else, we really can't say shit right? Since we're wasting away here on Veeky Forums, which should me a much easier problem to fix compared to a meth addiction.

Ethereum, you dunce.

this is easily the most autistic post on this board

No, actually I'd like to nominate my previous post
Second point still stands though

I'd sell you some of mine, but I only have 500 mETH

OK Let's get serious here. You're going to have to show us at least a nipple, to get what you want.

I only want 10 ETH and I'm willing to pay $240. Fuck that, I'll make it $250 since the price is going up tonight. I already have 40 and I want a nice even 50.

I made this.

I just want to buy some fucking mETH that's all I want and these ACH limits fucking SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Paypal is a GREAT way to get chargeback scammed.

I'll be the one sending it. I know this puts the seller at risk but goddamn it I have no other way to pay rando on Veeky Forums, my limit is hit on Gemini (and I put a support ticket in), and I don't have a webcam for Coinbase and they'll probably make me wait anyway.

I WANT TO BUY MORE METH

Wow you're a real ETH slut. I'm actually impressed. What else will you do for ETH, I'd like to know?

Unfortunately (for you) I don't have any sweet, sweet ETH, cause I never bought it and never will.

lmao get left behind, retard

And I don't want free ETH. I want to BUY it but the shitty fucking banking system won't LET me right now.

>I only want 10 ETH and I'm willing to pay $240. Fuck that, I'll make it $250 since the price is going up tonight. I already have 40 and I want a nice even 50.

pretty shitty deal

all time highs on saturday/sunday? going to be more news and hype during the week

I'll sell 10 ETH for $1000 when casper comes

Yeah but if you don't have limits in effect the gain can basically be reinvested to give you an extra ETH.

I'll make it $260.

You do realize that sites such as chargelly exists? Send to new wallets then deposit in exchange if wanted.

In case you do, are you just trying to scam anons for $240 in paypal chargeback?

>chargelly

I googled that and got this very thread. I also tried "charge.ly" and got nowhere.

No, I'm not trying to scam anyone. I need ETH quick and I'm willing to verify or reassure or whatever to buy it off them. I'm right now staying up two hours hoping that I can get a wire transfer going with my bank, but that'll probably be delayed also because banks aren't open on Sunday. For fuck's sake.

Sorry, my mistake. changelly.com

$280 for 10 ETH. Fucking insane. Also won't let me purchase with more than $50 and it has to be on a credit card apparently?

"USA, Canada and Australia - $50 limit for the first transaction, the next purchase could be made in 4 days (100$ limit), $500 after 7 days of the first buy. No more than 3 payments within the first week."

FUCK

I DON'T WANT A BITE SIZE SAMPLER

I WANT METHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>those emaciated wrists

S C A M
C
A
M

This guy is just going to do a charge back on his PayPal. You will lose your ether, only a fucking idiot would do this shit.

>I need more ether
>hurrr durrr better to go to Veeky Forums for that instead of where I already bought it

>hurrr durrr better to go to Veeky Forums for that instead of where I already bought it

I already fucking explained, in the OP, that I hit Gemini's limit for today and it doesn't seem to reset on weekends. The limit is paltry and the banks are closed.

Yo I've given up on this offer

See here I'm just going to play some videogames and chill myself the fuck out. The price will probably dip by the time I can buy more. I hope. I hope.

Desperate deals are a fool's errand.

You look like an old lesbian.

so, is there any way to scam the scammer in this case? iow, how to keep op's mETH as well as my $240?

1. I'm not a scammer.

2. You could just not send the mETH after I send you the payment (I already mentioned I'd pay first). In another thread some dude asked me to send it as "friends and family", which presumably has less protections than buyer / seller.

3. The offer is closed, see above post

>I'm not a scammer.
so, massive idiot then? why dont you think eth will drop? why would anyone not try to scam you, when >50% of all humans are lowlife lying ghetto scum?

what r u hoping to buy it at?

It has no reason to drop now that Bitcoin ETF panic is behind us and people are converting over to ETH.

The person I was going to do the deal with seemed sincere but he lives in Germanistan or somewhere so the transaction would be way too delayed to be mutually comfortable.

>when >50% of all humans are lowlife lying ghetto scum

Those are just the nocoiners. That's a fact.

>It has no reason to drop now that Bitcoin ETF panic is behind us and people are converting over to ETH.
if that were true, wouldn't more people be selling eth to get in on the btc dip (if the worst of btc panic is over?)
>Those are just the nocoiners. That's a fact.
this is a valid point