/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

for sexual Link edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin>News/DevelopmentsArt Collectionflickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>Soundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BQZCF
imgur.com/a/CCQhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>for sexual Link edition
D E L E T

imgur.com/a/BQZCF
imgur.com/a/CCQhE
just so anons' efforts aren't limited to one thread

In four swords adventure there was a Ganondorf at the same time as Ganon and then he just sort of disappeared for no reason after laughing at you for a little bit in the desert

that's just speculation though, the game supports that Ganondorf was a natural birth

NEVAH

Thanks for appearing out of nowhere while I'm trying to test stuff, bloodmoon.

Ditching contrasty in favour of an updated AA removal graphics pack, which I hope can allow the downscaling to work better. Besides, I don't need contrasty when I have reshade.

I can see how the legend could have been in full force by the time they presented Ganondorf if they had 400 years to work on it but where it starts to fall apart is how it maintained traction 10,000 years plus from Ocarina

2 issues. First why has the Gerudo male gone from a 100 years to very rare. Secondly why is there no indication of another Gerudo male having been born since Ganondorf and Ganondorf II.

To the first, I believe that they expect a male and when he didn't turn up they assumed it was a rare occurrence rather than scheduled one every 100 years.

To the second, I reckon the only other Gerudo male was also the result of something more than normal Gerudo genetics and may have involved some magical/demonic interference

maybe the fight 10,000 years ago Was actually a Gerudo Link.

Character dialog is not omniscient narration. None of the information is omniscient narration. Nobody is offering measurements of exact 100 year periods, or ledges about why it is so. It would not be even a little unusual for someone to spitball a nice round number when they were talking to someone.

true but if someone gave an estimate of a 100 years even if they were grossly inaccurate 10,000+ years is long enough a time period for there to have been some other examples of a Gerudo male. There just being Ganondorf and Ganondorf II in that time period suggests to me there's more to this Gerudo male thing

My natural assumption is that the tapestry was rendered by a Gerudo that naturally had no idea what the Hero should look like, so they made him look Gerudo in artwork.

Yeah, I don't actually think it's the case. It's just an elegant headcanon.

The Gerudo seem to make everything Gerudo. The Seven Sages and Link became the 7 Heroines and the 8th but that's neither here nor there with regards the lack of a Gerudo voe in the flesh or mentioned as having existed in recent history

But Zelda looks right, and the tapestry's iconography is in the Sheikah style, and the Sheikah are also the ones that would have most logically made it.

My best guess, since you can see parts of the tunic are actually green, is that Link's hair was a darker colour than Zelda's (but still blonde obviously) and his tunic was green but some of the pigments decayed, making Link's colours look weird but Zelda's not so much, as a sort of subtle explanation for why the tunic colour changed (which in real, practical terms outside of the fourth wall was because they wanted his image to change to reflect BotW being avant garde, especially for a Zelda title).

They had a local Zelda to look at. There is always a Zelda, even during times when there is no need for a hero.

So why would the sheikah assume Link was gerudo and didn't look something like Zelda?

Could the seven be a separate group though?
If that's not the case though would that make OoT Link the eighth?

The statues say Seven Sages on them in Hylian or Gerudo, I forget which,including the 8th but we know there wasn't an 8th sage and the only person of equal importance was OoT Link

Forgot to add that I wish they were as it'd add more to the Gerudo but alas that's not the case

OoT Link is my second favourite heroine in videogames, after Raiden from MGR

>heroine

it seems odd that they'd be like that though, even the Gerudo would have understood they weren't all women and if they had built the statues at a point where they didn't really remember, then why would they have built the statues?
I'm so confused

Who says the Sheikah made any such assumption? She simply keeps a tapestry on display. A tapestry is not a bible, it's decoration.

Nabooru probably came back and told people about her adventures among the Hylians and the downfall of Ganondorf but the Gerudo ego couldn't handle people equal to or even greater than the Gerudo saw over time the story got changed to make it more palatable or something

Gerudo
A resilient
desert flower,
facing the
sun's gaze.
Gerudo grows
brilliant,
while others
fade

that's like a weak argument. We just don't know enough to be sure

It's an old joke about Raiden, I can't find the pic. High heels were originally men's fashion that came from the high heeled boots cavalry wore and well-made ones are absolutely suited to an active lifestyle, as long as you aren't uncoordinated as fuck. Height is STILL considered more of an attractive trait in men than in women, so I've always thought it's weird how heels are considered women's fashion nowadays.

We know they represent the sages. We know they look like Gerudo. We know the Gerudo have a massive ego. It's not rock solid but what else explains them race and gender bending the sages and Link

This sages text is among the most fun trivia to come from this game. The 8th then is Link, and now we can guess why it isn't holding his sword. That big sword is the Master Sword!

It's easy to blame the Gerudo's ego for all the artwork having Gerudo in it, but it was probably simply about how isolated they are.

wasn't that sword broken off the original statue?

It's a short distance away, by its lonesome. A Lynel walks the space between the statue and the sword.

same thing

>DLC 2 or the next game will have a sidequest about getting a gerudo gf

>DLC 3 will be a dating sim
>where you're the wingman

Had a weird dream, that was somewhat Zelda inspired. I was traveling around a foggy city, I guess as Link. There was this skeleton with one eye. It wasn't a hulk like a Stalnox, it was a slender human female form with a wispy gown and some jewelry, although the eye color was easily Stalnox in appearance and she was easily as tall as any Stalnox. It spent almost the whole time at rest, floating recumbent around 10 feet off the ground. The back of the skull was busted out, so it was easy to see that its one eye had been knocked into the back of its head by someone, tethered in place by a nerve ending. Everyone spent the whole time wondering if or when it would become active again, they were fairly frightened but still went about their business. At some point in the dream I started hearing people mention she had awakened, but when I looked for her I could not find her. That's when I woke up. When I woke up, my bedroom was foggy, but it was probably just my sleepy eyes. Still creepy, because I couldn't help but immediately feel like she had escaped. When I went back to sleep I could not return to the previous dream.

Are they that isolated? They trade heavily with the Gorons and allow female tourists and Gorons into their capital and male traders and visitrs into surrounding settlements like Kara Kara. On top of that they leave Gerudo on lovequests travelling across Hyrule meeting people from various races and it seems all of them do this even if all of them don't find love

They don't appear in most games. Given the time-spans that BotW gives, there is no telling how long they had to keep track of a mixed history, almost all by themselves. Even now many of the grown women are novices about foreign men.

>There was this skeleton with one eye. It wasn't a hulk like a Stalnox, it was a slender human female form with a wispy gown and some jewelry
stop I already have a boner

Dang these are pretty great.

From what I gather they either were working closely with the other tribes since before the rise and fall of Sheikah tech or they were brought into the fold by Urbosa earning the right to be a Champion hence the high esteem the Gerudo hold for her

Should I be maxing hearts or stamina? Are there other ways of getting more than shrines. Maxing both seems impossible I don't think there's that many shrines

4 of your hearts will come from the beasts.
There is an "evil" statue in Hateno that will let you swap hearts and stamina when you want.
You need a minimum of 13 hearts if you plan to pull the Master Sword.
If you max out your stamina, you will only have enough orbs left to get to 27 hearts.
Having max stamina can make the game feel way different.

What does the text say?

See image:

Octorock shooting at me forced me to run around and I saw this. What is it?

it's money in animal form but you need to be good at drawing the money from it

Sunset fireflies boost stealth when you put them in an elixir

Gerudo have their own gem based tech.
They had to have some source of men, but it doesn't have to be any group we know about. They clearly have some city hidden somewhere that Link never finds.
It would not surprise me if the Gerudo stayed isolated until the Yiga moved into the area, which would force Hyrule proper to make contact.

Blupee vermin.

Exterminate using your arrows with extreme prejudice.

Twili lifeforms bleeding through around nightfall.

Are you suggesting Riju is the leader of group of Gerudo and not all Gerudo and somewhere out in the deep desert there's a Gerudo Queen or Empress who protects Hyrule from invasion by sending Gerudo brides to warlike races subduing them without the need for warfare

If you are then I'm a 100% behind that theory

it needs a tiny saxophone
so it can play the blues

Didn't really go that far. Just saying that there are more Gerudo someplace.

Gerudo Town looks like the Capital I doubt there'd be a comparable or bigger settlement somewhere. I can see more Kara Kara sized areas around the oases

The women have husbands outside of town that you will never find. Try to find where Malena goes to. They can't all be faking it.

Fair enough but I doubt a Town would be segregated but this theoretical Gerudo City would be integrated. Seems more reasonable to have the capital be unisex and everything else be mixed

It doesn't have to even be a majority Gerudo town. In fact it probably isn't one, because they are getting men from it.

So basically a Gerudo controlled area or close allies but not a Gerudo populated area. It makes sense I doubt Hyrule produces enough men to maintain the Gerudo without diminishing their own ability to produce more males

It doesn't have to be Gerudo controlled, it just has to be welcome to having Gerudo women move in to marry some of the men. Consider that TP starts in a human village that isn't even populated by Hyleans. Such a place had more men than women, which makes it a veritable Gerudo buffet.

interactions with this group could also explain them moving from coming to town looking for "boyfriends" to searching for the love of their lives/husbands

Some of the husband dialog is unique to the English translation. Not sure how much.

>Ordon is gone because it got Gerudo'ed.

Is there anything more frustrating in this game than trying to get the camera to focus on bugs when taking pictures

>Gerudoed
you mean all the men took Gerudo brides and it became 100% Gerudo in a generation or two

Promiscuity is actually better for the Gerudo as those men go on to take wives among their people and have sons creating partners fro their daughters

I bought all my pics so I don't know that pain

So I've been scanning in my Toon Link amiibo every day since I got the game a week or so ago, but every time I do the only thing I get out of it is a pile of fish and the Boomerang. I've gotten that damn boomerang like four times now.

What do I have to do to get the Wind Waker/Hero of Winds outfit?

This wasn't my doing but I reckon you guys might want to see it

RIJU IS NOT FOR BULLY DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

she looks like she wants to tease you. He's jsut striking first

leave the smug gerudo alone

Is it just me or is horse control not very responsive? The stable guy told me I have max bond, but even when I try and turn my horse just goes straight.

>*tips harem veil*
>m'voe

This isn't even attractive, you're just low-tier lewding a cute pure character for no raisin at all.

The joke has escaped me. Aren't fedora wearing guys people who think they're attractive to the other sex by virtue of the decorum and/or white knighting. Is there a female equivalent

Riju is cute but to say there's nothing lewd about her is fooling yourself

The female equivalent isn't associated with a specific semi-enduring piece of fashion but it's called being "ratchet" in the vernacular. I'm talking less in the context of her treatment of romance and more in the sense of a fedora-wearing edgelord who pretends to be super aloof/slightly sociopathic to hide how insecure they are.

that's just their training

I mean I was the shitposter calling her "sweet little aisha" (forgetting there was also an adult gerudo named aisha so most people probably missed the epic muhammad reference and thought I was talking about jewel shop lady) soon after the game released, but the fact is that upskirts of riju just aren't anything interesting.

None of the upskirts are anything worth writing home about other than the efforts taken to get them. No firmly cupped buttocks, camel toe or fancy underwear make them kinda meh

Nice to have a sunrise without it either being stormy or very cloudy. Comfy.

Help

I don't know what to tell you. They obviously don't move with the same precision as Link but I've never had a problem turning with them. You're not holding L2 are you? That's the only thing I can think of that would keep the horse from turning properly.

Horses are supposed to be self steering which is stupid because I know better where I want to go so you're always fighting the steeering AI. A tamed horse just means it won't steers itself into a wall, a tree or near a cliff edge

Wait I thought of something immediately after posting.

Are you holding the stick to the side by however much as the rate you want to turn at, or doing little nudges? Because horses automatically snap to roads when not given directions, so if you're only nudging it might not be enough to redirect it off the road.

if you just bought everything then what's the point?

Has any classic Zelda enemy made a better comeback?

does there need to be one other than convenience and wanting to read the entries

I want to splatter her midriff with my sperm

fair enough

>Those arrows
How does that even work?