Fast Wheel Drive thread

Fast Wheel Drive thread

Fag Wheel Drive Thread.

heck yeah

Veeky Forums will always sperg about FWD.. Even though 90% dont drive anything remotely fast

>Golf GTI

>Scirroco
DISCONTINUED

RIP, I can't believe VW killed this baby, it's perfection defined by a hot hatch, just like the Corrado used to be in the late 80's.

Veeky Forums is full of benchracers

oh shoot who dat is

IM here to fuck bithes and do races
and im all out of fuck

MAZADA

>tfw had more fun in 2001 civic than bimmer
b-but my buddy was alive then
now this is feels thread

Oh fuck this reaction made my day big thanks user

np

What's the fastest FWD drag pass today?

Who cares, it could run 5 seconds but its still wrong wheel drive so its irrelavent

Just curious.

>Another one rides the bus

Jokes on you there's no public transit in bumfuck nowhere

Even then I'd rather ride a rwd turbo diesel bus than drive a fwd econocuckbox

Have you ever heard somebody unironically say "Itd be so much better if this car was front wheel drive"?

Ever see or hear somebody converting a vehicle to fwd?

i dont get it

read the plate

post you car pussy

what's a JDM?

No, I dont hang out with faggots that worry about which wheels power a car

Then you're on the wrong board faggot

What I drive is irrelevant to the arguement wheter fwd is superior in anyway related to performance. Fwd is for packaging and economy. That is all

but it's dynoed at 385/400, has a 5 speed and it sure as fuck isnt wrong wheel drive. And it's not a fucking mustang

samefag

Literally the cancer of Veeky Forums

meet me in the toegay

this one is for the toilet-kin, the absolute DIESEL SCUM small man with even smaller ideas. im finding it difficult to deal and speak with my diesel fiat loving son on a day to day basis hed rather be """going wonderlust levels of HAM""" at the local Blue Man Group show at the expense of my life insurance. he wants to make my death look like an accident so that he can claim the money and go watch Matilda on Ice with impunity. the absolute SHIT LIPS this activity is nothing short of sneaky, i never knew my pinto loving spawn would turn into this monster, this reptilian lizard kin son of a bitch.

as i type this im in the electronic section of Giant Tiger and getting in tune with my inner "rogue pixels" so that i have a sturdy defense against my son named Michael Jet (mjet for short"

have i failed as a father? yes and no. i bought him the 1.3 digger mobile in automatic to teach him temperance and respect for the samurai code, you start low and aim high, but like most corrupt defective boys he'd rather just identify as THE GOLD FACE instead of dealing with me directly. i have to deal with THE GOLD FACE as proxy. these are his crimes who will take him in

fucking absolute scum

kek, haven't seen this for a while

>fast

Japanese Domestic Market, meaning cars produced in Japan only, typically in reference to revered US imported cars (Nissan GTR, Toyota Supra etc). Don't expect niggers on this board to understand irony though.

>25k
>200hp
>fast

m8 for 25k I can get a used jaguar xfr with rwd, and 510hp

>buying used

what a retarded comparison
for 25k i can get an e60 m5 with a godly engine

>custom badge

waste thineself

>not custom badgeing your BMW

10/10 would visit at night and spraypaint a German flag over the entire rear.

>thinking his krautmobile can beat the best handling sports saloon EVER

you're the retard, M5s belong to the pages of history, nothing that compares to British engineering.

remove kebab

>the best handling sports saloon EVER
Hm, that's not a Giulia.

Giulia is a compact saloon

plus the XE handles better than the Giulia, it has a more complicated suspension setup, and a stiffer chassis.

I had a mkv gti. It was my first fun car. It was fun fucking with mustangs and base model carrera's at stop lights. I know it's not the king of the streets but they are damn fun cars.

Now I'm looking for rwd and 6+ cylinders. I want more but I'll always have a soft spot for GTI's.

see you on the tooj

what kind of suspension do they both have?

>tfw fell for the rwd meme

i like jaguar but come on now
idk what they were thinking with that wang

the newer gens are pretty ridiculous with tunes, my MK7 is on "stage 2" and I'm around 310whp and like 400 wtq.

At 3000 pounds you can hang with 99% of cars

Dude it's crazy. I'd be pushing 240-250 at stage 1, maybe if I'm lucky. The newer gens are fucking beasts. Not to mention they stepped the interior up quite a bit. It's a much more refined car now. What color did you get? I had a red one.

Semantics

memes aside, I like the bmw too, but would take the Jaguar

>Not driven by new money Ahmeds
>Built entirely out of aluminum
>Less common
>Jaguar name has more prestige
>Has more character