What's the quickest way to compare manufacturer lineups?

What's the quickest way to compare manufacturer lineups?
I want to instantly see how different Ferraris compare to each other, and to different Lambo models for instance.

Edmunds? Kelly Bluebook? Yahoo Autos?

I googled "car comparator" and I found 3 perfectly usable sites in the first 4 results

I was thinking more like a site that has some handy charts already made.

Depends on what you need to know.
The first couple of results I had gave all the usual stats (engine stats, transmission type, MPGs, price), what else do you need?

Well you have to manually add all the cars you want to compare.

Oh no you have to literally click three times per car to get exactly the comparison you want instead of hunting the internet for pre-made charts that may or may not have the cars you want in them, how can humanity deal with this tragedy?

No need to overreacht.

You asked for the quickest way to compare cars, I gave you a perfectly reasonable answer and you kept asking to be spoon fed with pre made charts, which isn't neither the quickest nor the most convenient way to achieve your result.

Don't complain if people don't go the extra mile to get what you want when you could have spent 5 seconds on Google to get your answer in the first place

Calm down, faggot.

Use Google, faggot

Didn't find what I wanted.

Then look harder or follow the instructions given to you in this thread

That doesn't give me what I imagined either, as I said.

It literally took you longer to post this than just comparing them on one of the sites you said was too much effort

Have you considered that what you imagined doesn't exist or it's so hard to find because nobody in their right mind would ever make a stat sheet when there are perfectly working comparators online?

Not really.
I want to compare a bunch of cars a number of times every day, and using the method I found on Google and described itt, I'd have to go to the manufacturer's website and either try to figure out what's going on to pinpoint the car I'm thinking of, or simply go over all of them one by one in the car comparison selecter.

>Have you considered that what you imagined doesn't exist
Of course.

>or it's so hard to find because nobody in their right mind would ever make a stat sheet when there are perfectly working comparators online?
See above for why the "comparator" is a hassle.
I was thinking something like maybe a spreadsheet like the falcon guide for computer parts, where you can get a real sense of overview.

> I'd have to go to the manufacturer's website and either try to figure out what's going on to pinpoint the car I'm thinking of, or simply go over all of them one by one in the car comparison selecter.

Then you didn't Google shit because if you did what the second reply to this tread told you, you'll would have found plenty of free online comparators that let you choose cars from different manufacturers and put them side by side for your viewing convenience.
Pic related is a random Google result that took me 20 seconds to set up with 3 cars, the next Google result used american MSRP and a few results down you can find it in eurobucks.

If looking at a list of models and clicking the one you want is too much work, then I can't help you.

>you'll would have found plenty of free online comparators that let you choose cars from different manufacturers and put them side by side for your viewing convenience.
That's literally what a car comparer does, yes.

The problem is you have no sense of overview of the ranges of different manufacturers, and how they compare.
You have to cherry pick and try to gain an overview that way.

I don't really understand what you are looking for then.
The closest thing to what I think you want is one of those magazines that list all the new cars to give you a quick look of how much they cost.

We have something like that where I live, it lists all new cars currently on sale as well as all the used cars in the last 5/10 years to see how much value they have left.

If this is what you want, then has the answers you need

Just an overview of the different models and versions in a certain manufacturer's range, and how they compare to each other and other manufacturers' mdoels and versions.

When you go to manufacturers like Ferrari or Lamborghini, they show the different models and versions, but not how they compare.

The aspirational marketing prose they slap on there doesn't help.

No manufacturer site will ever compare their cars against their competition, your best "overview" will come from those sites and magazines I mentioned, but it's not a direct comparison because the list of cars is huge so you have to still cherrypick the models you want and compare them manually with all the data provided.

You are basically asking for someone to compare for you all the models of a manufacturer against every possible competitor out there. Imagine the sheer size of such a chart. You won't find it.

You can open the sites of two manufacturers of your choice, see their lineup and then compare them on a third party comparator (or just look at the model list when you select a manufacturer in the comparator itself).

>No manufacturer site will ever compare their cars against their competition
Obviously I wasn't expecting the manufacturers themselves to do it.

>You are basically asking for someone to compare for you all the models of a manufacturer against every possible competitor out there. Imagine the sheer size of such a chart. You won't find it.
I was thinking by segment. Like based on doors, hp, 4wd or 2wd, cylinders, etc.
Segmentation itself would provide a nice overview.

>You can open the sites of two manufacturers of your choice, see their lineup and then compare them on a third party comparator (or just look at the model list when you select a manufacturer in the comparator itself).
Which is good for in-depth comparison, but not for overview.

I'm afraid you won't find what you are looking for.
Best compromise would be to use those sites up there and then use the comparator if you want to put some specific models side by side.

If I understood what you want (and I'm still not entirely sure about that) then you are asking for something a bit too grand in scale.

If you tell me exactly what you need it for, I might understand this a little bit better, because so far I can't wrap my head around why you would need extensive lineup comparison when you can simply open two tabs with the entire lineup of two manufacturers, see for yourself which car competes against which and then compare them with a comparator to see pros and cons of each.
I mean, it's usually easy to spot two or more direct competitors, plus a lot of sites (including Wikipedia) already tell you a car's competitors when you look at one, so I don't see why you would need to do that much research on the full lineup of a manufacturer