>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/6qxtop/time_snap_explanation_why_attacks_now_feel_faster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayu is cute

Why is this game 30fps on consoles?
Surely they could get it to 60, or allow us to lower graphical settings to get it there

Shinobi, PK, valk and the like are simply to fast to be able to fight properly at 30fps

>used up hole for emperors champion
>cute
Good humor user

PC vs PS4
Who has more players and does ps4 run at 60fps?

Because......
Just go get a PC user, screw market. Even tho the update would be super easy, lowering it down to just 720p and allowing it as a option in the menu

they really should be able to, it's a well optimized game as far as PC games go

delete

PS4 has the most active playerbase but it's a 30fps

PS4 has more, it runs at 30fps.

It's ok momiji, I'm sure the orochi can give you some loving when he's done

>post yfw you play on ps4 with 1ms monitor.

Is there numbers to back up that claim?

>steam numbers always low
>Uplay numbers low to medium
>multiplats always live a bit longer or are more popular on consoles (about 70% of the time)
That and half of the community didn't uninstall after the first few weeks of season 2 user, on console I mean.

Does Goki's can grab anyone after parry extends to Shinobi's zone too?

Event numbers

How can you see UPLAY numbers? Thinking about getting it for ps4, just rather have it at 60fps

How would you all feel about ornaments that don't go on your head but on other parts of the body?

Shoulder ornaments could be nice but looking at the ornaments we have now they'd be shit.

Weapon ornaments could be cool

the emperors champion was a girl in my run though

If you own a Pc and console, just find it used I guess. I already know your not poor but still, don't bother dumping more money into a game you already bought. 30fps spam is over exaggerated, and you'll see a lot of variety no matter what game mode you see. Console players just have this ability to enjoy the different heroes, hell even on duel you'll meet pocket PKs at a absolute low number. It may be a hunderance but it's still playable, sure not ultra competitive, turtle God meta using, only best reactions, type of competitive. But it's still loads of fun since the playerbase stuck a round
>and for honor is pretty unique in its genre

Yeah, I'd like something other than engravings to put on shields. How would it work with swords etc?

Shoulder ornaments and capes would be nice. Holden Cross's giant supid lions.

I was thinking less shitty versions of the charms for guns on R6

Now your talking.
>on another
>Ubi just release the campaign ornaments in a pack for 30,000 steel
>fuck, they look cool and it's a sin they are not in the game

Shugoki is fun to play. Unless you're getting ganked by assassins. More so in Dominion.
>Axe,
>Kunai
>Always dead because they can spam tier 3 feats somehow.

at 30 fps it's harder to play but, you won't spend as long finding matches, and people's defense isn't 100% perfect as some players on PC are because frames, which imo makes it more balanced.

>Such is the life of the Oni known as shug

>3 days for new hero gameplay

>mfw ubi rigs it so that the knights lose season 3 to make it seem like the faction war isnt rigged

>rigging something so random

its not random when its rigged

>Tfw join match against score of 700-200 against team of pro gankers.
>People like these always go, "Wow this game is dead. It's all Ubi's fault."
>Even though they're the one bullying rep0-3 people with their extreme gank tactics.
>Keep telling them these are new players go easy. They don't.

I hate knights for being babies and costing an easy win this season. You just know pope and friends have Vikings listed as season 3 winners...
since they basically bullied him for us losing

Honestly, since It looks like future Seasons will only give generic ornaments, I've pretty much lost any real interest in the Faction War.

I'd rather have more special events, maybe Fortress/Capital battles, since it's not like those would ever come up in regular Faction War play.

>people bitch when they lose and say, this game is shit and the connection issues are the worst part
>proceeds to leave and unstable the network and cause a crash

>people bitch about the game dying when they actively do cancerous shit like unlock attacks, flickering, etc

>capital levels
Thanks for reminding me of shit that won't happen you bastard ;_;

Doesn't the game actually goes unstable if they quit process or quit game? And Leaving from "Quit to World Map" doesn't has drastic issues?

Also
>I'm Playing Low Tier so it's okay for me to do unlock attacks and flicker.

I dont think I can wait much longer guys

I need pics of femgladiator NOW

If they quit the game it gets unstable no matter what since the connection is based on everyone's interconnectivity

You'll wait like the the REST OF US BOI!!

Why aren't they adding the story mode gears which are the best looking?

How do I get better against Warlods and Shugokis that are good at breaking grabs ? Can't touch those fuckers and it feels like they gave a macro for breaking grabs.

The macro is called getting gud, if you fail to counter guardbreak in 1 out of 20 cases, you have not gotten the gud.

>no general tozen orochi armor
>no armor and ornaments from the dope ass kensei models during the campaign

reeee

>no way to to make your warlord look like gudmundyr

Flicker is okay since that's something we've learned to deal with since day 1, if you use unlock tech though I have no love for you. I might have spent hours practicing parrying a certain attack only for it to become unparryable and punish me for parrying? Bullshit.

Is the game still in dire straits?

Nah. We are gonna be fine

Man, watch where you swing that imaginary of yours dick because that must have made you feel like a big man.

I mean, if you can't counter guard breaks you're pretty fucking terrible

It's true though. If you playing with a controller and have GB on square, better remap it. Switch Square with L1 and you are good.

Oh, I have no delusion of not being bad and needing improvement, hence the post. But if someone acts like an asswipe you tell him to fuck off.

If you want we can practice sometime, SEA PC/PS4

>only way to get 600 score is to get a shit ton of executes
>teammates keep stealing my executes

Execute faster frog boi
:)

600 renown? You basically just need to get last hits, not executions. The killstreak is what makes it.

Well better than saying someone is cheating just because they are good

You mean the macro hyperbole ? You took that seriously ?

>Merely pretending

Christ you did take a hyperbole seriously. Not only are you're an asswipe but also a moron.

MERELY
PRETENDING

I'm sure you were. Never mind.

>they patched out raider top heavy light parry

>people like trutalent complaining that the foundation of the game is broken
>his changes would completely upset how 4v4 works in favor of duel
>the gamemode full of assholes who scrape to pick the toppest heroes, use every advantage they can in terms of hero selection
>who also abandoned the game cause it doesn't have a movelist size of Guilty Gear or Street Fighter

No they didn't. Time snap makes the timing more difficult and it's only guaranteed on side parries.

>Ubi still listens to them too
Fuck this tryhard earth

>game needs 50 percent chip damage
>block a raider heavy in 4v4 and still take a fuckload of damage

good idea fuckhead

What is time snap? I haven't heard that term outside the last couple of generals

Tbf FH movesets are really tiny.

Is centurions knee to the head a new move or something?

Iv never seen it before except for a couple times over the last 3 days

Maybe the new execution

Chip damage only occurs on people you're locked on to

At the movement of parry, press the GB button. His knee is used to drain stamina

It's cause you have three angles of attacks and a 4v4 mode, smash has a shitty movelist pool but that still gets jerked off constantly

They used to snap all animations and inputs to 100 ms intervals for smoother gameplay, but they apparently had implemented so many workarounds that they felt it wasnt need anymore. So they removed it.

This resulted in UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES (including it being harder to parry)

w-what?

it's funny how 4v4 is unironically more competitive and better to watch than duels

Not really. Smash has 32 attacks in Melee per character, a fair amount. Each type of move has five variations, with the exception of running and wakeup attacks, "A" moves, Smash moves, "B" moves, air moves, grab attacks, running attack, and wake up attack.

for the last time, were not gonna go easy on new players. period. They'll never get better and only get shitstomped by others if i do. If they complain about getting BTFO'd then maybe they should practice against AI or leave this ded game

"A" moves would count with tilts as well, forgot to clarify that

It's not new, I used to do it all the time when I was trying to gb too soon off a parry, it's a confirmed kick follow up that can be chained into a confirmed heavy, and a not so conformed jab into a confirmed light.
It's a big stamina punish if you land it all.
People must be practicing it now for when they take away gb off a parry, if they do it.

yes ;-;

Not that guy, but if you seriously want to know just wait for parry's like the rest of us.
your typing makes you sound like you want to kill yourself or come from reddit, which is it?

>trying to win realistic elim for an order
>teammate is an honorfag who wont revive or help teammates
>wow spams when he gets killed
>game then crashes

So does this mean that the parry window is now less than 100ms in some cases?
Or was it that parrying had a 100ms safety net where you could be 100ms early or late and still land it previously?

So i'm not crazy when i think the Valk combo is sometimes too fast.

No, it meant that if a parry window was between 430 ms and 670 ms (im pulling numbers out of my ass now), with timesnap it would be between 400 and 700. Without, it becomes harder to parry, since the actual window was way smaller.

>Play that shitty order too
>Last round, 2:0 in our favor
>Teammate still struggling with his opponent, everyone just watches
>Enemy guy wins and starts his execution on teammate, people STILL watch

Fucking cancer. I killed the guy during his execution and then some whining started, told them that honorshittery is why elimination is dead in the first place and then they kinda just left.

>honor bound in a game mode where you're thinking someone's gonna live fighting four people in a row

Madness, he's dead no matter what

Also note, that timesnap was also for input delay. So consoles have it even harder now as well, since the delay from monitors isn't compensated for.

Check this reddit thing I found:
reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/6qxtop/time_snap_explanation_why_attacks_now_feel_faster/

>Enemy has 600 renown and 4 kills
>I have 12 kills and 461 renown
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET 600 RENOWN

That's score, not renown. They're different. Also, killstreaks and ending killstreaks grant heaps of renown.

Might just drop this shitty quest
Too luck based

Just kill soldiers

It literally fucking tells you.
Vanguards gain bonus renown for holding off ganks and killing minions.
Heavy get bonus renown for killing people who are attacking their base point and reviving team mates.
Assassin's for Kill streak.
In general if you want high renown fight on B and kill streak, or Defend a point and kill them. Defended Zone gives alot of points.

>your typing makes you sound like you want to kill yourself or come from reddit, which is it?
Not that guy, but I haven't read anything as retarded as this in a while.

What about Hybrids?

all it takes is one good game to get that order done the 600 one is the truly challenging one and even then it's not that bad

Balanced across all activities. Though oddly, they gain 2 Renown for killing mook like Vanguards and I guess same amount for holding the point, but I think their renown bar is much bigger so you can't get feats at same rate? (Maybe)