This guy is such soyboy

This guy is such soyboy

>complains about an poorfly done engine swapped car
>too much power
>Cant hold straight
>he's scarred of the car

"what a stupid car"

youtu.be/Y1Dk_kblLyc

I would have for this fag to review a car I own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29J9Bd3OLcc
rcars.co/2016/06/13/the-brute/
youtube.com/watch?v=F6s9l6a_f5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Daily Furry Reviews genuinely believes that this pigfat shitheap having 150hp is more than enough.

He's had that thing for what, 2 years and he still cant get it to run right?

>he
I think you mean his friends.

>yfw he says it's period correct

not the person you replied to but did he really say that? lel.

what a dumbfuck

It still overheats because he refuses to put the correct radiator on it because reasons.

>pay some guy to do it, autistically stand around recording him doing all the work
>Im part of the community now!

the horsepower isn't exactly what makes that car bad. everything else is though.

that looks like a comfy sunday highway cruiser and nothing else

It is a heap of shit, though.

>taking RCR seriously
The only faggot here is you.

>modified cars are shit
Seems about right

Daddy Dougie D > Raunchy Furry Reviews

Honestly a modular would be a better choice than the shitheap he has in it now.

That's why most people try to stick with an engine from the same manufacturer when they do a swap.

>hating on THE 302 REDEEMER

Regular Car Guy is a furry? Lel

it was getting something like 240hp at the crank, he sold the AW11 and barely uses the Falcon in the winter and drives some Subaru wagon instead.

really made me think

No no no, you misunderstood- That's not more than enough, before he got it on the dyno, that was a "fast car" to him.

It's faster than the fucking Honda Fit with 5000 leaks that his fans paid for.

that Honda Fit makes a great daily driver and is an all around better car

>finally gets his affordable "dream car"
>sells it 2 months later because "i dont wanna get scratches on it XD"

>He doesn't know about the Kutztown Dragon

>rally cars
>modified
They're built from the ground up.

Daily reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=29J9Bd3OLcc

The problem with that statement is that furfag is being published in a well known automotive publication.

I never knew. This explains so much.

See, I honestly don't think the radiator is the issue- He's running a real snazzy 3 core aluminum radiator with a multi fan setup on it and the engine isn't some finicky high compression piece driving a shitload of accessories or lugging around a loaded 4wd truck. My Pontiac tips the scales at near two tons, the engine is a nasty street/strip mill and it stayed cool during high summer 5 o' clock traffic in Detroit despite having a stock brass core radiator and mechanical clutch fan. There's something wrong with the Falcon, and I think a recent episode of Engine Masters highlighted what it likely is.

>hasn't even taken any advanced driving courses
>doesn't know the definition of fast
>has never had a spirited drive
>published car writer
I must have slipped into an alternate, dystopian timeline.

As soon as he said it only makes that super power up in the revs I knew he'd not really like driving it.
>too afraid to wring out a s2k making 200 wheal
>prefers to lug a ls or sr in the wrong gear
Like fuck he was going to do anything with this car.

I would say the bigger issue than him being published (because seriously, 90% of the automotive press has been a joke for a while now, look at that fucker Mike Ballaban for prime example)- Is that he can pass off rather sinister opinions of things like his calling the 427 in that one Camaro like "a monument to middle-class entitlement" or some shit, under the veneer of factual analysis despite his lack of mechanical understanding. He brings in this finger wagging moralizing that's been brought to bear on car people for a while now and needs to stay the fuck out of car culture.

He's part of the car subculture that is basically a collector culture. It's not really a bad thing in and of itself, but recently it seems to have grown in number with a bunch of loud, fat, faggotty nerds like RCR with modded "obscure" cars that they do absolutely nothing with. I've also seen more of this shit in real life, to the point that I rarely go to car events now and stick to dirt bikes. There's some kind of soy invasion going on.

Brian, or whatever his real name is cant fucking drive for shit. He is a shit driver, and can maybe fix a thing or two. He also cant edit for shit. He has been using the same utter shitty equipment for 5 years, still with that home made counter balance. Why cant he get real gear, and learn to fucking edit.

jesus, ive seen ZERO improvement in his videos. The content is getting stale, repetitive, and boring.

>There's something wrong with the Falcon, and I think a recent episode of Engine Masters highlighted what it likely is.

What do you think it is? Idk anything about this car specifically but seeing what people are saying and knowing this faggot he probably knows fuck all about how to jet it, and that is probably making any cooling issues worse.

LMAO HES SCARED TO DRIVE IT OUT OF BOOST HOLY SHIT.
An NA 2JZ makes like 200whp. My WRX makes 240whp so it has about the same power to weight ration as that car when it's out of boost. And it's quick but it's not scary fast by any means.

I honestly lost all respect for him when he sold his MR2.

Apparently Fords like his have an issue where if you install a head gasket upside down, everything will seal cylinder wise, but it'll basically loop incoming coolant to one side of the engine right back out- Meaning it'll starve an entire bank of cylinders of coolant.

Lel god that would be hilarious

I was dredging the old build videos to see if I could peep him putting the head gaskets on but sadly he doesn't show that part. So I'm playing the waiting game for now.

as if i needed any more evidence of this guy being a complete faggot, jesus christ

I lost what little respect I had for him when he "spun out" into a "snowbank" and "totaled" his Echo, then proceeds to start the begging
Right then, I knew he was full of shit

>All these big talking pro-racing bus riders coming out of the Veeky Forums woodwork

The car has shitty tires
makes a lot of horsepower
shits rattling apart
steering is all over the place

Its an interesting little car that it can put out all the power, but yeah, its pretty stupid to put that much into it because it crosses into impracticable.

Yeah, it is pretty stupid. Doesn't mean it isn't fun, of course.

>defending this piece of shit
did you see that pathetic, fat fuck, vape dick loving owner too?

The car is shit and so is the furry driving it.

But complaining about bus riders while posting standard Veeky Forums anime fanboy driftcuck .gif #2 is pretty lol

>These are the normie newfags you share a board with
That explains all the Lexus and Tesla shilling.

Just imagine all the wonderful things you could buy with 150,000 USD

Someone obviously didn't watch the video. He listed it on Craigslist as a joke for $150,000. He didn't spend anywhere near that much on it or expect to get anything near that for it.

I bet he knows way more about cars than you ever will.

>He listed it on Craigslist as a joke for $150,000

No he specifically said he "hopes some rich dude from dubai buys it"

why exactly did he sell the aw11? I don't follow him very closely, I remember it being some sort of "dream car" to him when he got it

According to him it was 'having a car so perfect you dont want to drive it because you might ruin it' more or less
sounds like a pussy excuse to me

Because it was "too nice to drive".

This is the only video of his that I have watched, he sold it because he didn't drive it and was scared that he would crash it every time he drove it.

What a fucking pussy boy

He said it was "too nice" and he didn't even want to drive it around and have it get dirty and scratched. I can kind of understand that, if I bought a perfectly stock mint condition miata I wouldn't want to start modifying it, since it's a nice time capsule. As long as he buys a rattier mr2 and modifies it though I don't see a problem with it

No, Mr. Regular said that. If the guy was trying to sell it to a rich Arab he wouldn't have posted it on his local Craigslist.
The owner probably said "I posted it as a joke and you never know what some rich guy from Dubai might purchase" and Mr. Faggy took that as "HURR DURR HES TRYING TO SELL IT TO A GUY IN DUBAI"

Not wanting to modify your car because its a time capsule it is different than wanting to sell it altogether

>Mr. Faggy took that as "HURR DURR HES TRYING TO SELL IT TO A GUY IN DUBAI"
I didnt really get that vibe at all. Seemed pretty clear he was just relaying to the audience what the owner told him

I mean, if I had the means I'd have 2 miatas, one stock and the other modded. I can understand getting rid of it to replace it for a more beat up one, and have enough left over to modify it

He's on the record as saying he's not going to buy another car.

His idea of fun is much different.

That car just needs a tad less camber, stickier tires, a good gauge technician to hook everything up and perhaps a bit more suspension travel.

>buy dream mr2
>to pussy to drive it because you might get rock chips in it or stacy in her moms civic might rear end you while texting (valid concern)
>sell it
>walk away from mr2s forever

>loud, fat, faggotty nerds like RCR
>"obscure" cars that they do absolutely nothing with

Jalopnik writers and readers in a nutshell.

if that's the case then he's just a pussy.

Need I remind you of
>NOT A SKYLINE
>NOT A SKYLINE
>NOT A SKYLINE
>NOT A SKYLINE
Oh wait it actually is a skyline technically?

Mr. Regular has no problem twisting anything anyone says to make a better story and make it more exciting and dramatic. Colleges teach writing majors how to do this, and what was the furfag? A writing major at a liberal college, oh yeah.

I personally knew "Mr. Regular" and we talked about this channel.

Short of it; he wanted to alienate the car community one video at a time. Essentially, kill our sacred cows and watch us get angry. At first he used his English degree with "youtube poop" stuff mixed with meaningful insight. Now he just poops on every car he finds.

Let me repeat; his whole premise is to alienate the car community one video at a time.

There's also that fucking AE86 video he did. IIRC shit was so fucked that somebody came out with a response vid to correct his bullshit.

rcars.co/2016/06/13/the-brute/

He was always a pussy.

Imagine how many purple nurples you would have had to get in high school to write something like this.

>And it's quick but it's not scary fast by any means.
it's got a full tube chassis up front and the interior is gutted. it probably (it does) rides like complete dogshit poorfag hack that it is. even 400hp cars feel ridiculously fast as fuck and unsafe like that.

he is a bitch though.

>Class dismissed.

The arrogance is stifling.

>He's on the record as saying he's not going to buy another car.
Probably because he realized "enthusiast cars" are cancer pieces of garbage money pits. He doesn't need to destroy wealth on some old nip shitbox if he can get rides for his channel whenever he wants.

Anything else is just smokescreen desu.

Holy fucking kek, total cuck.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=F6s9l6a_f5Y

Sounds like a bunch of pedantic nerd bullshit to me.

>not a pedantic details autist
Why even visit this board?

Easy (You)s

Hey, if you're gonna hinge the entire thrust of your video's point on a certain piece of information you'd better be damn well fucking sure it's right. If it's not right then it's little better than somebody drawing the conclusion "this fast car is red and there's lots of fast red cars, they must be fast because they're red and so any other color car is a slow piece of shit."

found the owner

hey you should spend that money you wasted on a personal trainer and clothing not made for a 13 year old.

okay?
he's still a retard who put too much money into a shitbox effectively ruining it

fuck off doug we hate you too. wannabe rich fag who bitches about ferrari seats and shit...

Having met Mr. Regular by virture of being a car club member in southern MA, perhaps he was being sarcastic? His upbringing and education has caused irreversible brain damage which unfortunately prevents him from giving straight answers at times.

>impreza 2jz
yep that's a really stupid car

Yeah no. And he'll die faster. Maybe he knows more about how to adjust suspension for his bodyweight.

>retarded swap
>fatass owner
>car sits way too low
>firewall hacked through
>floor butchered
I quit the video, you should have said it was car gore thread

Everyone on Veeky Forums rags about how terrible RCR is, but it's still one of the most unique and fun car-related channels.

What're some other car channels that aren't the same old just-a-review kinda channel?

Hoovy's garage?

He's not wrong at all tho.

The engine is poorly swapped.
It does have too much power.
It can't hold straight.
I'd be afraid of this jury rigged messed too, and anyone else who isn't a fucking lunatic.

It is a stupid car.

Now who in their right mind would complain about a poorly built car?

>want Audi Quattro
>too stupid to buy one
>try to build your own
>it's shit
>get ass blasted when people don't like it

Next time just buy the Audi faggot.

>HUR THIS YOUTUBER IS SO FUCKING GAY
>WHAT A FAG
>Guys, watch it and give him views, please

Veeky Forums. Come on.

>he isn't so used to this shit by now he can look at the thumbnail and already know the content of the video without even watching it
Just being subscribed doesn't help him in any way.

>someone complains about a shit car
>soyboy!!!!11
autism

Its a cool car idiot cant drive cars without a bunch of aides so hes in fact not a real driver

>quattro
where did you get that from this shitbox

Because it WRX is basically just a compact Japanese Quattro.
If you want your WRX to have a large indestructible inline turbo engine then just buy a Quattro.

Makes sense no?

this is why i dont go to meets, shows, or pull into parking lots full of bros.

The car is very obviously poorly built you stupid fucking child.

I think you might be retarded.

The Audi 5 cylinder has a similar reputation to the JZ in terms of reliability and power.
The Impreza AWD system is more or less a copy of the Audi AWD system.

If you want a JZ Impreza just buy an Audi.

Go away Brian
Your guerrilla advertising doesn't work on me