#fuckeurope

Ford just grabbed both BMW and Mercedes by the balls with this one!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JALQO7rLRw&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck yeah! #fuckeuropeancars
#fordisbest

‘Blocks your path’

>ford
loving every laugh

ford cuckboys eternally btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=2JALQO7rLRw&app=desktop

*Blocks your path*

Hell yeah #fuckford

>BMW

>btfos all euro and ford trash

>mfw cars from a shithole third world country think they can’t compete with the ubermensch cars from Germany

Fuck no kek

*blocks your path, but you can't see it*

A car Ford are so proud of they have taken their name of it.

Where are the windows? it's just metal door up to the roof line. I've seen tanks with better visibility than that.

>Windows

Nope.

only reason the mustang loses in eurostan is because they tax it to bits

>gt with power pack 1
>grabbing anything by the balls other than the cucks who finance/lease this thing
What did he mean by this!

Mustangs are bad.

Why did you bump this terrible thread? OP is a Facebook user who got lost and/or a shitter.

OPEN
D
I
F

I don't get it, isn't this car just a rebadge and a unique colour?

It's OP trying to create another 300 reply shitfest that should stay on /int/, don't bump this thread.

In 1968 there was a movie called Bullitt featuring an iconic car chase between a green fast back mustang and a triple black Charger. Ford for the last 3 generations has came out with a Bullitt edition Mustang.

For some reason everyone is jacking off over this time they did it.

No v8

amerishit cars best cars

Do Mustangs even have Ford badges anywhere on them? It's all Mustang or Cobra as I recall.

Was this terrible thread really worth bumping? Also yes, they're just more subtle.

>debadged
>massive fucking bullitt logos on the back and on the steering wheel

it would look quite nice without them desu

>Germany
>not a shithole third world country
Okay Ahmed

Why did you bump this terrible thread, and with such an abhorrent post to boot?

the price difference between these cars where i live is about 50k, making the bmw almost twice as much as the top spec mustang
kek

>where i live
in some 3rd world shithole?
A base M2 costs less than a GT350 in America.

What's with this meme? Do you have eyes in your elbows or something? As long as the windows are on eye level, there's no problem.

So it's green and has a white ball on the stick shift and some cheesy "Bullitt" badges here and there.

Anything actually special about this?

nice bunker

more powerful than the standard Mustang GT.

Which is the stage 1 of 3 power upgrades you can buy and maintain the warranty.

Fuuuuuark. Both these cars are so unbelievably sexy. Let's take a minute to appreciate how good cars have been looking lately, in comparison to say, 10 years ago.

Not to sound anti BMW or a Ford fanboy, but I really really really like the n...
...oh.

Boomer nostalgia shit. The car looks fine with normal badging.

It's clear that Mustangs are superior vehicles to anything Germany (which is becoming a shithole country) can make. Your future is dire.

Do you drive one?

It has a different, more powerful engine. The GT350 has a 5.2 flat plane, the GT has a 5.0 cross plane.

Not him, but I have two to choose from each day.

Technically 3, but the fox body is in no form to actually drive at the moment. Fuckin projects, mirite.

Because they made it a normal thing and then took it away for 9 years, now its back

Which years were best for modern Mustangs?

I'm going to buy one within six months but not sure what I should look for. Body style on the 07 looks good to me

The 11-14 are amazing. The prices are dropping and you can’t beat that 5.0

any year you prefer or are they pretty much the same?

Without the mustang badge it starts to look like a charger

2013 has a bit of an increase in HP over 11/12. It’s what I have (as well as a ‘10 and an ‘88) and personally I love it.

Why do you have 3 mustangs other than they're your favorite? Do they feel different enough that it doesn't feel like you're driving the same car?

The ‘88 I got for $100, all it needed to run was a change in all the fluids, a fuel pump, and relay. I gotta replace some little things here and there, and honestly want to learn how to rebuild the engine myself. But I can’t do that until I get the money to do so, which is fine.

The 2010 I bought as a “too good to be true” buy. The guy was being deployed and I found it on Craigslist.

The ‘13 I got cuz I wanted a Coyote, And I could afford it. I was committed to the ‘10 and didn’t wanna get rid of it.

For what it’s worth I don’t have the Fox Body insured or inspected or anything. I don’t plan on doing any of that until I can reliably drive it.

Oh, and to answer the second part of your Question, all of them have different engines, and suspension modifications are different on each. The ‘13 is on coilovers and lighter wheels, which I’m got to eventually move to big brakes. the ‘10 has about $2500 in suspension and brake mods (stock size). The Fox is bone stock for now, as it’s a long term project.

Mustangs, so unreliable you need a spare on hand at all times.

Or. Ya know. I had the money and wanted the 5.0 since I had a 4.6.

If you had the money you wouldn't buy unreliable shit.