/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

ANNE MUST DIE EDITION

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60247/Insurgent-Pick-Up-Custom-Now-Available-Plus-Double-GTA-RP-Bonuses-More

first for unishred make love to me

Sounds like me, for the past 2 nearly 3 years.

You're in the vehicle warehouse and this guy blows up your Top Range cars with weaponry, what do you do?

Anne needs to be loved, not killed.

i'm glad this invisible arms meme is dead

all we need to do now is take care of all those stray duffle bags

>crafty will never suffocate you with her thighs

SC: seanx37
PS4 crew

They're never going to re-add weapon attachments back to cutscenes, do they?

seems a lot better than having no magazines

>trannyposting
>slutposting
>vivaposting
>razorposting
>anneposting

ONE BY ONE A NEW TREND APPEARS IN THIS GENERAL

why are you complaining user can't you handle a little change

at least he didnt explode the med and standard ones. i'd have to source them and waste time again

Why are you sperging about something that hasn't happened yet in this thread? Goddamn, you're autistic.

t. razor
fuck off twink xdd

have you seen the previous threads?

Jesus, yes I saw the previous thread, all you're doing is encouraging the shitposting by mentioning it.

Just forget it happened and move on, that probably won't prompt anyone to do it. And if it did happen, just ignore it and don't give the post any (You)s. I'm pretty sure someone will do it anyway because you and the guy who did it "ironically" fucked that up.

just requested crew invite.

SC: daciously

this guy blew me up while doing ceo work

Rude

Am I the only one who thinks that today's representation of vice city won't work? Vice city was legendary and very good with its atmosphere because it was the 80s and had the miami vibe.

Hi, if i buy GTA V from the microsoft store will i be able to play with Xbox users

this guy blew my balls :3

You're never "The only one"

There's always someone out there who believes the same thing as you may be thinking at the moment

whats the best legit way to farm rp?

post feet

Solo Martin missions in a Kuruma while milking the clock to 16+ mins

No, thanks

How the fuck do I get good at 1v1? I get fucking BTFO'd every single time.

Please answer

explosives

someone's gotta be the first

I don't think I can use sticky bombs and grenades while they headshot me from 100m

buy a crate warehouse, buy a crate and sell a crate as quickly as possible.

Buy one crate.
Sell it.
Repeat.

I don't have the math on me but it's the quickest way to do it. You get the same amount of RP (a fuckton) (and so does anyone who's in your org) no matter how many crates you sell.

if you were wearing GTAG tag i would've left you alone

Aim for the head

Please.

Does anyone know how long it takes to fill a warehouse with crates?

i've requested a crew invite like five times over the course of a few weeks and i never even get acknowledged, let alone invited. this is how you kill a general. let me in to your secret club so i can help you fuckers do missions already.

>her

Well, it is the xbox version

fps mode for snipers/machine gun, third person mode for everything else. p much everything except explosives is hitscan, so you just have be quicker at shooting. simple reticle is superior. experiment with acceleration/sensitivity/deadzones/etc. when your opponent is a better shot, try not to sit in one place too often and avoid open areas. when you're a better shot, focus on keeping your opponent grounded and visible.

It isn't you. Sorry

ADADA with a Heavy Sniper

Can you pickup and deliver crates in invite only mode?

no. go into online, go to task manager, resource manager, disable network for gta V for five seconds, when you turn it back youll be in solo public lobby

or download session sweeper or similar tool, so you can do that with a single key

I see. Does that make it so no one joins my game, too? Or do I just have to get everything done before some faggot joins

you could have about twenty minutes to a few hours depending on how the servers behave, should be enough time that clamping the line again doesn't feel like a chore

it's a regular session someone may join you

i like the single key disconnetion thing because you may try to make a sale with some other people in the session for the high demand bonus, but if you see someone approaching in hydra or something like that just slam the key and you're safe

alright, fuck this game, fuck this general, fuck the crew.

this cutscene never fails to make me laugh, "wow, we've done it, we're living it up, we run this city now... we each made enough money to buy half of a decent car"

Dang. Harsh. The game is fine. The general is pretty questionable, but spot on about the crew

If you do it legit by driving to the points like 5-6 hours.

If your tele around everywhere but are still bounded by the buying cooldown, can be done in 3-4

what happened user? name and shame, tell us who hurt you.

You can wear tucked business shirts underneath biker jackets, but not biker vests.

I wanted to do a sorta hunting vest like the ones from Singleplayer that you get from Ammunation, but lmao fuck your fun.
You equip a suit jacket, select your tucked shirt, then switch over to the biker jacket of your choosing.

Fuck you leatherman

>185125418
>DX10 was always better than DX11

fuck you're right and it loads faster too, what's the deal with 10.1?

stupid question
but are all the car garages from the ceo office the same?

Yes

You can customize each garage to look different from the rest, but they are all the same thing in the end

goddammit every fucking game type is stupid parkour bullshit, I fucking hate all the little faggots who play this game!

simple, don't join those gamemodes

all I want to do is join a team deathmatch game for my daily objective, and even then its almost 80% modders

are special items effected by your warehouse multiplier

>playing on PC ever
your fault kid, kill yourself

GIVE US LEG HOLSTERS ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oy vey, lime green leopard-pattern hoodies and neon blue cargopants aren't good enough for you? I'll tell the Mossad and my shills to screech at you to remind that the DLC is """free""" and you're not allowed to complain, goy.

>get mod for ragdolls from GTA IV
>see that crawling isnt already enabled
>have to download some mode that is written in all caps filled with edgy insults to enable people crawling when wounded
>do it
>expecting the crawl animation to look like Red Dead Redemption
>It looks like a fucking retarded fast forward zombie crawl
>it also did this bullshit to my fire hydrants

Anybody wanna help me out moving this shipment? I didn't realize you need more than one driver when the shipment becomes too large and now I'm stuck with a storage full of product.

Wait, what happened to the gtag_pc crew?

You can do it solo depending on the sale mission.

i can't seem to find any of them.

I can help, because Overwatch is making me very angry tonight.

SC: Anajamois give me 5 minutes to launch

forgive me if this is stupid but, is there anyway to run .asi mods in Online? I know ScriptHook disables mods specifically but there has to be a workaround for 1.40

Too many reports of griefing, Rockstar banned all the members and deleted the crew.

how about if the game sets not in modern times but in the 80'?

yEAH but if i buy the GTA for PC on the microsoft store i meant

F

Add me already so I can help you chucklefuck

The microsoft store doesn't sell the PC version, but even if it did, the answer wold be no.

what actually happened: too many reports of solid crews griefing /gtag/ faggot roleplay sessions - since crew was in top 50 they could easily find it. in other words, GTAG got rekt by DOGZ and such so hard we literally ragequit and made a new crew. somewhat pathetic desu

I've read DOGZ did the same thing.

is that why nobody responds to my requests to join? i've been applying to nobody? what's the new crew? is it any good?

>what's the new crew? is it any good?
inner circle jerks off in their private sessions. rest is random shitters. if you want solid play, join some other crew.

Holy crap it's all gone. Some dude with an attack helicopter decided it's to thwart my drug running ways.
fml.

shit thanks mate.but i blew it in the mean time. i'll add you though, maybe next time.

>PCucks got BTFO by randoms
>cucked into deleting their own crews
wew lads u cant make this up

that's disappointing. welp, looks like i'm uninstalling. have fun in your thread.

You should've accepted the help, man... Don't do anything solo.

Gone for 2 days and thread is still the same shit. Never change, GTAG.

The game has hit EOL, no more real content is coming, what should the thread be talking about?

yeah i joined gtag games too and would fight 1vlike20something a lot gtag is filled with pretty shit players

No other crew helps its crewmates like this, gtag should be ashamed

yeah, i see that now.

>rekt by DOGZ
Not speaking for alot of people here (not that there is), but when you play by PUPZ rules, they end up getting shafted just as hard.
>cucked into deleting own crew
The decision by 2-4 people is not the decision made by the entire crew.
This is why in the end times I wanted to hold onto the baleted crew because I'd love to spend time with those that follow.

ive never even heard of DOGZ and you guys get fugged by them? whats their crew name?

me and my gfs

>when you look up Joa's short skirt and get a black eye

Requesting an invite to GTAG PC
SC: PrometheusAnu