/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55370/?
dropbox.com/s/j2prasxy0k0c7p3/Weather Control Center by NoxMentis.rar?dl=0
demwaifus.blogspot.com/2015/10/oblivion-modding-guide.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

got a link to the playable goblin mod? I can't seem to find it anymore

Waifus
Lore
Harmony
Forever

Landscapes

Followed

by

waifus and lore

in harmony

an apple a day

is 60fps a meme

Harmony then landscapes.

>being this mentally ill

So did any of you guys try that Beyond Skyrim: Bruma mod? I havent gotten overly far in it, but it was decent to what we got through.

POST MORE APPLES

I'll post the latter part at a later time as I don't have any fresh screenshots of her.

I'm in chapter 4 of Vigilant, whenever i approach the northwest corner of the Imperial City my game crashes. Anyone else suffers this?

I did. Full of bugs. But at least I got to install it.

The Bruma chapel being converted to a worship center for Martin Septim was a nice touch, though.

Keep talking about combat
Taking away pausing to use healing items may help

already exists as a mod

Is the imperial city in vigilant actually the city or did Dagon just recreate it after he got butt blasted in Oblivion?

So what are the must have mods for PS4?

>Full of bugs
So at least it's on par with the basegame then. If the rest of those Beyond Skyrim projects end up on par with Bruma things are imo looking up for the project overall.
Though I can't lie that I think it's a bit absurd to include Atmora. Dude ice, wights, and ice.

>Dagon

The imperial city you visit in Vigilant is a craetion of Molag Bal, not Menhures Dagon. His realm is a dark reflection of Tamriel (Complete with an Imperial City) and it is filled with the souls he has corrupted where they relive their tormented existence forever unaware taht they're in hell.

A new computer, to play the game to its full capacity.

Oblivion goyims, are there any chestpieces that fit well with the witch king helm?

Full of glitches and boring. Vigilant's way better.

I bet that one from tda's armory would be cool

and it improves things

Oh? I probably should have realized that considering he sends you there in the first place. I guess I just associate Menhures Dagon with the Imperial City. Kind of overwrote the whole The entire quest has to do with Molag Bal so far"

>build
What do you mean, user? My gear? In that picture, it's pretty much Resplendent Armor with Alva helmet and one of the many Witcher 3 swords from the pack.
My character uses ECE, Fair Skin as texture, UNPB as body mod. TKRE ENB. Some of the texture packs from tesgeneral and aMidianBorn pack. Very simple stuff.

Oh, neato.

>clones
kek

report and ignore

If you don't play TES in first person, you're wrong.

i'm wrong

Reminder that ESO is a really good MMO and everyone here should start playing it

A shame Coldharbour in Vigilant just doesn't look like Coldharbour. It's more like... Warmharbour.

I play in 3rd person to look at my waifus ass and titties while she massacres bandits and dragons.

Weather console commands could fix it, but at the very least it manages to look fresh and new compared with everything else so far.

weapon mods are safe to transfer to SSE, right?

Weather is not the only problem. The ground, the buildings, everything use warm colors, making it like if it was straight from a desert in Hammerfell. Not really something we associate to "Darkness, Death, Vampirism"...

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55370/?

I always thought this was one of the coolest weapon mods ever

but it doesn't scale, is there any way to make it use archery or enchanting perks for damage?

I think my Ulfric problems started when/because I dropped a torch at his feet because I was carrying too much.

is that a fucking picture of your fucking TV

what the fuck is this, reddit?

*sniffs*

I tried to change the weather in Coldharbour to Blackreach and now i don't know how to set it back. What's the name for it? Or is there a console command that can tell me the code for the weather going on?

dropbox.com/s/j2prasxy0k0c7p3/Weather Control Center by NoxMentis.rar?dl=0

try this, makes changing weathers much easier

Also would make sense if fire was replaced by coldfire (blue fire of Coldharbour) for everything light related, even torch.

Coldharbour isn't referring to its temperature, it's referring to how pleasant it is to stay there.

girl ass smell like sticky ballsack

It's good, but I don't play TES for the gameplay. I play it for sex.

The models never line up properly though

>eso
>good
retard

>Coldharbour isn't referring to its temperature
Well, actually...
>"Descriptions of the plane vary widely, but all accounts agree that Coldharbour is a dismal, cold, and largely lifeless realm."

jaxonz positioner

Whats a good alternative to OOO for Oblivion? I keep getting the "WTF missing mesh" errors with it, but I don't like the vanilla scaling; i'd rather have no scaling at all.

>"Coldharbour supposedly emulates an apocalyptic version of Nirn, including a defiled copy of the White-Gold Tower. It is unnaturally cold, even with magical resistance, and ancient, blackened ruins fill the landscape. The ground is sometimes described as a barely-traversable sludge. Even the air assaults the senses, changing rapidly from rancid death to sweet flowered perfume. The landscape itself is made up of craggy, floating islands of blackened rock, hovering in the void. Notably, the realm has an abundance of Azure Plasm, a type of chaotic creatia that resembles lakes of icy cold water."

>new computer
Not even. The game is over half a decade old. No reason not to play it on PC.

Having newish parts at least helps one to use the more demanding ENBs.

I'm not familiar using TESVEdit when it comes to editing mods and I only used it once when I cleaned my Skyrim's ITM records. Can you give me a quick greetext of how to change the armor type using TESVEdit?

Babbette a cute

say something nice about Babbette

How did a single Jap manage to create a lore friendly mod that also is more interesting than skyrim and oblivion combined?

He was a deviant among japs. He used his autism for good.

Which mod is that? Vigilant?

yes

she kills pedos

She probably kill anyone she can to be quite honest, pedo or not.

so baiscally Babbette is the best girl?

Very pretty.

demwaifus.blogspot.com/2015/10/oblivion-modding-guide.html

She's the pedo
>hey mister, like little girls?
>umm no i'll get in trouble
>...
>yeah he touched my bum so I just lashed out
>oh clearly one of those guys, glad you're safe little girl

This webm made me laugh. Literally polishing a turd.

Is making your own house mod difficult?
There is a distinct lake of house mods in Solstheim, and I just want to plob a cozy little cottage down somewhere.

>installed Amorous Adventures
>Fucked Elisif and most of Solitude's women
>tfw Stormcloak
This feels like I'm reading an NTR doujin.

I was gonna type
>playing a stormcuck
But then i realized that wouldn't really work out. However
>reading NTR doujins
>playing a stormcloak

>Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

elfx or rlo ?

I'm not very far into part 4 but an NPC does mention how it used to be cold and desolate until some star or something appeared in the sky. Not far enough to know what he's talking about but there you go.

Shitposts in the form of webms deserve notice, A for effort.

Sounds interesting. Is Vigor as annoying as it sounds like it could be? This character is entirely a spell caster but I just finished modding up my buddy's game. Maybe I'll recommend Vigor to him.

How is it? I was tempted to grab it but not sure if it's worth the effort/risk to my save.

take your meds and go back to obsessing about movie stars

elfx

thanks brosky. It does look better, having looked at it more

Well I figured it was better than having no visual aid.

No prob. I used both. RLO is garbage.

goes to show, # of endorsements =/= better

anyone have a problem with the sounds of skyrim?

when I go into inns and some shops I hear a really loud howling sound like if I was in a cave

shit is annoying

That star is the greymarch that's swallowed up all of Coldharbour except for Imperial City. That's why in the map everything is crystals on the edges

I seriously hope whoever neet is behind Vigilant gets at least a slight recognition from Bethesda writers. And Designers. And Programmers.

hey /tesg/, rate my dark elf

not enough wrinkles

god fair skin looks atrocious

those lip textures are horrible

still rolling with vanilla lips, sorry

At the defaults some people think so, but it's very easily configured. The injury system triggers when you lose a configurable percentage of your health at once. By default, there's a 50% chance you sustain an injury when you lose 20% of your health at once. This will do additional damage, and cause an immediate effect as well as a lingering effect that will last for two in game hours. There's a 25% chance you also start bleeding. The percentages are configurable, as is the duration. The trauma is healed when you maintain full health for 20 seconds, expire the two hour timer, or use an added item to heal it.

Potions are the other big thing people complain about, and I would definitely recommend nerfing them. The problem is it just does a percent chance an NPC will use a potion at certain points; it doesn't change their inventory. Healing potions especially are ridiculous by default. There's a 50% chance an NPC will use one, which is checked when they reach 50% and 25% of their health. After they go above it from the potion and hit those points again, it checks again. At 50%, there's a decent chance NPCs will heal a ridiculous number of times, so you'll want to drop that percentage.

no its the textures. Fair skin simply looks like shit. It has this stupid inbuild makeup on the cheeks and the lip textures make it look like plastic.

Full front screenshot before I can say anything.

face is wayyyy too round

she looks more like a breton with plastic skin
bridge is very narrow as well
hair is clipping on your ear, you scupt to deflate the hair slightly until its behind the ears