bewaryoftripfags.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

bump

Druid DK looks so underwhelming...

>tfw naive enough to believe someone wanted to be my friend in 2017

Now that we know most DKs, let's go for it.

?
why isn't she still available ?

>5 turn combo
So this is the power.....of paladin...woah

Doesn't matter. It's just icing on the cake, they already got their absurd card

Rolling, expecting to get either Druid, Rogue, or Hunter IRL because those are the 3 I care about the least.

but im most excited about warrior and warlock ones and those just had to be the last two =/

fuck off retard

can you bounce horsemen back to your hand?

Let's roll. Paladin pls or maybe warrior idk

i have an extra code fir her do you want

Official Death Knight Tier Rankings:

Tier 1
>Mage
>Paladin

Tier 2
>Priest
>Shaman
>Druid

Tier 3
>Hunter
>Rogue

Will update when Warlock and Warrior are shown. Paladin and Mage are near equal in power.

You can, but theres' 4 unique ones and you need all 4 to exodia. If you bounce one you might get the same one when you hero power. Not gonna be a valid strategy

Yeah I'm disappointed but it's pretty much exactly what they showed in the comic. Something that makes Fandral fun late game at least, even though he's rotating soon.

Probably the least interesting Death Knight so far.

Fuck Ben Brode

thanks but they don't work anymore

5 get!

Protip: You should probably complete the prologue first before opening your packs, because it's uncertain whether the prologue can give you a duplicate DK. While there was a blue post on reddit that said you wouldn't get duplicate legendaries from the prologue, it also said that you can't get them from arena rewards or welcome bundle. However, people have noticed that arena rewards and the welcome bundle can still give duplicate legendaries, so it's highly possible that the prologue can as well.

i bet i roll priest even though i hate that fucking class but have almost all their legos

you boys think we'll see warrior or warlock first? i'm gonna bet on warrior, with warlock last as some big reveal to revive the class.

In the turn you end it you'd just play the bounced one before HP?

You know what hard counters paladin's dk hero power? Priest's dk hero power

If you pre-order right now you can do that as a bonus.

if this post ends in 7 all tripfags must go

>10 mana card
>absurd

Timmies are out in full force cause of summer I see.

tomorrows reveal stream will probably have warrior vs warlock so it'll be up to whoever plays it first

Nice try user

I want warlocks to be good but I'm also betting its some discard thing 9 mana draw 3, hero power you draw and your opponent discards a card

It's only one person

If this post ends in 3 everyone in this thread must start tripfagging.

roll

>This
>Getaway kodo
>Redemption
>With the new Horseman instant win tokens

WELL MET

>effects are all 5 based
>only 4 effects

>druid games never get to 10 mana

the ability to ramp to it on turn 2/3 limits its potential power significantly, its still good though

>10 mana card that literally does everything
>in a class with the most ramp in the game

Yes, 10 mana is usually bad because it means you only do 1 thing your whole turn. But the card can manipulate board presence, give you health AND card advantage, in a class known for cheating out big stuff early. I'd say it's at least worth trying out.

sniffsniff

Forgot pic lol

Heh, Greetings.

It's good just not exciting

this guy slaps your waifu's ass
what do you do?

tank up, pass

can't wait for Blizzard to never make any hero cards again after this expansion

right click threaten

nobody slaps my garrosh

>get hard and don't do anything
damn

He already does.

Discuss

>the light shall burn you!
how is that threatening

Uther cucks Garrosh confirmed.

make him sniff her armpits

>2 mana tutor for decent cards
>people complain about mage

Four effects, but five 5s.

>Losing a game
>Opponent plays ultra slow

>7 mages in a row
such a fun game

Plus you might get lucky and open all 9 heroes in your first packs (could happen) and then miss out on a legendary.

The patrician's choice.

Too slow for pirate warrior. Would run as a 1-of in control.

Paladin is best, Mage is good but might not be played because why go for value when you can just burst people down with freeze mage/quest mage.

After paladin Druid is the most playable though it's not flashy or exciting, doesn't change how you play just a good card.

Priest is playable and it doesn't have to be a shadow visions chain otk it's just good as is with any number of cheap spells you're going to do decent damage and depending on the meta aoe shadow word death could be very strong.

Shaman could be really good but loosing the board with that hero power is really bad.

Hunter is good but slow and that's never worked in hunter, we'll see though.

Rogue is trash.

who is Garrosh waifu?
is it Justicar

now a have 4 chanses of drawig winaxe in my first 3 turns. i'd give in 3\10 not gonna see play

It's very weak for pure tempo and value stopped mattering around 2014

Paladins and deathknights getting all the love.

Wow just like the real WotLK

Very strong, increases odds of early war axe, helps you get blood razor for combos.

Could even go in aggro warrior helps you get arcanite reapers and shit when you're top decking.

Hunter DK seems to suffer from Dinomancy syndrome, I think. You have to pay for the hero power AND play a minion to make use of it. It's a win-more, but lacking if you're behind.

Dealing 2 damage to their board helps a little, but it might not be enough.

Charge forward!
rip

hey is there a reason to every play casual or only ranked?

roll out

Maybe some kind of midrange weapon warrior will be ok, this will be good for drawing gorehowl for a finisher seriously though, is there a better feeling in this game than swinging gorehowl into someone's face?

I don't even know if I want any of them at this point

Bluegill + Cold Blood + Cold Blood + Cold Blood + Faceless = 28 damage

It's a card advantage engine but yea it's really slow cause you pay for the hero power and the minion.

Rogue has arguably a better card advantage engine in their DK but I have even less faith in rogue's ability to play a long grindy game, the best rogue decks will still be ones that aim to combo burst the opponent and no one is going to run a 9 mana card in a miracle deck just because it might give you 1 extra evis/cold blood.

> Discards your DK
Better luck next time, kiddo

guys, i think hearthstone sucks

Only ranked is the most surefire way to get your golden heroes and play against bad people 5-10 days after the ranked season starts.

Casual is good because it has a real MMR system so you're more likely to play against people of your skill/experience. Or if you have a "play 30 warlock cards" quest and don't want to lose 10 stars.

NOOOO ITS JUST A RIVER CROC YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE THINNING YOUR OPPONENTS DECK FOR THEM REE

this is not how thinning works

It's probably because of his LOKTAR OGAR shout when he does it.

Play discardlock

Early in an account, if you play casual you'll get matched with similar decks (shitty ones). So if you need to complete an X wins daily, it's probably better to do it there. Rank 25-20 in ranked mode usually has garbage decks too, but once you hit 20 there will be netdeckers and you'll lose a lot of games based on that alone, making daily completions slightly more annoying. You should hit rank 20 though because every month there is a cardback for doing so. After you accumulate some dust and gold and cards and craft a decent deck, only play ranked.

you're both fucking wrong

paladin or warrior please dont let warrior be shit

its less rigged

>discard one of my 20 pirates
my thanks

>beats you with his remaining 29 cards
better luck next time indeed

Play spellpowermage

Druid and Shaman will switch places. I'm going to hold on Mages being slightly better than Paladin, mostly because all elementals gaining lifesteal.

Ancient Mage was one of my favorite arena cards back in the day. Won me so many Shaman arena games

Probably druid since I fucking hate druid and never play it

It's more about that loud THWOMP when it connects

It's probably also the symbolic nature of breaking your powerful single use weapon on them when you could have value traded it.

Speaking of, when are we getting Mannoroth?

A thinking man's fetish for a thinking man's deck.

Please paladin mage or rogue/warrior as those are the classes i play.

>1 more Priest win to get 60g
>keep being paired against C'Thun Warrior as Kazakus Quest Priest
God dammit.

is taunt warrior playable without curator?