/mbgg/ - Mobage General #745

Weekly BGHS dose

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativegirls-news.com/19299.html
alternativegirls-news.com/17195.html
docs.google.com/document/d/1aUKP87-StUYCzRKAjc7Rx-U3L3FtfhOaFcm7aL7pGoE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 sords

Friendly reminder that momiji is and always will be the best sword.

Kaede is cute! CUTE!
I rolled for that card and got Sadone instead.

SOP?

alternativegirls-news.com/19299.html
alternativegirls-news.com/17195.html

Some recommended 3*'s in Alternative girls here

BGHS translation of Sakura's Summer Night Festival: docs.google.com/document/d/1aUKP87-StUYCzRKAjc7Rx-U3L3FtfhOaFcm7aL7pGoE/
Rather plain this time but might go youtube 落語 sometime.

Looks like they updated the list, Anko is next. Subaru and Mimi have to wait for next month.

I just don't know what makes Kaede's art in that so gorgeous. Her smug look? her pose? Her navel?

Its her aura of nobility desuwa

>Chiho birthday at end of august
too bad no swimsuits

Its most likely going to be Twilight Chiho, another 4* and her 3* stuff

2 gunz

Dual wielding is the future

Only peasants and shitters use only one weapon

>Saved up and used over 6000 quartz on swimsuits
>Only got Hina and 11 Naomi
I needed to see that everyone got a swimsuit already to realize how much I got fucked.

any of yall niggs play destiny child? worth giving it a try?

im already sucking that kakao dick with BDO anyway

Requires hardcore whaling if you want to get good so dont bother

3 gunz

>SoK event in Shironeko will be ending in a few hours
I wonder if they are going to rerun an old event to replace it.

Played it for 4 months with the hopes it would they would add a way to + units without dupes. Nope

ah well that sucks

SOP MOD?

No bodypillow this comiket? Last time $hion got one.

It's more like who's still playing now, because the grinding that it takes really really time-consuming with or without whaling

if anything it's a special game to me for letting you roll everyday as long as you keep grinding

I love those dead mindbroken eyes in stuff like they're lost in pleasure, they're great

So this is what happened when a unit gets to lv70

Unlike Shion who got the before sex and after sex daki, Nono actually marries you before sleeping with you.

seems like it would be a bad idea to play, sucks, the waifus seem kind of cool

tfw cant find a mobage to play

Never imagined her as looking older than Negev.

>reroll for S Theresa
>farm A Theresa
>they can't use the same weapon at the same time

idk why I even thought this would work.

Does anyone play here play Touken Ranbu?

The homoshit general is in /jp/

Not anymore

Speaking of old events, do they not get a cleared/complete mark? I think I didn't miss anything in both SoK and the sweets event, but they never got bumped off to the bottom of list with a complete mark.

>Reroll for A theresa
>Farm A theresa and rush to 35
>Lose interest because of the swimsuit fiasco on the day I get both of my goals

I'm never trusting chinks ever again

I thought Negev was supposed to be pretty damn short

you can still try playing it for a bit, my breaking point for the game was when I had at least 1 copy of everything that I ever wanted and the only progression left was doing dailies every single day
which seems to be the end result of most games here

Event islands never get that for some dumb reason.

>Ruri's *5 weapon got nerfed
Motherfucker. No wonder my attacks suddenly felt weaker.

Also, anyone got a clear image from the end of event? The one with ruri kissing nono's forehead.

Well that's really confusing. But now I know I don't have to scan everything over and over to see what I missed at least.

>Touken Ranbu
Stop being a faggot and play Tenka instead.

Are any of the English games actually decent and not total UGUU~ waifu bait?

To be fair, with a body like Shion's it should be a complete sin to wait until marriage.

League of Angels: Paradise Lost or Legacy of Discord: Furious Wings

Play Monster Strike Global with us!

No, just fuck off already since this is clearly not the thread for you

Tales of The Rays is fine if you're a Tales fan.

Klass of Klans

Are those real names, because that sounds fucking awful.

Now that they're moving to Rune Memory for old events, I'm not expecting as many reruns in regular rotation.

But maybe they'll still run the big ones normally, so new players don't have to dump tons of gold to keep unlocking them day after day.

Don't you mean What The Hen!?

>Come to waifu games general
>WTF WHY IS EVERYTHING UGUU BAIT

You're fucking pathetic. Why even bother clicking on the thread?

>Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them
Why have you guys been so bad at this recently?

When it comes to westerners and how they name things, don't expect much. Just be glad it's not Clash of Call Andreas Duty Field Dragons or something of that sort.

Some autist has been going REALLY hard at the shitposting lately. Hard to fight some autist who's entire life is to shitpost here for god knows what reason in a board with basically no moderation.

>Calling for reports
Read the rules reddit.

The tragic loss of free swimsuits have turned many anons irritable, please forgive them.

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
Announcing your reports is a bannable offense, not telling people to report and ignore retards shitting up the thread. Why don't you go read the rules yourself before yelling "reddit"?

Would make things a lot easier if you could do stuff like that.

>Get one good general-use stigmata set
>Equip that on your entire list

Why dont you practice what you preach then instead of replying to it?

Still waiting for Tagatame next main story.

But why would they want to make things easier when the entire game is about jewing the shit out of everyone for every single thing?
I'm surprised they didnt make us pay for extra team slots or the ability to have team slots, they dropped the ball there because i'm sure the retarded whales would have spent for that.

It said the first 10 days of august and DG event ends on 10th. Seems pretty obvious when it will happen

Oh nice i only saw that it was on August.

you need to chill

Where's /padg/?

I hope they won't take forever to release that new Senran Kagura game.
I'm pretty bored.

Release is scheduled for 2017 which isnt saying much

Im also looking forward to Princess Connect but they already said theyre struggling to meet the original September release that was planned

Will it even be good?

Any news on that? How many preregs does it have now?

But how can I get my summer chill if the game is making me roll for it?

There isn't much info about the gameplay but i like the graphics and characters.

I generally keep my expectations really low when it comes to new mobage, especially one made from an existing brand or franchise. Many companies think that its okay to halfass it because it'll sell anyway and just treat their stuff as cheap cashins.

I want to roll for the bunnies in Alternative girls but none of the gacha have them on rate up.
And i don't like any of the swimsuit characters beside the free ones from the event.

Last milestone was 50k two weeks ago
The next one that they'll announce is at 100k but until then theres no indication of how well its doing
They shilled Djeeta as a collab character so that might pull some people from the GBF crowd

The upcoming Yukata set is pretty much a bunny set so just save up for that

Oh yeah i forgot about that one.
That's perfect.

I'm waiting for more information on the gameplay for now.

They need to do stronger shilling like advertise it inside granblue with a banner and the djeeta collab or have the official account tweet a lot about it.

Based on pic related, it looks like it'll be a passive game or straight up autobattler.

When does the lost order beta begin?

Better than the old one.
Though it seems like they are now pure fantasy world instead of in game fantasy world now, which is a shame. I like the reverse max card the old one have.

The Hostile Avians

same place as /ssg/

Post your summer rolls boys
Luck Level: MAX

Too bad Fujin is ugly.

fucking this

Agreed, but at least the background has a nice atmosphere.

>/ssg/ finally died
it hurts.

The summer REM isn't even worth rolling, honestly. Just like the bride REM, they completely half-assed it. Wait for Kinnikuman to come back because as we all know GH only makes collab machines good nowadays.

I'm here for you, user.

One day a mod will finally come across this thread and ban the PAD sperglord so we can return to being a nice comfy thread

Just have to smash that report button while waiting for the promised day

Yeah I know the summer gacha is a bait fest but I got this with 10 stones. Good to know this one is worth skipping the whaling on.

Subs still not out for BGHS, HS sure is slow today.

Guess that means no /a/ thread today and no discussion today

>tfw I still can't decide which girl to pick for the 4* ticket in BGHS
At least I've narrowed it down to Kaede, Sakura, Haruka or Shiho.

Haruka and Shiho are cuter than Kaede and Sakura

Is there a list of buffs you can get in the matrix anywhere? Or a matrix guide in general? The gamewith one is pretty lacking.

I think Kaede and Sakura are cuter but Shiho and Haruka do things to my dick.

>Still no subs for today BGHS episode
Is it HS being slow or HIDIVE fault?

Maybe they fucked up again and they're waiting for the fix?

All new cards for them? I skipped my first choice since I already had 4/5 of her cards.

Then I ended up getting a dupe for the girl I did choose, anyway.

I thought Yui would end up higher and I'm surprised how there's 4 people that like Rei. Same for nono, I'm surprised how she's tied with Rei considering people keep posting complaints about how she's kind of boring outside her tea gimmick.